Penn State Sandusky Trial #11 (Verdict - GUILTY!)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

How long will the jury deliberate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RT @sganim: Matt #Sandusky's attorney just told me that Matt, is a victim of his adoptive father. www.pennlive.com
by cvmikesisak via twitter 4:39 PM

OMG... but we all suspected. Tell me again, Dottie, how you never saw or heard anything? Heartbreaking :(

RT @sganim: Matt #Sandusky's attorney just told me that Matt, is a victim of his adoptive father. www.pennlive.com

F-ing tragic. I don't even want to know how much other abuse that evil old <modsnip> got away with. I only hope that the legal process can help bring the victims some iota of peace.

isn't this common knowledge?

I think we all assume that the boys that were adopted suffered abuse but have not come forward to admit it. I don't think Jerry molested his daughter I have a feeling Jerry has a predilection for young/teenage BOYS not girls.

But as far as I knew none of his adopted sons have come clean. I'm sure as the sky is blue that they too have been sexually assaulted.

Why am I not surprised? :maddening:

I'm also not surprised he didn't join in the case and report it to LE. I can't begin to imagine the conflict in his mind. Jer and Dottie took him in and adopted him. They are his family. Yet, he was so terribly hurt, just like the victims who testified.

I wonder if more will come out of this.

From the last thread, which is closed: the video statement of Sandusky.
It was all about his being denied access to his grandchildren (children in general), and all about "ME,ME,ME"!!! And how he would still welcome his accusers back into his home- I'll just bet you would Jerry! You want to further victimize them!:sick::sick::sick:
I hope you are never allowed to be near children for the rest of your miserable life!:jail::jail::jail:

If Matt was abused, then possibly some of the other children were also. Jerry has no boundaries and I don't think family ties would matter. Besides, he could rationalize that they weren't his biological children but they knew he "loved" them - like any other pedophile.

As I wrote the other day, the worst thing Dottie said on the stand was that Jerry started Second Mile when they found out they couldn't adopt anymore foster children. *warning bell* She had to know he was abusing their son and she wanted him to look elsewhere.

That fits with Matt coming into the hotel room and seeing him there with a boy but doing nothing to help the kid. He had been taught to look the other way, or taught that it was somehow normal.

If Matt was abused, then possibly some of the other children were also. The guy has no boundaries and I don't think family ties would matter. Besides, he could rationalize that they weren't his biological children but they knew he "loved" them - like any other pedophile.

As I wrote the other day, the worst thing Dottie said on the stand was that Jerry started Second Mile when they found out they couldn't adopt anymore foster children. *warning bell* She had to know he was abusing their son and she wanted him to look elsewhere.

That fits with Matt coming into the hotel room and seeing him there with a boy but doing nothing to help the kid. He had been taught to look the other way, or taught that it was somehow normal.
Also, poor Matt at that young age had to be thinking, better some other kid he's attacking than me...

HLN covering the case now.

Whoosh! And it's over. Forgot it's now Evening Express. I miss Vinnie!

SG just talked about the closings by the defense and commonwealth... she thinks the defense did a compelling job in breaking the case down, so the jury could understand it(which again is rather insulting) and while she thinks McGettigan did well, she thought the most compelling part of the commonwealth's closing was Sandusky's behaviour. He smiled a lot and I guess it seemed like he was laughing softly. :/

Well, for once I have to diagree with Ganim...the defense was just standard 'blame everybody else', he could have written that in his sleep.

McGettigan was masterful in describing how a pedophile works and why JS got away with it so long, how weak his witnesses were and in asking the jury to consider what the boys had gone thru and to 'give them back their souls'!

I think she's jealous because she didn't write that, lol.....

Jerry can just laugh and smile his teddybear self all the way from Penn State to the State Penn...today is not soon enough!!

Also, poor Matt at that young age had to be thinking, better some other kid he's attacking than me...

Exactly. The dysfunction in that family must have been unbearable, and imagine the in-laws horror about the grandchildren!

Prosecutors waking back into courthouse as 5 o'clock hour strikes. #Sandusky
by cvmikesisak via twitter 5:04 PM

.??????

Poor Matt! We all suspected as much. I admire him for being courageous and finally admitting that JS abused him too. It's too bad he didn't get to testify against Jer because don't you know he prolly had psyched himself up for taking the stand. Jer victimized him once again by NOT testifying once he found out. I am glad that Matt is telling his story to the media and I hope he can get past this and heal his soul. :(

moo

Vinnie Politan &#8207;@VinniePolitan
Attorneys in chambers at #Sandusky trial... Stand by...
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads