Penn State Sandusky Trial #11 (Verdict - GUILTY!)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

How long will the jury deliberate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Court stenographer is in place. Not sure if this is a sign of anything. No updates from court officials yet. #sandusky
by cvmikesisak via twitter 8:35 PM

5:23? Is that an old tweet? It's 8:30 now in Pennsylvania.

~~~

Michael Sisak ‏@cvmikesisak

Prosecutors and defense attorneys are somewhere behind closed doors outside of courtroom. #sandusky

~~~

WTAJ News ‏@WTAJnews

Prosecutors and Defense are meeting with the Judge in Courthouse #Sandusky trial
Twitter shows times in the readers local time. If Quiche is on the west coast that would be correct.

Shoot, I just ate dinner and now my stomach is trying for a knot-- can't quite make with with a full bellybelly. Ergh.

I hope they hurry so I can relax!!

:jail::jail:

I think maybe she meant that Jerry wasn't attracted to adult women because his sex life circled around children, not because he was gay.

As I understand it, Jerry's mother fixed him up with Sarge (I may have read that in his book!). Of course we can only imagine what their married life was like, but it's a fact that they believed they couldn't have children. We don't really know why that was the case.

No, I mean't it the way you put it thank you!! I remember when I first learned about the JS's in this world. I remember how sickened and shocked I was to find out about their chat rooms and all the different things that go on. I had to shut off my computer for a week.

Thanks, guys! I figured you didn't mean it that way! But, i wnated to make sure there was no confusion!!!

Yep, while I was on break, checked my email and the AP had posted an article on it on my provider link. Bet he gets a contempt of court and big fine...this is not good for any lawyer to do...think he had an ulterior purpose? wanted it to be leaked to the jurors and maybe they would feel sorry for Jer and Dottie? IDK, but it's a crazy thing for any attorney to do in such a high profile case and think he could get away with it.

I think it's just a CYA. He feels he is likely to lose and kind of wants to predict it beforehand so it lessens the blow and shows he knew what would happen.

Court stenographer is in place. Not sure if this is a sign of anything. No updates from court officials yet. #sandusky
by cvmikesisak via twitter 8:35 PM

I sure hope the jury isnt just calling it for tonight.

IMO

Kevin McGuire ‏@KevinOnCFB

RT @cnnross: It's feeling verdict-y around here...which is to say I have no inside knowledge...just a vibe. #Sandusky

~~~

Megan Healey ‏@MeganHealey

RT @LC_Nichols All attorneys in chambers. Security guards moving about Courtroom 1. Could there be a Sandusky verdict tonight? Stay tuned.

~~~

93.7 The Bus ‏@937thebus

#Sandusky It could easily be a dismissal of jurors for the night, or something more substantial. No clue. Everything is just speculation.

~~~

State College's ESPN ‏@ESPNRadio1450

#Sandusky It could easily be a dismissal of jurors for the night, or something more substantial. No clue. Everything is just speculation.

~~~

Michael Sisak ‏@cvmikesisak

#Sandusky attorney Rominger walks into courtroom holding two pieces of candy: "I have two Swedish fish. I'm not sure what it means."

Shoot, I just ate dinner and now my stomach is trying for a knot-- can't quite make with with a full bellybelly. Ergh.

I hope they hurry so I can relax!!

:jail::jail:

Yep, I either shouldn't have eaten dinner or not drank the wine, I'm thinking that the dinner is the culbret.

#Sandusky attorney Rominger walks into courtroom holding two pieces of candy: "I have two Swedish fish. I'm not sure what it means."
by cvmikesisak via twitter 5:39 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wtae.com/Event/Jerry_Sandusky_Trial_2#ixzz1yZYXNvME

:waitasec:

eta carp!

OFFICIAL UPDATE: "... Jury continues deliberations." #sandusky
by cvmikesisak via twitter 5:40 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wtae.com/Event/Jerry_Sandusky_Trial_2#ixzz1yZYjPoIp

I would say that the defense is keeping up on the twitter feeds, lol.

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members