Penn State Sandusky Trial #11 (Verdict - GUILTY!)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

How long will the jury deliberate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Andrew Stockey @astockey 4m
#Sandusky hearing jury may return again tonight to courtroom but not with verdict.

Believe it or not, I'm just as angry at Sarge as I am Jerry Sandusky. They are both guilty. IMO she not only knew what was going on but enabled her husband to continue his hunt and scores for a very long time, in her own home. What a mother figure??????:banghead:

I am waaaaaay behind in this thread and am getting trigger finger from hitting refresh, but I just have to give you a big :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: for this post. OF COURSE she enabled him, and think about this--if he hadn't had his 'beard', he never would have gotten away with having 'sleepovers' with little boys for decades. She was NECESSARY for his little set up to work.

Know what gummy bears are? Well these are fish. lol

Only they stick to your teeth in a most delightful way. Must be removed with fingers, toothpicks and the like.

Good stuff.

Jon Meyer ‏@JonMeyerWNEP

A lot of people have joined the media outside the courthouse waiting on a verdict. #Sandusky http://pic.twitter.com/aGtdggVn

~~~

Andrew Stockey ‏@astockey

#Sandusky from the court @ 8:40pm "Still deliberating"

~~~

Dustin Hockensmith ‏@PN_Dustin

Spectators are taking pictures of media. I'm taking pictures of THEM. Interesting crowd showing up. #Sandusky
http://pic.twitter.com/ZrLHoIto

~~~

WFMZ-TV 69News ‏@69News

DEVELOPING: Lots of activity inside Centre County Courthouse where jury is deliberating Jerry Sandusky case. What's going on? #sandusky

Anyone know if there will be live coverage of the verdict?

Would all the lawyers be present this late if it wasn't a verdict? Because they're all in the courthouse.

Only they stick to your teeth in a most delightful way. Must be removed with fingers, toothpicks and the like.

Good stuff.

Sent a bunch to my son on deployment. He and his buddies ate them all within ten minutes :D They are so yummy...

Okay, give us some news, people!

Good stuff.

As a kid I'd get them from the JCPenny candy counter! Remember that? And Sears popcorn? lol Good times, good times. :fence:

Andrew Del Greco ‏@AndrewDG_TV

Jury expected to come back into court tonight. Maybe not with verdict, but to be addressed by judge, say court officials. #Sandusky

~~~

I am waaaaaay behind in this thread and am getting trigger finger from hitting refresh, but I just have to give you a big :rocker: :rocker: :rocker: for this post. OF COURSE she enabled him, and think about this--if he hadn't had his 'beard', he never would have gotten away with having 'sleepovers' with little boys for decades. She was NECESSARY for his little set up to work.

You got that right and as much as I despise this woman and would like to see her be convicted of something I just don't think it will ever happen.

I'm guessing it's announcement that jurors are breaking for night and the schedule if any of deliberations this weekend.

Would all the lawyers be present this late if it wasn't a verdict? Because they're all in the courthouse.

Agree with JSR. I think the judge is going to call the jury back in to see what kind of schedule they want to keep for the weekend. I'm not really surprised the attorneys are still there. I think they are all anxious and feel much like we do....they sense a verdict is close.

Swedish fish are good, but do you know what are better?? Life Savers sour gummies, OMG!

crackmonkeycrackmonkeycrackmonkey

The residents have now come out to the courthouse steps. #Sandusky welcome to the big buzz in Bellefonte p.twimg.com
by astockey via twitter 5:59 PM

At this point every observation could be important. Just saw 2 guys in dark suit walk quickly into courthouse. Don't recognize them
by 8CumbCoReport via twitter 5:56 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wtae.com/Event/Jerry_Sandusky_Trial_2#ixzz1yZdtzM8a

Attachments

• AwCTGmrCIAAsrxR.jpg
    AwCTGmrCIAAsrxR.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 13
I'm betting it's contempt against Amendola.

If so, it's well-deserved. I don't know if he was snarky, clueless, under the influence, or all of the above. When I read his remarks, I was thinking that I despise his client, but dude, that's YOUR client!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WickedDreamer83