Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

PLEASE I will delete if you see fit but this "word" keeps coming up as an email that Joran supposedly received that set him off!....This is in ALL DUE RESPECT!! Mongoloid is the term used for Down Syndrome/Mentally Retarded people. The slang for that would be "*advertiser censored*". We all know he is a low life and all the people he associates are lowlifes. If someone contacted him and called him that he would have gotten FURIOUS! He probably thought he was superior to everyone and should have never been called anything like that. Just a thought...

oh Im sure if HE said it, its true

jvds has certainly proven true to his word over the years

yeah thats why he killed her cause somebody called him a mongoloid on his computer

makes perfect sense

I used three different translators on this article. The way I am reading it is that JVDS was refusing to eat at first, would not allow the hitman Trujillo to visit and decided to eat instead. But now they are playing cards and communicating.

Snipped from your link:

Trujillo and van der Sloot converses and in some moments they play the letters (cards), the specialty of the Dutch. They even joke. Trujillo says to him that I am an assassin and you psychotic one”, pointed out an informant of the penalty to The Commerce.

Just curious as to how a deck of cards would just be hanging around in the TV room/lounge. Not sure I'm believing some of this unless these two are hanging around the guard's lounge area. From everything that's been said and written about these prisons, I just can't imagine these two sitting around joking, playing cards and watching television in some special section with a lounge and excercise room. :waitasec:

Here's a current article I found regarding Dave Holloway in Aruba looking for answers about his daughter's disappearnce 5 yrs ago. Aruban authorities were scheduled to meet with him yesterday, but posponed it until today if you can believe that. Now that Joran's confessed to disposing of Natalee's body or at least knowing it's location. I'd be surprised if Dave got any more answers than he did five years ago but that's just my take on that situation.

http://www.thaindian.com/newsportal/world-news/natalie-holloways-dad-seeking-answers-in-aruba-after-van-der-sloot-confession_100380865.html

Natalie Holloway’s Dad Seeking Answers in Aruba After Van Der Sloot Confession

BBM
- When did he confess? I clicked on the link and could not get the article to load.

thanks
lovelabs

It appears that the lawyer for JVDS might be Cesar Nakazaki and that the first court appearance for JVDS would be this Friday:

http://translate.google.com/transla...loot-declararia-viernes&sourceid=ie8-activity

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/...495292/joran-van-der-sloot-declararia-viernes

snipped:

Carlos Morales Córdova, ex-judge anticorruption, is the holder entrusted to realize the investigations and to solve the guilt of the foreigner and of possible third in the murder of the young woman, happened the dawn of May 30. “At the latest, on Friday there will be realized the first diligence of the judge, who will be the capture of instructive declaration to Joran”, expressed a related source of the Judicial Power.Carlos Morales Córdova, ex juez anticorrupción, es el titular encargado de realizar las investigaciones y de resolver la culpabilidad del extranjero y de posibles terceros en el asesinato de la joven, ocurrido la madrugada del 30 de mayo. “A más tardar, el viernes se realizará la primera diligencia del juez, que será la toma de declaración instructiva a Joran”, expresó una fuente allegada del Poder Judicial.

Is still not known who the new lawyer of the Dutch is, nevertheless, it came out that he would be César Nakazaki. “I can neither confirm nor deny if this request was done to me”, answered the attorney to Perú.21. It is presumed that Joseph Tacopina, who advised Joran for the accusation of having killed Natalee Holloway, will come to Peru to defend the European again.

Oh no.....Tacopina coming to Peru????

My understanding is that VDS can only have a Peruvian attorney? Could I be wrong?

