Penn State Sandusky Trial #11 (Verdict - GUILTY!)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

How long will the jury deliberate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:tsktsk:

Touched: The Jerry Sandusky Story [Paperback]
Jerry Sandusky (Author)
1.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (169 customer reviews) | Like (71)

Available from these sellers.

2 new from $500.00 13 used from $75.00 2 collectible from $255.95
Formats
Amazon Price New from Used from
Leather Bound -- -- $500.00
Expand Paperback -- $500.00 $75.00

Customer Reviews
(169)
1.6 out of 5 stars

Amazon.com: Touched: The Jerry Sandusky Story (9781582613574): Jerry Sandusky: Books

Just thought I'd take a gander. :cool: I agree with the rating though, the reviews might be some fun reading. :giggle:

I can't get over the irony of the book title. Ick. Double ick.

No doubt he himself was touched inappropriately. It's how pedophiles and pederasts are made. His father was majorly into children's sports and recreation. Hmm.

I have my doubts that JS and DS ever had any kind of sex life. I don't think he has ever been attracted to females.

I wouldn't be surprised if they never consummated their marriage.

I think it was a marriage of show and convenience.

You mean he was likely never attracted to adults of either sex, right? I just want to be clear that pedophiles and pederasts aren't gay. They are just perverts. Gay people are no more "attracted" to little children than straight people are. A pedophile is a pedophile and it has nothing to do with being gay or straight.

I am so proud of Matt coming forward. I couldn't get it out of my mind over the last week that one of the adopted kids was going to do this.

I want to give all these men hugs!!!!

Is he drunk? He must be IMO.

I'm beginning to think he was the PERFECT attorney for JS. After his soap opera quip citing "All My Children" and then this....

This guy needs some professional training. Maybe a course on "The dangers of repeatedly inserting your foot into your mouth"

He has a warped sense of humor considering the circumstances of this case.

I deleted my last posts, I don't want to use those 6 letters in this forum.

You mean he was likely never attracted to adults of either sex, right? I just want to be clear that pedophiles and pederasts aren't gay. They are just perverts. Gay people are no more "attracted" to little children than straight people are. A pedophile is a pedophile and it has nothing to do with being gay or straight.

I think maybe she meant that Jerry wasn't attracted to adult women because his sex life circled around children, not because he was gay.

As I understand it, Jerry's mother fixed him up with Sarge (I may have read that in his book!). Of course we can only imagine what their married life was like, but it's a fact that they believed they couldn't have children. We don't really know why that was the case.

Attachments

• AwCIvwVCEAAsOwa.jpg
    AwCIvwVCEAAsOwa.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 7
I think maybe she meant that Jerry wasn't attracted to adult women because his sex life circled around children, not because he was gay.

As I understand it, Jerry's mother fixed him up with Sarge (I may have read that in his book!). Of course we can only imagine what their married life was like, but it's a fact that they believed they couldn't have children. We don't really know why that was the case.

BBM

It's because, back in the day, they would have to have sex. :moo:

Sara Ganim ‏@sganim

The regular evening gatherings at the courthouse, locals on #sandusky verdict watch after dinner
http://pic.twitter.com/nP3D68ub

~~~

The Patriot-News ‏@PatriotNews

Attorney General Linda Kelly just arrived #sandusky .... Verdict soon??

~~~

Samantha ‏@QuarterLifeSam

The sun is setting in Bellefonte, PA as we patiently wait for the verdict in the #Sandusky case.
http://pic.twitter.com/PnnU3nOd

Big, extensive, article by Sara Ganim-- I bet Cleland has steam coming out of his ears, there's network after network picking up the Amendola interview that violated his court order.

A couple of things I hadn't heard before...

Jerry Sandusky trial: Defense attorney says 'he'd die of a heart attack' if Sandusky were acquitted

and

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2012/06/jerry_sandusky_trial_defense_a_3.html

Yep, while I was on break, checked my email and the AP had posted an article on it on my provider link. Bet he gets a contempt of court and big fine...this is not good for any lawyer to do...think he had an ulterior purpose? wanted it to be leaked to the jurors and maybe they would feel sorry for Jer and Dottie? IDK, but it's a crazy thing for any attorney to do in such a high profile case and think he could get away with it.

While we wait - a quick recap of the Poll (top of thread):

Less than 4 hours: 4 votes. Done.

4-8 hours: 22 votes (includes mine). Done.

8 hours to 2 days: 89 votes. In progress.

Verdict on Friday, 22nd, soon after lunch: 7 votes. Done.

I can't get over the irony of the book title. Ick. Double ick.

No doubt he himself was touched inappropriately. It's how pedophiles and pederasts are made. His father was majorly into children's sports and recreation. Hmm.

No, I mean't it the way you put it thank you!! I remember when I first learned about the JS's in this world. I remember how sickened and shocked I was to find out about their chat rooms and all the different things that go on. I had to shut off my computer for a week.

Linda Kelly's arrival makes me think we are very close-- she's the one who indicted Jer.

Yep, while I was on break, checked my email and the AP had posted an article on it on my provider link. Bet he gets a contempt of court and big fine...this is not good for any lawyer to do...think he had an ulterior purpose? wanted it to be leaked to the jurors and maybe they would feel sorry for Jer and Dottie? IDK, but it's a crazy thing for any attorney to do in such a high profile case and think he could get away with it.

Could he be deliberately trying to cause a mistrial? Strange that the AG is there unless there is a contempt charge, or verdict?

:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member