Penn State Sandusky Trial #11 (Verdict - GUILTY!)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

How long will the jury deliberate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thing my refresh button is on a virtual keypad, or I would have already broke it.

We'll know its a verdict if JS shows up right?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

If so, it's well-deserved. I don't know if he was snarky, clueless, under the influence, or all of the above. When I read his remarks, I was thinking that I despise his client, but dude, that's YOUR client!

I think he is deliberately trying to cause a mistrial.

:greetings:

Come join us while we wait, and worry, and watch...

Just curious here. We all got to see the students protesting when this case broke, supporting Penn State and supporting Joe Paterno and maybe even Jerry Sandusky. I know it is summertime and college is out but are there any supporters outside the courthouse?

At this point every observation could be important. Just saw 2 guys in dark suit walk quickly into courthouse. Don't recognize them
by 8CumbCoReport via twitter 5:56 PM

OK now people are just being silly...

Just curious here. We all got to see the students protesting when this case broke, supporting Penn State and supporting Joe Paterno and maybe even Jerry Sandusky. I know it is summertime and college is out but are there any supporters outside the courthouse?

Do you mean....athletic supporters????

Sorry, sorry, I think I'm getting punch drunk waiting for this verdict.

I think he is deliberately trying to cause a mistrial.

Grrrrrrr! Can they get away with this? If every attorney could get away with it they would all try it wouldn't they?

I hope he is just drunk or somehow psychologically trying to deal with having to defend this guy.

Don't forget summer session is big at Penn State.

Well, there was this guy I linked to a bit earlier.....

I like bulls eyes, mary janes and boston baked beans. I have vintage candy issues.

Thunder is coming back; I might have to shut down.

It's the lightning coming for Jerry. ;)

I remember after the Anthony Trial. Lightning struck the tree near the Anthony home exactly where Caylee's body was found, and then it struck the courthouse while Casey was in there. Karma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46