Penn State Sandusky Trial #11 (Verdict - GUILTY!)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

How long will the jury deliberate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But, wait. Even with a tablet you have to have internet. Unless you get an air card and hi jack a wi fi. I am pretty sure this is correct. If not please let me know so I can get one that doesn't require internet. tia

Various models of the iPad use the 3G network through cellphone carriers.

I think maybe Amendola could be posturing for an ineffective counsel declaration-- I mean, I really wonder wth he was thinking putting on that weak of a defense, and now topped with a direct violation of the Judge's reinforced gag order? Yeah, he's not a dummy.

I hope Cleland just makes him pay a HUGE fine. mo

Dont be so sure he wasnt having sex with Dottie too. Just because he was a pedophile doesnt mean he didnt want sex from his spouse.

I think she knew all about his perversions and enabled him in order for him to satisfy his sickening lust for children. She became like the three monkeys because that way she could pretend that her life was great. She thought if Jer had his boys then life would be just fine and it was always about Dottie and Jer and never about the young boys that were having their lives detroyed.

IMO

True, sometimes for the pedophiliac it is more about control and/or anger
than sexual gratification.

I think maybe Amendola could be posturing for an ineffective counsel declaration-- I mean, I really wonder wth he was thinking putting on that weak of a defense, and now topped with a direct violation of the Judge's reinforced gag order? Yeah, he's not a dummy.

I agree!

We're still waiting?

Man.....

I was hoping to wake up to a guilty verdict!

Guess I have time for breakfast and coffee :coffeews:

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

True, sometimes for the pedophiliac it is more about control and/or anger
than sexual gratification.

That is true and certainly a part of it but it is for certain they do have heighten sexual desires when it comes to children.

imo

The violation was stupid, but I don't believe he put on a weak defense. IMO, he had a very tough case and provided effective counsel during the trial.

DH can access the internet on his Blackberry, but I can't see the tiny screen and wouldn't even try to post from it.

I hear that. I have an android razor and I can't even get WS on that. I can but it isn't worth it and the charge doesn't last long. And my phone also has the tethering so if you have that you can hook up. When I am in E. Texas I can't get 4G half the time. Good luck and I envy you with such a great get away place.

While we are impatiently waiting I am linking this song for all those who have suffered sexual abuse in their lives. Listen to the words carefully.

Even though the song is titled "Broken Girl" it also applies to 'Broken Boys.'

May these boys also rise from the ashes and become free of their past and go on to live a very loving life filled with many blessings ahead for them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9X6h6QiFqi4

God bless all the wounded warriors who fought evil and won.

IMO

The violation was stupid, but I don't believe he put on a weak defense. IMO, he had a very tough case and provided effective counsel during the trial.

I agree. How could you defend this case anyway. Way too much evidense I think. Publicity will be good for him regardless of verdict. jmo

:tsktsk:

Touched: The Jerry Sandusky Story [Paperback]
Jerry Sandusky (Author)
1.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (169 customer reviews) | Like (71)

Available from these sellers.

2 new from $500.00 13 used from $75.00 2 collectible from $255.95
Formats
Amazon Price New from Used from
Leather Bound -- -- $500.00
Expand Paperback -- $500.00 $75.00

Customer Reviews
(169)
1.6 out of 5 stars

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Touched-The-Jerry-Sandusky-Story/dp/1582613575"]Amazon.com: Touched: The Jerry Sandusky Story (9781582613574): Jerry Sandusky: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41SRnoJKLLL.@@AMEPARAM@@41SRnoJKLLL[/ame]

Just thought I'd take a gander. :cool: I agree with the rating though, the reviews might be some fun reading. :giggle:

I keep coming back to the computer and getting all excited when I see the WS page counter has jumped up, and then disappointed.
What percent of America's gross national product has been eaten up by people following the Sandusky crime news?

I think a new Jerry Sandusky story should be written and titled "Touched in the Head."

DH can access the internet on his Blackberry, but I can't see the tiny screen and wouldn't even try to post from it.

My DH has a Droid which gets internet. Its screen is bigger than his work Blackberry and I can read it by expanding the text and scrolling back and forth. It's tedious, but in a pinch, it's terrific. Posting is a pain, but doable. I just hate the word choces given as you type. One wrong touch and the message is a bit strange. I've seen that on the thread and have a great deal of sympathy.

As for me, I have a cheap Go-Phone ($25 every 3 months) with $95 in credit on it at the present time. I'm not into cell phones. :floorlaugh:

I know I'm way off topic here, but tapatalk is great for reading here on an android or blackberry. I think it's $1.99 in the market. I had it on my BB and now have it on my droid and kindle.

It's 7:30 think the jury is back to deliberations?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I have my doubts that JS and DS ever had any kind of sex life. I don't think he has ever been attracted to females.

I wouldn't be surprised if they never consummated their marriage.

I think it was a marriage of show and convenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roberasparrow