Penn State Sandusky Trial #11 (Verdict - GUILTY!)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

How long will the jury deliberate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I have a sweets craving, I like Bassett's licorice :D

I can't find real licorice here locally, which is a darn shame, considering that I live in the 'burbs of one of the largest cities in the country!! Fortunately, I just found Bassett's on Amazon. :D

A couple of things occurred to me earlier while I was pretending to pay attention to something my husband was saying about bills: one, I hope Matt Sandusky has friends/loved ones to stand by him right now, and two, I wonder if the reason victim 2 has not been identified is that he is in the penal system.

No, I think he can show up or waive.

Really? I thought he has to be there or the Judge will issue a bench warrant. Isnt that one of his conditions for bail.

If he is found guilty they will be locking him up right after the verdict, imo.

NBC 10 Photographers ‏@NBC10Shooters

Dusk outside the Sandusky deliberations @NBC10Shooters http://pic.twitter.com/xJ5xt7eL

~~~

Andrew Stockey ‏@astockey

#Sandusky despite all the anticipation with residents, media here still no sign of Sandusky. Can't read verdict without him

~~~

*take this with a grain of salt, but this woman is a journalist*

Ali Lanyon ‏@AliLanyon

From a member if the pros team: it wont be long #Sandusky

A couple of things occurred to me earlier while I was pretending to pay attention to something my husband was saying about bills: one, I hope Matt Sandusky has friends/loved ones to stand by him right now, and two, I wonder if the reason victim 2 has not been identified is that he is in the penal system.

You guys are KILLING ME. My children think I have lost my mind.

Michael Sisak @cvmikesisak 24s
#Sandusky walks into courtroom and... into a sideroom. #sandusky

Swedish fish are good, but do you know what are better?? Life Savers sour gummies, OMG!

crackmonkeycrackmonkeycrackmonkey

You guys are causing my sweet-tooth to throb.
Where's that box of See's candy that was offered awhile ago?

#Sandusky despite all the anticipation with residents, media here still no sign of Sandusky. Can't read verdict without him
by astockey via twitter 6:08 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wtae.com/Event/Jerry_Sandusky_Trial_2#ixzz1yZgGoLbV

Those men in black weren't carrying nets, were they?

images

I am not being helpful here am I? And I dont even drink...

Agree with JSR. I think the judge is going to call the jury back in to see what kind of schedule they want to keep for the weekend. I'm not really surprised the attorneys are still there. I think they are all anxious and feel much like we do....they sense a verdict is close.

And anytime instructions are given to the jury both sides have to be present. So someone from the state and the defense must be present.

If it's about Amendola the judge could do the contempt and fine himself, why would he need the AG there? It must be a more serious charge than that....obstruction or something similar?

Kevin McGuire ‏@KevinOnCFB

According to @cnnross, the #Sandusky jury has the power to set their own schedule. Can go as late as they want.

~~~

Matt Barcaro ‏@8CumbCoReport

#sandusky court sends out note: "deliberations are continuing"...but i just have a feeling. Anxious energy in front of courthouse

~~~

Michael Sisak ‏@cvmikesisak

#Sandusky walks into courtroom and... into a sideroom. #sandusky

From News 8's Barbara Barr: The courtroom is filling up...There is a sense the verdict is close...Attorneys not in room....alot of chatter...

a lot of women are here...to see verdict...if it happens tonight..it feels electirc here...definite buzz...
members of the ag's office..staff i believe here...

no verdict yet
by WGAL 6:14 PM

Read more: http://livewire.wgal.com/Event/WGALs_Jerry_Sandusky_trial_coverage#ixzz1yZhnTdyW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member