Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never knew they had separated until now. songline posted yesterday that BH has a companion (she put initials) who is also a victim of crime. I didn't recognize the initials. Now that it has come up, does anybody know?

I'll probably get laughed out of town for repeating this rumor. But a friend who lives in and around BH, said that the companion was none other than Patsy Ramsey's (sp?) husband.

I can't even begin to say how odd, but at the same time, understandable, this union might be.

Thanks for posting the links.

He considers himself a professional poker player and gives lessons?

The part where he calls himself a snake, but wants to be a lion is interesting.

When? And how this transformation? When would he finally learn
basic arithmetic like 1+1=2 .... and take it seriously? Most kids
learn this association by age 5?

I'll probably get laughed out of town for repeating this rumor. But a friend who lives in and around BH, said that the companion was none other than Patsy Ramsey's (sp?) husband.

I can't even begin to say how odd, but at the same time, understandable, this union might be.

Not to perpetuate any false rumors if not true, but that is so weird because someone at work said that to me the other day and I had never heard that!

SleuthyGal,

I'm wondering how the latest turn of events, has affected the K2, the Kalpoe brothers. Will they be forthcoming, before JVS has the opportunity to re-incrminate them, in his future stories.

Until or unless they do...we won't know.

IIRC
Joran was a straight A student at the elite International School (read private) where I believe his mother teaches.
IMO

According to this article, VDS owned a coffee shop in Thailand from some point in 2008 or later until early this year when he sold it...which contradicts his confession in which he makes it sound as though he still owns it and has for 2.5 years.

"In the sleepy Bangkok suburb of Muang Ake, he attended Rangsit University in 2008 as a business major but dropped out and bought the Sawadee Cup cafe just off the campus, which served sandwiches and pizza....Van der Sloot may have been a charmer, but he apparently wasn't much of a businessman. So says the young Thai woman who, with her American boyfriend, bought the cafe from him early this year...'I looked at the documents and balance sheets he left. Many items just look wrong.'."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100613/ap_on_re_us/van_der_sloot_s_journey/print

Now I just stumbled across two You Tube videos showing this cafe and to my surprise (shock) they were posted by him, under one of his web aliases of 'AUAJORANBKK'. It appears he set up this cafe from scratch, so he must have had a some funds back then.

This led me to his You Tube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/AUAJORANBKK#p/u/1/sAsREwm8YoI

If you scroll down from the video, you can find out lots about him from his Profile. It says he last accessed this site 'two weeks ago'. I don't know how precise that is, but 2 wks. ago from today is May 31....the day after the murder, when he was on the run!!

There are also recent comments posted by others, some for and some against him.

Then if you look at his 'Favorites', many are music videos with titles like 'Fear', 'Killer', 'Money To Blow', 'Women Lie Men Lie'.

I have to tell you that just finding this website, created by him, was very eerie and somewhat chilling.

Incredible find!! It does show though, that JVDS was trying to make a life for himself.

Not to perpetuate any false rumors if not true, but that is so weird because someone at work said that to me the other day and I had never heard that!

They dated a couple years ago, which was well-documented. Sounds like they maintain a friendship. < shudder >

Remember he did try to remove funds using one of her bank cards,
after her deceased. They have him on that - a clear count of attempted
robbery so they have him on at least one proven act to rob in motive.
Goodbye leniency!

If he can get drugs in prison to OD I think he might do this and have
it all over ...

He also stole her car, not sure if they have grand theft auto charges in Peru, but he clearly stole from her which is evidenced by the theft of her vehicle. Completely aside from the cash and jewelry he took....

I never knew they had separated until now. songline posted yesterday that BH has a companion (she put initials) who is also a victim of crime. I didn't recognize the initials. Now that it has come up, does anybody know?

My guess is that the strain and sadness of loosing Natalee tore them apart.

John Ramsey

I`m still not sure it was a union or a publicity opportunity for JR.

Not even remotely to me..............and I am leaving it at that!:silenced::yow::ziplip:

Geraldo asked his brother last night on the show how Dave was doing. He told him he was as upset today as he was 5 years ago when he learned his daughter was missing. So, so sad.

They also interviewed Jud Twitty. Are he and Beth still estranged? tia

ETA :eek:fftopic: Adding info only to answer members question.

Found this:

In 2006, she divorced Natalee's stepfather, Jug Twitty, and changed her name back to that of her former husband, Dave Holloway. In 2007, it was reported that Holloway was dating John Ramsey, the father of murdered child beauty queen JonBenét Ramsey.

http://www.mahalo.com/beth-holloway

Also heard about the JR initials being the person that went with Beth Easter weekend along with JQK and his wife when they met Joran. Also this came through my YT channel. :crazy:

Please........no more re poor Beth and jr....................I am choking on bile as I type................. :)

I can understand too, if true. See how a tragedy such as this can take over one's life - it's like being in mental prison at all times. You would need somebody who would not get tired of hearing you talk about it and the victim over and over again I would think. That's why the 'closure' is important imo.

Geesh, no one would understand that better that JR (John?).

There was a poster who wrote many times Peru was a "Third World" country.

I have lived in some countries that are also considered third world and have had a completely different experience while in those countries.

The poster's claim of Peru being a third-world country led me to read more about the term third world.

I found an article on Wiki that is an interesting read.

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_World[/ame]

From this link:

The term 'Third World' arose during the Cold War to define countries that remained non-aligned or not moving at all with either capitalism and NATO (which along with its allies represented the First World) or communism and the Soviet Union (which along with its allies represented the Second World). This definition provided a way of broadly categorizing the nations of the Earth into three groups based on social, political, and economic divisions. Although the term continues to be used colloquially to describe the poorest countries in the world, this usage is widely disparaged since the term no longer holds any verifiable meaning after the fall of the Soviet Union deprecated the terms First World and Second World.

If you scroll down further to the history title it actually shows Peru as being a developed country.

I'm with all of you. Hey, a little pee never hurt anyone, lol. It just disturbs me that someone has to sleep with one eye opened whilst serving life (most likely) in the worst prison ever. I really believe that Stephany's killing was an accident. I can't say either way if he murdered NH. He definately looks suspect.

while i agree with most of your post - i do not believe that it was an accident...when he saw that she was still breathing he decided to suffocate her with his shirt. that was a decision, not an accident. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop