Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting you should mention that... His hand, specifically the knuckle of his left forefinger looks a bit swollen to me in this picture. It was his left hand he was using to knock on the door. Then again, maybe it's just the death grip he's got on his britches.

capt.ed464bfc8cb5458abbfa688a3677fcb1-ed464bfc8cb5458abbfa688a3677fcb1-0.jpg

Good catch. Left hand does appear to be swollen. Gosh, his pants falling down is disturbing <yuk!>

Curious...aren't they allowed testimony from the defense at this time? TIA

I'm sure they'e allowed testimony from both the prosecution and defense. But it's not in front of a jury. Just the panel of three judges.

JVDS' name he used on-line, when he was in a forum setting discussing "supplying girls", was Joran*Bangkok*Connexxion*I have rubber band bank...(unclear)

Perhaps someone has a clarification of the last part.

A video I viewed, showed an investigative journalist of some sort, and another gentleman, at a computer screen. They appeared to be "chatting" on line with Joran, about the Thai girls. This is probably old news for most of you. Sorry to be repeating it here.

This Thai connection to sex-trafficking, does have me going back to that 2008 interview between Greta Van Sustseren's interview with Joran. And her discussion of the interview with his father, Paulus. And later, with Joran's attorney. It involved yet another "story" of Joran selling Natalee H. to a trafficker. Was this yet another story to give him street cred, in the world of Thai trafficking? Or was there a kernal of truth in it.

JVDS has had the opportunity to be around a sex-trafficking trade since he was young and impressionable. Recall the sordid case in 1998 or 1999, where the young daughter of Virginia vacationers disappeared. Was later seen by a navy guy, in a house for prostitutes. But disappeared again, when they followed up on the lead.

My suspicion is that JVDS has been nurtured by the soft underbelly of a hideous world of sexploitation, in Aruba.

apparently you have never watched "LOcked Up Abroad."

"they" are not afraid of anything. much less a soft, middle class gringo whose specialty is killing women.

There was a special last year on one of the channels, Lock up Abroad marathon. I had never heard of it, I started watching it, and watched it from 5pm to 1am. I was astonished! What a show, yipes!

I'm always looking for it, but never saw it again. :furious:

It certainly gave you insight on the legal systems in other countries.

i think he spent the whole time he was fleeing trying to come up with what sounds like the best reason (that makes sense to him) for him to kill her.

what he came up with is a true indication of his psychotic narcissism. it sounds best to him. imagine saying this to yourself:

"yeah...I killed her because she invaded my personal space. thats the best explanation I can come up with."

and, to you, this sounds good.

Well, it's a lot more plausible than that other piece of fiction he came up with about the Chilean police with knives and guns. :rolleyes:

Maybe I'm reaching but what if the N stands for Natalie in the anagram? I dunno. I hope they find NH. However joran is trying to be smart.he wants out of peru.
I dont remember where I read this about the anagram, but someone wrote they thought it was meant to be "kill Natalee"...

Interesting you should mention that... His hand, specifically the knuckle of his left forefinger looks a bit swollen to me in this picture. It was his left hand he was using to knock on the door. Then again, maybe it's just the death grip he's got on his britches.

capt.ed464bfc8cb5458abbfa688a3677fcb1-ed464bfc8cb5458abbfa688a3677fcb1-0.jpg

Looks like Joran is trying to pull his pants up in the photo posted by Suzihawk.

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/37635627/ns/today-today_people/

"Kelly said that when van der Sloot contacted him, he did not think he was going to learn the truth." ... Kelly agreed to meet van der Sloot alone and brought no money &#8212; angering the suspect. Kelly then called the FBI to set up a sting, telling TODAY it only took $100 to convince van der Sloot to start talking with him again.

BBM. Sounds like "our" JVDS. :angel:

Please look at that picture of him attached to the above article and tell me that isn't a smug mug who knows exactly what he's doing. IMO!

I play poker online a lot and when I look at that screen name I see:

AANOTILTKK
AA = Ace Ace
NO TILT = you won't rattle me
KK = King King

Not to mention the fact that with a screen name that begins with "AA" he would appear near the top of most alphabetical lists.

Bumping this up!

Looks like Joran is trying to pull his pants up in the photo posted by Suzihawk.

They probably took his belt away....That brings up a good question...Who supplies the prisoners clothes to wear???

It seems by the video posted on here, that they do not wear furnished prison clothes, just whatever...anyone know??? thanks

i think he spent the whole time he was fleeing trying to come up with what sounds like the best reason (that makes sense to him) for him to kill her.

what he came up with is a true indication of his psychotic narcissism. it sounds best to him. imagine saying this to yourself:

"yeah...I killed her because she invaded my personal space. thats the best explanation I can come up with."

and, to you, this sounds good.

Joran does not display signs of psychosis.... Psychopathy is different from psychosis....

Just thought that there seems to be some confusion about DSM diagnoses... he shows signs of cluster B personality disorders.. as someone previously stated, probably a couple of them but predominately Anti-social Personality Disorder.... psychopathy.....

Some experts believe that psychopathy and sociopathy are two distinct different personality disorders. Sociopathy being less intelligent and more likely criminal history, MacDonald Triad background.... Psychopathy being more intelligent and cunning... snakes in suits...

:twocents:

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/37635627/ns/today-today_people/

"Kelly said that when van der Sloot contacted him, he did not think he was going to learn the truth." ... Kelly agreed to meet van der Sloot alone and brought no money — angering the suspect. Kelly then called the FBI to set up a sting, telling TODAY it only took $100 to convince van der Sloot to start talking with him again.

BBM. Sounds like "our" JVDS. :angel:

Please look at that picture of him attached to the above article and tell me that isn't a smug mug who knows exactly what he's doing. IMO!

I saw this vid earlier, quite interesting!
<snip>
Holloway's mother is “obviously devastated. It’s the second nightmare for her,” Kelly told Lauer of Twitty’s reaction when she learned of Flores’ death. “Another young girl is dead and another family is living the nightmare she went through. Needless to say, she’s distraught right now.” Kelly said he does not know why van der Sloot was allowed to remain free. “That wasn’t my call,” he said.
He also added that when he walked away from his meetings with van der Sloot having no doubt that the suspect is a psychopath. “You can look right into his eyes and see he’s cold as ice and pathological.”
<snip>

Interesting point you raise about the flapping left hand. I noticed that too, and yet he seems to write with his right hand. Also in the coffee video, he uses his right hand only to clutch the coffee cups to his chest and does all the dexterity-requiring moves (doorknob finagling, possibly flipping the door key behind the pastry) with his left hand. I mean seriously, he was holding a pastry and pulling the doorknob closed, and IF he was holding a key on top of that and managing to hide it behind the pastry, that's pretty talented to do all that with your nondominant hand. :waitasec:

Look at his occupation - PIMP. He doesnt strike me as a manual worker
with skills. A mommy and daddy's boy with no skills. People from his
childhood in Holland described him as a ladies' man.

Here's a thousand word translation of the link you provided:
LIMA (Reuters) - If Joran van der Sloot after one week from the police cell is released, he is at the Castro Castro prison in the Peruvian capital Lima on top, according to Peruvian media. In Castro Castro are the serious criminals, found guilty of rape and murder. The newspaper Correo (Post) described a few years ago how some rapists of minors in Castro Castro come to their end at the hands of fellow inmates. Psychologists explained the newspaper is how to explain: 'There is a pecking order in the world of serious criminals. Crimes against children and women who can not defend his cowardly. That must be punished.''De Castro Castro prison, is up on the outskirts of the city, in a slum, at a dusty dry mountain. Edgar taxi driver warns us do not walk around. 'If you are robbed, the police will look about twenty hours.''Pictures should not the dangers

The Castro Castro prison, is up to the edge of town, in a slum, at a dusty dry mountain. Edgar taxi driver warns us do not walk around. 'If you are robbed, the police come to twenty hours look.''Pictures should not the prison guards, only a little at the entrance where a couple handjesvol men and boys waiting to go inside. Sunday is visiting day for men. On Wednesday and Saturday, the female visit inside. Inside are four thousand prisoners. Those who have money, hire a private cell, those who do not have to sleep on the floor. Often have several men share a bed. Edgar taxi driver was convinced that Joran van der Sloot two sentences ahead: 'Those of justice and the street, that is to say of his fellow prisoners. 'He has a Peruvian girl murdered. They will pay for him.''

I think its on this basis his attorney is going to move heaven and Earth
to get him out of Peru. The claims of coercion have only started.
Joran-the-victim! It needs to be taken very seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop