Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe the spanish version of his confession says the email he got said "I'm going to kill you, mongoloid".....which was translated to mean idiot or moron.

I just picked up that JVM said the message was on his Facebook.

If you're playing poker online do you have to look at your Facebook?
Don't you need a password to see the messages on Facebook?
Why would he look with SF sitting right there?

Am I the only one who thinks he beating a dead horse?
I don't think the Arubans will ever admit that they botched this investigation. (Although I don't think "botched" is the correct word in this case, I think it was something far more sinister)

My first reaction last night was why is he still there? She is gone. But, then I rememberd how I felt when I lost a very sentimental piece of jewelry. I just couldn't stop looking for it.

He has to have some closure and that will only come to him when he has some explanation. jmo

I just picked up that JVM said the message was on his Facebook.

If you're playing poker online do you have to look at your Facebook?
Don't you need a password to see the messages on Facebook?
Why would he look with SF sitting right there?

I don't believe that story at all. I don't believe that Stephany hit him either. Lies, lies, and more lies.

I don't believe that story at all. I don't believe that Stephany hit him either. Lies, lies, and more lies.

ITA. He does nothing but lie. I don't believe a word he says except for the fact that he did kill her.

Did Jean Caseres just say something about a Mongoloid?!

Yes. Not a politically correct word.

Per Webster:

Mongoloid 1 : of, constituting, or characteristic of a major racial stock native to Asia as classified according to physical features (as the presence of an epicanthic fold) that includes peoples of northern and eastern Asia, Malaysians, Eskimos, and often American Indians 2. often not cap : of, relating to, or affected with Down's syndrome -- Mongoloid n

I, for one, know that people afflicted with Down's syndrome are the sweetest most compassionate people. So that surely doesn't fit.

According reflects the average Stephany's family insists that she would have earned about $ 10,000, proceeds from their poker games, but that money was not found in the pickup of the girl or the crime scene.

From above link translated by Google http://translate.google.com/transla...rpetua-para-van-der-sloot-noticia_272154.html

Remember he did try to remove funds using one of her bank cards,
after her deceased. They have him on that - a clear count of attempted
robbery so they have him on at least one proven act to rob in motive.
Goodbye leniency!

If he can get drugs in prison to OD I think he might do this and have
it all over ...

My thoughts:

1. Aruba is not going to suddenly reopen the NH case or prosecute JVDS. Unless someone else finds her body or finds evidence that Aruba cannot ignore...otherwise it will be the same as it ever was.

2. JVDS is not going to ever feel sorry for any of his victims. I think people (here and elsewhere) are hoping that the conditions of his current confinement will prove to make him 'feel' for his victims. And they won't. He will only feel sorry for himself; for getting caught. NOT ever for his victims. In fact I'm fairly certain he will continue to blame his victims, at least in his own mind.

To your question whether I had a relationship with a girl name "Rika", I answer you the following. Rika was my girlfriend but we did not have a sexual relationship with each other. We may have done some french kissing but I did not have sexual relations with her because she is 12 years old. Rika's parents found out about our relationship and that is why we stopped the relationship. I do not know Rika's last name.

This is my statement in accordance with the truth".

J.A.P. van der SLOOT

After the suspect J.A.P. van der SLOOT had read the statement he had given, he stated he would persist in it and signed the statement.

Jorans police statement. Kissing a 12 yr old but no sexual relations notice how he points that out, he knows right from wrong. Disgusting.

http://www.hollowaycase.com/archive/police_documents/index.htm

This is interesting, considering that I clicked over to a Flickr photo site (link provided in a post back there a few pages), and saw some photos of Joran with what looked to be a young girl. A few of the photos could be interpreted as rather "suggestive". Tame, if they were two adults; not so good, if this was an under age girl.

Are he and Beth still estranged? tia - mck16

unsure.

Am I the only one who thinks he beating a dead horse?
I don't think the Arubans will ever admit that they botched this investigation. (Although I don't think "botched" is the correct word in this case, I think it was something far more sinister) - Brassband

I'm holding on to an iota of hope.
JVS could reveal some truths, those that are to his benefit., he has time to contemplate. Peruvians are persuasive?
BHT had tried to file a civil suit in NL, as an attempt to draw JVS to testify.

Wonder what his prison account balance is?
Has this been reported anywhere?
IMO

Looks as though he and his lawyer are parting company

Stephany Flores Family demands life sentence for Van der Sloot

<snip>Lawyer leaves case of Van der Sloot

The Dutchman's lawyer, Max Highness Navarro, told El Comercio that will leave the legal defense of the accused for murder.

'Relatives of Van der Sloot will come to Lima on Tuesday or Wednesday and sought a new lawyer. My family has had many problems and I'm away from this case, "he said.[/quote]

Interesting!

SleuthyGal,

I'm wondering how the latest turn of events, has affected the K2, the Kalpoe brothers. Will they be forthcoming, before JVS has the opportunity to re-incrminate them, in his future stories.

http://www.youtube.com/user/AUAJORANBKK#p/u/1/sAsREwm8YoI

If you scroll down from the video, you can find out lots about him from his Profile. It says he last accessed this site 'two weeks ago'. I don't know how precise that is, but 2 wks. ago from today is May 31....the day after the murder, when he was on the run!!

There are also recent comments posted by others, some for and some against him.

Then if you look at his 'Favorites', many are music videos with titles like 'Fear', 'Killer', 'Money To Blow', 'Women Lie Men Lie'.

I have to tell you that just finding this website, created by him, was very eerie and somewhat chilling.

When you read Joran's self-profile it is interesting to see what animal he relates to: "If I would have to describe myself as an animal it would be a snake however I want to be a lion and one day I will be a lion."

Name:JoranChannel Views:1,378Total Upload Views:725Age:22Joined:February 24, 2010Last Sign In:2 weeks agoSubscribers:23Watever I feel like
About Me: Hi,
My name is Joran van der Sloot and I am a poker player and entrepreneur. I like to think big and outside of the box and I am as left as you can be when it comes to politics. If I would have to describe myself as an animal it would be a snake however I want to be a lion and one day I will be a lion. I like rap, hip hop, reggeaton, rub-a-bud as well as many other types of music but those are my favorite. I think their is a lesson to be learned in every path you decide to take in your life but one thing I am sure of is that you need to stand up for what you believe in and what you want to do and you will be successful in your life. I do not have a real job but am a professional poker player I have been playing poker since way before the poker boom and consider myself to have a huge advantage over most players. I also give poker lessons as well as advice about poker hands and strategy. If you wish to get help with your game you can contact me at checkmate87@hotmail.com. Hometown:Aruba, NoordCountry:ArubaOccupation:I studied IBMS which is a business study as well as IB which is also business in Thailand for 2 years. I however do not have a job and play poker as a profession.Companies:Sawadee CupSchools:International School of Aruba, Rangsit University.Hobbies:Music, Soccer, Tennis, Poker, Television, Movies, Nightlife, Traveling and many more things but those are my passions.Movies:Breaking Bad, Entourage, Californication, CSI, Law and Order, Pulp Fiction, City of Ghosts.Music:Lil Wayne, Drake, and the rest of the Young Money Crew.[/quote]

His father claimed Joran had finished the foundation for a splendid
life - had been accepted at several universities in the US to begin
studying business when the Holloway mess hit, at age 17.

I wonder if his father's account is true and what the facts are?
I wonder if an Aruban education is comensurate with a USA or Dutch
education. I have read nothing in the press about Joran being a
studious type, ever? We also have this persistent rumor Joran had
psychological evaluation/treatment in his teens at Aruba ?

Joran's father is basically saying the Holloway problem derailed
Joran's life set for greatness.... and normalcy?

Don't believe it either. Computer, elbow, all lies. He was desperate for money, she wouldn't give him her pin number, he beat her up. He doesn't like when people tell him no.

Geraldo asked his brother last night on the show how Dave was doing. He told him he was as upset today as he was 5 years ago when he learned his daughter was missing. So, so sad.

They also interviewed Jud Twitty. Are he and Beth still estranged? tia

I never knew they had separated until now. songline posted yesterday that BH has a companion (she put initials) who is also a victim of crime. I didn't recognize the initials. Now that it has come up, does anybody know?

My guess is that the strain and sadness of loosing Natalee tore them apart.

IIRC, one of the reports stated that visitors for men were allowed on Sundays and another day of the week for women prisoners. But that's the only detail that was provided. Yesterday was Sunday and it was reported that VDS had no visitors.....and now I can't find either link!!

MOO

Man, I would think twice about visiting anyone here.
These prisons are seething pits of disease. The most communicable being, tuberculosis. A prisoner can infect someone if they cough, sneeze, kiss, etc. a visitor. In Peru, there are outbreaks and pockets of drug resistant TB, that have been traced back to visitors to the prisons.
The causative agent is Mycobacterium tuberculosis. It can survive, even when surfaces are treated with disinfectants.
Visiting prisoners, up close and personal, is not a smart thing to do.

Perhaps they would advise Anita VDS, that she will also incur a personal risk, by being seen & photographed. Wish that she would see JVDS, via a closed circuit tv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop