Penn State Sandusky Trial #11 (Verdict - GUILTY!)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

How long will the jury deliberate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking he can waive if the judge is sending the jury back to the hotel-but not his verdict!!

And I might add that if JS's atty is being sanctioned it won't be in presence of the jury.

Time to be serious. If there is a verdict, it will be much easier to sleep as long as there is some justice for these poor souls who have suffered.

Uh oh, we're not the only ones who are punch drunk!

CORRECTION: JOSEPH AMENDOLA, NOT SANDUSKY WALKED INTO COURTROOM AND THEN SIDEROOM. APOLOGIES TO ALL.
by cvmikesisak via twitter 6:18 PM

My brain is fried. SANDUSKY IS NOT HERE.
by cvmikesisak via twitter 6:17 PM

That was Amendola

OH JESUS, CORRECTION

Read more: http://livewire.wtae.com/Event/Jerry_Sandusky_Trial_2#ixzz1yZiP2ayC

Oh for the love of....... Don't they know that there are people like us depending on them? Get it together folks!!!

What????!!!

Michael Sisak ‏@cvmikesisak

:banghead:

Ron Musselman ‏@rmusselmansc

Update. RT @cvmikesisak: CORRECTION: JOSEPH AMENDOLA, NOT SANDUSKY WALKED INTO COURTROOM AND THEN SIDEROOM. APOLOGIES TO ALL.

(I am going to lose my mind tonight. I want to go watch South Carolina win the National College Baseball Championship! Come on people - wrap this up!)

And I might add that if JS's atty is being sanctioned it won't be in presence of the jury.

I think the Judge would set up a hearing date if he was going to sanction JSs attorney.

I dont think he would do that right now when a verdict could be rendered at anytime.

IMO

I have only one thing to say: Werthers.

I tell a lie, I have TWO things to say: AHHHHHHHHHHHH, media, please STOP with these boo boos, you're killing us!

:rollercoaster:

Oh for the love of....... Don't they know that there are people like us depending on them? Get it together folks!!!

Is there a deflating balloon smiley anywhere? Yeesh.

Could they brought him through a different door? With all of the ruckus outside, it's something to consider.

Uh oh, we're not the only ones who are punch drunk!

CORRECTION: JOSEPH AMENDOLA, NOT SANDUSKY WALKED INTO COURTROOM AND THEN SIDEROOM. APOLOGIES TO ALL.
by cvmikesisak via twitter 6:18 PM

That was Amendola

OH JESUS, CORRECTION

Read more: http://livewire.wtae.com/Event/Jerry_Sandusky_Trial_2#ixzz1yZiP2ayC

:floorlaugh: The guy needs a drink!

Someone tweet one of them back and tell them to stop the screwing around. Either they get it right in their reporting or hand the freaking phone to someone capable.

Those poor reporters have been standing around from sun up to sundown in the heat and the rain. I applaud all of them for the fine work they've been pulling off.

jmo

While it seems so long for us who are all waiting the time actually passes pretty quickly when you are a juror during deliberations.

IMO

For some reason The Johnny Depp Willy Wonka movie sprang to mind.

Do you mean these?
51%2B9-zAoVPL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I have never tried one. :blushing:

Chewy, nutty nougats. Yummy.

http://www.oldtimecandy.com/squirrel-nut-zippers.htm

beach, can we have a I have lost my mind while waiting thread?

I have sugar issues. Sugar Free Lifesavers, better than the sugar version.

I'm falling asleep here and I just know if I shut down, there will be a verdict. If I don't there won't be one.

This is one hard-working jury. Nearly 20 hours of deliberations over 1 1/2 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WickedDreamer83