It appears that the lawyer for JVDS might be Cesar Nakazaki and that the first court appearance for JVDS would be this Friday:

http://translate.google.com/transla...loot-declararia-viernes&sourceid=ie8-activity

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/...495292/joran-van-der-sloot-declararia-viernes

snipped:

Carlos Morales Córdova, ex-judge anticorruption, is the holder entrusted to realize the investigations and to solve the guilt of the foreigner and of possible third in the murder of the young woman, happened the dawn of May 30. “At the latest, on Friday there will be realized the first diligence of the judge, who will be the capture of instructive declaration to Joran”, expressed a related source of the Judicial Power.Carlos Morales Córdova, ex juez anticorrupción, es el titular encargado de realizar las investigaciones y de resolver la culpabilidad del extranjero y de posibles terceros en el asesinato de la joven, ocurrido la madrugada del 30 de mayo. “A más tardar, el viernes se realizará la primera diligencia del juez, que será la toma de declaración instructiva a Joran”, expresó una fuente allegada del Poder Judicial.

Is still not known who the new lawyer of the Dutch is, nevertheless, it came out that he would be César Nakazaki. “I can neither confirm nor deny if this request was done to me”, answered the attorney to Perú.21. It is presumed that Joseph Tacopina, who advised Joran for the accusation of having killed Natalee Holloway, will come to Peru to defend the European again.

What does that mean???? A possible third?

What does that mean???? A possible third?

Using the microsoft translator:

Carlos Morales Córdova, former Chief Judge anti-corruption is responsible for research and resolve abroad and third party guilt in the murder of young, took place the morning of May 30.

Just curious as to how a deck of cards would just be hanging around in the TV room/lounge. Not sure I'm believing some of this unless these two are hanging around the guard's lounge area. From everything that's been said and written about these prisons, I just can't imagine these two sitting around joking, playing cards and watching television in some special section with a lounge and excercise room. :waitasec:

I have no idea, but until I saw the video myself, I couldn't believe that the hitman was able to walk over to his cell either.

Does that mean he could either eat or have a visitor? Or am I reading it wrong? Or maybe that means he is eating again. I read here that he was refusing to eat. Am I correct in my interpretation? tia

I think he ate but didn't want to see the visitor. That was my interpretation anyway.

snipped:

From what I understand from previous links, this first court appearance is to officially present the indictment against VDS.

MOO

I hope the Aruban judge working with them is not JVDS's Daddy buddy. I am sure he has to have Peruvian atty for Stephany's case...this time it will be a private one...this one may run too. I am curious as to why the other one said he didn't want anything to do with the case, what scared him away???

"Anita van der Sloot, Joran's mother, is expected to arrive in Peru this week accompanied by a Dutch television crew."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-...ot-dead-end-in-aruba/?cid=hp:beastoriginalsC4

I believe this article was posted yesterday.

She's going to need more than a television crew. I hope she's got a couple of large bodyguards in bulletproof vests along for the ride too. Something tells me that if his Peruvian lawyer was receiving death threats for supporting JVS, his mother may be in for the same kind of treatment. Especially if she starts proclaiming his innocence in front of those tv cameras.

I hope the Aruban judge working with them is not JVDS's Daddy buddy. I am sure he has to have Peruvian atty for Stephany's case...this time it will be a private one...this one may run too. I am curious as to why the other one said he didn't want anything to do with the case, what scared him away???

"A source revealed to The Daily Beast that Mr. Altez Navarro had complained that the Van der Sloot family could not afford to pay for his services. He added he'd received threats and harassment during his representation of Joran van der Sloot."

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-...ot-dead-end-in-aruba/?cid=hp:beastoriginalsC4

It'll be interesting to see how much time & if privately Joran & his Mom will get to spend together. Also, they may have to keep her under tight security in Peru with the outrage towards the boy. This time she won't be able to rescue him as Daddy did in Aruba.

FLNY ~ Thanks for info. And I really like your quote by Elvis...so true! :)

I'd be too scared to go if I were his Mom.

The judge will have to make a series of measures, including reconstruction of the crime and the confrontation of the Dutchman with the taxi drivers that led him to Tacna, where he fled to Chile. It transpired that Van der Sloot said that they knew that he fled because he has committed a crime, but these have denied it.

I am assuming from this that JVDS threw the cab drivers under the bus.

http://translate.google.com/transla...obrino-toledo-violacion&sourceid=ie8-activity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleutherson90