Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to be adjusting nicely like the PPath he is. So, I suppose he and The Clown sit together to view. (Probably, no popcorn.) I'd hate to say adios to this place, if I were him.

Written by Jean and another reporter:
There was no television; he goes to a larger room to watch TV. The floor of the cell appeared to be a nice, synthetic, shiny wood floor.

http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/
But yet today he's complaining about his cellmates and the rats that come in through the toilet. If I were one of the rats I sure wouldn't stay long in his cell!!

Seems to be adjusting nicely like the PPath he is. So, I suppose he and The Clown sit together to view. (Probably, no popcorn.) I'd hate to say adios to this place, if I were him.

Written by Jean and another reporter:
There was no television; he goes to a larger room to watch TV. The floor of the cell appeared to be a nice, synthetic, shiny wood floor.

http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/

Yes, but Jean (IIRC) also reported earlier that the TV belongs to The Clown. I don't imagine there are electrical outlets in the cells. JMO

I think it is safe to assume that JVS isn't going to be popular with other inmates. Now, with him saying his confession was coerced..... will not make him popular with the police. What's next....saying the guards pick on him? Making enemies in Castro Castro isn't wise.

Right, not too smart. He's already doomed in there. How much is truth though or fabrication by the news paper?

Earlier today while Jean was reporting for IS, she said the computer would be opened in the courtroom. I haven't heard anything since then though. MOO

Yes, I heard that too. That is why I was wondering if they did it or not. That is going to have a lot of information I would think and could be the smoking gun. jmo

KR2, I wanted to ask if you have a link to where you found that definition of a pathological liar--only if there is more info about them? If not, don't worry about it! :)

I had never seen such a good, (easy for me hehe) to understand definition. TIA.

I don't know why he would be complaining about his Columbian new BF....I thought they shared poker, tv and even wonderful times spent together. LOL

As for the rats he claims come out of his toilet.......yucky.....One rat to another, so it really shouldn't bother him too much.:furious::furious::furious:

In the dutch telegraaf article he has fixed the rat problem by putting wet newspaper over "his hole in the ground" toilet. Makes you wonder where he gets the newspaper or may be Castro Castro supplies a current newspaper each morning like most hotels. Yeah, in your dreams.

Yes, I heard that too. That is why I was wondering if they did it or not. That is going to have a lot of information I would think and could be the smoking gun. jmo
As much as he probably tried to delete what was on the computer, he wouldn't have been successful and I would imagine there are e-mails, and goodness knows whatever else, on it regarding Natalee and the extortion....to say the least. MOO

In the dutch telegraaf article he has fixed the rat problem by putting wet newspaper over "his hole in the ground" toilet. Makes you wonder where he gets the newspaper or may be Castro Castro supplies a current newspaper each morning like most hotels. Yeah, in your dreams.

My first though when I read he said he had a rat coming to visit him from that hole was 1. Why doesn't he block the dang hole? 2. Joran quit leaving your left over chicken and rice sitting on the ledge above the hole. It's not you bud, it's the chicken and rice. :)

Answered my own question re whether they watch TV in the common room together. Jean contributed to this article, as well. (I had thought that they were viewing from their separate cells (at the same time) the TV screen.)

The only other inmate in the area is alleged Colombian hit man Hugo Trujillo Ospina. The two have spent some time together in a common area where there is a television set

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/21/peru.murder.case/index.html?hpt=C1

Cut and dried. Black and white. No wiggle room. Said and done. Let it be written; let it be done.

I'm working on a mantra to comfort myself when I get worried about the outcome.

Thanks for the reply.

Earlier today I began talking outloud while my husband was in the kitchen about JVS going before the Judge claiming his confession was coerced.

My husband exclaimed loudly, "I'm tired of hearing about JVS! That guy is toast; he killed her, they have him on tape, he dyed his hair and crossed a border - end of story." Okay then (maybe he'll be open to some talk about KC - I haven't brought her up lately!) :snooty:

P.S. After that I listened to a ten minute explanation about how replacing the gas cap on a vehicle can reset the computer system so that when you go
in to have your car emission test it can't be done until you drive 100 miles or something like that - LOL!

Since when don't rats chew through paper? :waitasec: And it's not like Joran wasn't inviting his little guests in with that leftover food that we saw in the cell (I think it was the ABC video). MOO

How in the hello would wet newspaper stop a rat? LOL, lordy have mercy.:crazy:

My first though when I read he said he had a rat coming to visit him from that hole was 1. Why doesn't he block the dang hole? 2. Joran quit leaving your left over chicken and rice sitting on the ledge above the hole. It's not you bud, it's the chicken and rice. :)
LOL ~ I swear I didn't see this before posting the same thing! :D

As much as he probably tried to delete what was on the computer, he wouldn't have been successful and I would imagine there are e-mails, and goodness knows whatever else, on it regarding Natalee and the extortion....to say the least. MOO

Wouldn't it be wonderful to get the answers to NH tragedy as well as the information needed to solve this case. We can only pray for this miracle to happen. Please please please.

Oh heck, not talking about rats again. Shoot.

I would guess this rat is what we call "sewer rats" and they get as big as small dogs!!!

If Joran feeds it some of his food, it may befriend him. He could even name it Ben. Lol.

Or in desperation, he could roast it like I saw once on a PBS show with Nomads in another country far, far away.

Big rats, lots of rats, I am freaking out myself.

Good post - thanks. My only question how do we know she was wearing a pad? Younger women tend not to do that (soooooo old school) ;)

We can now ASSUME that Joran was sick in the head, by his mum's statement:

His mother Anita told De Telegraaf on Sunday that her son "lied so much, that we became desperate... He said to me too, 'Mom, I sometimes don't know any more if something is a lie or the truth.' Joran is sick in his head, but he didn't want any help."

There are also report that JVS was supposed to check into psychriatric hospital 2 days prior to leaving for Peru. Does anyone know if this is true (or yet another lie).

All the best,

Mel

That info came from Anita in her telegraaf interview. She had made an appointment with a Dutch clinic and had already made arrangements with her Dutch health insurer Menzis.

Wouldn't it be wonderful to get the answers to NH tragedy as well as the information needed to solve this case. We can only pray for this miracle to happen. Please please please.
As for his computer, if there's anything of value on it to nail him to a crime, it would be Natalee's death, imo, or maybe someone else we haven't even heard of. I doubt there's anything about Stephany and not much would be needed anyway since there is already so much evidence. MOO

I wouldn't be surprised. So far it looks likes he's been getting the Peruvian Prison VIP (Very Important Prisoner) treatment. I gotta say it ticks me off a bit, too. :( I only hope it's ticking off the rest of the prisoners as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VikkiB73