Penn State Sandusky Trial #11 (Verdict - GUILTY!)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

How long will the jury deliberate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, while I was on break, checked my email and the AP had posted an article on it on my provider link. Bet he gets a contempt of court and big fine...this is not good for any lawyer to do...think he had an ulterior purpose? wanted it to be leaked to the jurors and maybe they would feel sorry for Jer and Dottie? IDK, but it's a crazy thing for any attorney to do in such a high profile case and think he could get away with it.

My personal opinion of him is that he will never be as funny or as cute as he thinks he is....Has a pretty bad case of the smarta$$, as far as I'm concerned. all jmho

What bothers me about Amendola making Dumb and Dumber jokes today and "All My Children" jokes the other day, is that it's unethical to do that in the middle of a defense. Whether we like Jerry or not, and whether Amendola can win the case or not, he is being paid to defend his client and not make a farce out of the whole thing. What a jerk!

RT @rmusselmansc: Karl Rominger just got a phone call to go to the courtroom. "I'll be right up the steps," he said.
by cvmikesisak via twitter 5:23 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wtae.com/Event/Jerry_Sandusky_Trial_2#ixzz1yZUs4WsC

5:23? Is that an old tweet? It's 8:30 now in Pennsylvania.

~~~

Michael Sisak ‏@cvmikesisak

Prosecutors and defense attorneys are somewhere behind closed doors outside of courtroom. #sandusky

~~~

WTAJ News ‏@WTAJnews

Prosecutors and Defense are meeting with the Judge in Courthouse #Sandusky trial

Jeremy Kahn ‏@KahnmanPSU

Ganim just sprinted down the courtroom steps...hmmmmm. #Sandusky

~~~

I wish we could view the happenings outside with the media, etc.... the victims and the accused will be notified 20 minutes before the reading of the verdict, iirc. Attorney's too.

So, perhaps the attorneys stayed closer by?

I cant believe we dont have any locals who are tweeting....

5:23? Is that an old tweet? It's 8:30 now in Pennsylvania.

~~~

Prosecutors and defense attorneys are somewhere behind closed doors outside of courtroom. #sandusky

~~~

WTAJ News ‏@WTAJnews

Prosecutors and Defense are meeting with the Judge in Courthouse #Sandusky trial

I noticed that too-- it's my time Pacific Coast Daylight Savings.

Chad Pradelli ‏@chadpradelli

just a hunch. but movement in court seems to me that there may be a verdict in sandusky trial

~~~

Court stenographer is in place. Not sure if this is a sign of anything. No updates from court officials yet. #sandusky

~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members