Penn State Sandusky Trial #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I should have prepared for this, and I was not. That will go onto my "regrets list" one day.

This Central Pennsylvania Gothic horror will end for some of you if Sandusky is found guilty. It will be an ongoing horror story for me.

IF Gricar is alive and there is a guilty verdict have you considered he would step out publicly?

Whether it's true or not, it seems to say that the entire judicial system in the county, maybe the state, is being evaluated due to this trial. I hope the jury is serious and conscientious in their deliberations and remembers, like the judge said:

YOU ARE THE CONSCIENCE OF THE COMMUNITY

and does the right thing. If there is ANY kind of question about the actions of these jurors or the judge, the feds will descend again and the scandal will only multiply and grow worse.

No, the prosecutor uses the term Central Pennsylvania Gothic. ;)

[I have a doctor's appointment today, so I won't be doing updates today.]

Time to plea Jerry. The damage is done-everyone knows who and what you are. Get out of your fantasy world and plea.

ETA: Good Morning, everyone.

IF Gricar is alive and there is a guilty verdict have you considered he would step out publicly?

No. I think no matter what happens, if Gricar is alive, he stays hidden. It would create too much of a problem for his daughter, especially if she had no idea that he was alive. And, frankly, I don't think that they are in cahoots.

Some comments that were made here and there on the net after two things happened today-- a juror is replaced and the defense suddenly rests-- show intense mistrust of the trial process. The most extreme conspiracy theory was someone saying that a rumor was travelling around Bellefonte that because there were now two jurors who could be depended on to hang the jury, the judge had tipped Amendola to stop right now. This assumes three things- there was already one fixed juror in place, the judge is pro-Jerry, and something would be gained by an elite "them" if Sandusky walks. Another theorist claimed that the "sick" juror should at least be providing a doctor's note justifying not continuing and the judge should have pushed her to continue.
The juror substitution has upped the market for tin hats.
Not supporting this, just reporting it.

John Grisham style Pennsylvania G?

I don't know if it was the same juror, but one almost passed out from the heat.

I just heard a teaser on TODAY which said that one of JS' own children was prepared to testify against his father if called. Then they asked the question, "Is this why the defense suddenly rested?" (paraphrased)

WOW!

Matt, from what I'm hearing. Remember, he walked in on Sandusky and one of the victims in the shower, though nothing else was happening at the time.

Looking at this all in another light and toward a verdict. What do you think would be better for Penn State University: a guilt or not guilty verdict for Jerry?

just asking.

Personally, I think JS needs to be found guilty on all or most of the counts, otherwise the verdict will be looked upon as PSU grads/alums/faculty were simply looking after one of their own. It won't look good.

Link on Matt: [ame="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/47901379#47901379"]msnbc.com Video Player[/ame]

Former Worcester, MA Church Director given 25-30 years for sexually assaulting 7 children 5-10 years of age:

Link Here

From the article (he pled guilty BTW)

When asked by police how he was sometimes able to sexually assault children in their own homes with their parents or other family members present, according to Ms. Riddle Mr. Molina responded: “They had a lot of faith in me. They trusted me.”

It appears Dottie is there today from IS footage of Jer & co arriving at the courthouse. She is wearing black.

I just heard a teaser on TODAY which said that one of JS' own children was prepared to testify against his father if called. Then they asked the question, "Is this why the defense suddenly rested?" (paraphrased)

WOW!

Whoa!!!! That's why i kept asking if his own Children were present in the Court. It would be rare extremely rare for a Pedophile not to touch his own. I feel for those they adopted too and the others we will never know about. I feel it will be Guilty and i pray all the Victims can move forward with their lives and heal from this most ugly vile chapter.

Good Morning Everyone-Today is a big day-can't wait to hear CA!!

3 Counts just dropped. All 3 are felonies. Per Beth Karas.

You know everyone-We have seen & heard about Jer & Dottie antics throughout this trail & how all their supporters thinks the victims are lying..
I wish all the victims & their families could gather up the courage and walk in that courtroom today-with their heads held up high in a massive show of solidarity-to let Jer-Dottie & all the enablers know-We are here to watch you all go down!!! Not only would that bring tears to my eyes-it would rock!!!

In his ruling, released Thursday morning, Cleland says he would have been required to set aside any convictions on those counts, because "the verdict was not supported by the evidence."
He also dismissed a count that he says was the same as another charge.
Cleland also ruled against a defense motion to dismiss five counts related to a boy who was allegedly seen with Sandusky by a janitor
From ElleyMae's link

You know everyone-We have seen & heard about Jer & Dottie antics throughout this trail & how all their supporters thinks the victims are lying..
I wish all the victims & their families could gather up the courage and walk in that courtroom today-with their heads held up high in a massive show of solidarity-to let Jer-Dottie & all the enablers know-We are here to watch you all go down!!! Not only would that bring tears to my eyes-it would rock!!!

great thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member