Penn State Sandusky Trial #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ganim is a defense witness, is that correct? I am missing her relevance to the defense...

The defense is mining her investigation for conflicting statements... iow, they're shopping her work in attempt to put another ding in the prosecution's case. I say, whatever they find, it won't be enough. mo

And from this two day long NYT interview which was supposed to be a rebuttal:

Sandusky told the Times that Tim Curley, Penn State's athletic director at the time, confronted him about the alleged misconduct
"He was concerned about it," he told the newspaper. "He was coming to me with a concern because, in his words, somebody had talked to him about inappropriate behavior in the shower."

Sandusky said he responded by saying "it didn't happen."

"In my mind, there wasn't inappropriate behavior," he said.

The former coach said Curley then told him that "he didn't want me to bring kids (into university facilities) and work them out anymore," according to the interview.
But, he told the Times, Curley never commandeered his keys to the facility.

"And I still went in there and worked out," the former coach said.

So Curley told him to cut it out at the facilities and Jerry didnt.

And from this two day long NYT interview which was supposed to be a rebuttal:

So Curley told him to cut it out at the facilities and Jerry didnt.

Workouts, pfft. That's what he called it. And hygiene. :maddening:

Ganim was suppose to be testifying about the date of the first article, 3/31/11.

joyce is an idiot..when asked a question that needs an answer if your gonna support jerry, its "I dont know" and that doesnt bother her a bit.

she smiles and looks around for another question.

She's vile. I get being supportive and I can see her not believing things but come on... her defense of the Sandusky's is just nasty.

She high fived one of their supporters.:maddening:

Good morning, folks.

High fiving?? Do these people think they're at a football game? Stay classy, Dottie, and have fun with your entourage when they turn their backs on you after what I hope is your husband's conviction.

I'm surprised that she is absent today, especially if JS is really going to take the stand this morning. Wouldn't you be there to support your oh-so-innocent spouse as they take the stand?

Today should be very interesting.

Good morning, folks.

High fiving?? Do these people think they're at a football game? Stay classy, Dottie, and have fun with your entourage when they turn their backs on you after what I hope is your husband's conviction.

Did you ever hear of Budd Dwyer (don't watch the tape).

I know people who still say "He was innocent."

:waiting: Waiting to learn whether or not JS will testify is almost as stressful as verdict watch :D

So, which prison will old Jer go to? Can a local enlighten us on the facilities in the area?

Rockview is halfway between his house and the Courthouse. :)

There are many across the state; Graterford outside Phila. One in Loretto (that might be federal) and one outside of Greensburg. I think there as one in Clinton County.

I wouldn't say there's much mystery about this verdict anyway. He should have tried a plea bargain, because he's going to be convicted, (bar some last minute bombshell of exculpatory evidence).

IS cant even figger out that Ganim is testifying..jerry might be testifying and we'd never know it...funny that a ws poster knows it but they dont?????????????

you do KNOW IT dont you jj?

Rockview is halfway between his house and the Courthouse. :)

There are many across the state; Graterford outside Phila. One in Loretto (that might be federal) and one outside of Greensburg. I think there as one in Clinton County.

Whoa! That's close!! Dottie would have to move away in order to ditch him, lol.

I like the look of these old places-- Central Pennsylvania Gothic, again!

http://www.portal.state.pa.us/portal/server.pt/community/hide_rockview/11428

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_Correctional_Institution_-_Rockview

wow he didnt molest two boys...guess he didnt molest any then.

so what.

goes along with joyces theory, if he didnt molest all 1.000 he didnt molest any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46