GUILTY Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL I know ya'll are right. Thanks for reassuring me! :) I just wish we'd hear the final word already so I can officially let out a sigh of relief.

LOL I know ya'll are right. Thanks for reassuring me! :) I just wish we'd hear the final word already so I can officially let out a sigh of relief.
At least it seems his socialization time with other inmates is over for the time being. :)

Good point about Ospina being there before Joran. I also can't understand why he or the other prisoner would be punished moreso than Joran for appearing in that photo especially if it were a prison cxmera and jailer who photographed them. But I do believe they should be kept in their cells instead of socializing with each other so much. MOO

Well there does seem to be some question as to whether Trujillo was actually moved or just Trickett. Some reports have both of them moved and another says just Trickett was moved. Wouldn't surprise me if Trujillo and Joran requested that Trickett be moved because he didn't "fit in". :rolleyes:

I agree about their socializing outside of their cells. In most prisons, when someone is put in a solitary cell for their own protection, or the protection of others, they spend at least 23 hours a day locked in that cell. They are only allowed out for about an hour a day for excersize and not with other prisoners. Sounds like no one is locked in a cell in Castro Castro, they're more like dorm rooms, and they are free to roam around the area in which they are confined all day and probably all night too.

Hopefully today will be the day the decision is handed down regarding Joran's confession. If it is thrown out, I just don't see any possibility that he will be let out to await his trial.

Can't vouch for the validity of this, but found it in two articles...both attributing it to The National Enquirer....supposedly from its Sept. 6 issue:

"Joran Van Der Sloot ... has begun a relationship with a 'mystery woman' says National Enquirer.

According to sources, the woman was paid $100 a week by Joran van der Sloot's mother to bring him supplies to prison. Instead, romance apparently blossomed as well."

http://www.timesoftheinternet.com/147651.html

http://guanabee.com/2010/08/joran-van-der-sloot-prison-girlfriend-romance/

I don't mean to be rude or crude...and I can honestly say I've never used this term before...but is Anita pimping for her son now??!!?? :waitasec: :furious:

Good Lord! I don't know if AVS is pimping for him, but I'm sure she's delighted her little sporter is having a wonderful social life while in Peru. What next, for cryin' out loud? :furious:

Well there does seem to be some question as to whether Trujillo was actually moved or just Trickett. Some reports have both of them moved and another says just Trickett was moved. Wouldn't surprise me if Trujillo and Joran requested that Trickett be moved because he didn't "fit in". :rolleyes:

I agree about their socializing outside of their cells. In most prisons, when someone is put in a solitary cell for their own protection, or the protection of others, they spend at least 23 hours a day locked in that cell. They are only allowed out for about an hour a day for excersize and not with other prisoners. Sounds like no one is locked in a cell in Castro Castro, they're more like dorm rooms, and they are free to roam around the area in which they are confined all day and probably all night too.

Hopefully today will be the day the decision is handed down regarding Joran's confession. If it is thrown out, I just don't see any possibility that he will be let out to await his trial.
As long as he is confined to the prison I'm ok with him being allowed outside the cell for a few hours a day to watch TV or exercise. However the photo of him with the other inmates does seem beyond the norm, which obviously by the action taken, it was. MOO

Can't vouch for the validity of this, but found it in two articles...both attributing it to The National Enquirer....supposedly from its Sept. 6 issue:

"Joran Van Der Sloot ... has begun a relationship with a 'mystery woman' says National Enquirer.

According to sources, the woman was paid $100 a week by Joran van der Sloot's mother to bring him supplies to prison. Instead, romance apparently blossomed as well."

http://www.timesoftheinternet.com/147651.html

http://guanabee.com/2010/08/joran-van-der-sloot-prison-girlfriend-romance/

I don't mean to be rude or crude...and I can honestly say I've never used this term before...but is Anita pimping for her son now??!!?? :waitasec: :furious:

:furious::furious::furious::furious: This is too ridiculous for words!! Although the article says there's no chance of intimacy, I don't believe it for a minute. First of all, remember the saying "where there's a will, there's a way". I'm sure for just a few $ the guards would allow it. Joran needs to be bitten by his pet rat & then sent to the general population, not having sex. Wonder if he would suffer any consequences if this woman dies in the prison during one of her visits? He either won't or can't control his violence. Between his mom & the prison, he's living a life of a little king.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

We first discussed the visiting mystery woman back in June. It's taken the Enquirer awhile to find this angle of the story to exploit. I believe they are reporting that the woman is fair skinned with short blonde hair and the original reports out of Peru said the woman was "skinned brunette" which evidentally translated into "a swarthy skinned woman". She is foreign and was sent by his mother to bring Joran groceries and supplies.

Here's one of the original posts on this mystery woman...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5344437&postcount=747"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Joran Van der Sloot Confesses to Murdering Stephany Flores Ramirez #14[/ame]

The Enquirer completely fabricated the story about Joran trying to escape by making himself ill so I choose to disbelieve anything they are reporting on him and this story. They were majorly outscooped by RadarOnline in the beginning of this, they even staged fake crime scene photos with the intent to sell magazines while ROL and Crimesiders got the real photos and posted them online for free, and they have not reported one thing accurately that I'm aware of.

We first discussed the visiting mystery woman back in June. It's taken the Enquirer awhile to find this angle of the story to exploit. I believe they are reporting that the woman is fair skinned with short blonde hair and the original reports out of Peru said the woman was "skinned brunette" which evidentally translated into "a swarthy skinned woman". She is foreign and was sent by his mother to bring Joran groceries and supplies.

Here's one of the original posts on this mystery woman...

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Joran Van der Sloot Confesses to Murdering Stephany Flores Ramirez #14

The Enquirer completely fabricated the story about Joran trying to escape by making himself ill so I choose to disbelieve anything they are reporting on him and this story. They were majorly outscooped by RadarOnline in the beginning of this, they even staged fake crime scene photos with the intent to sell magazines while ROL and Crimesiders got the real photos and posted them online for free, and they have not reported one thing accurately that I'm aware of.

I'm taking this with a giant grain of salt also, but the "jiggly" comment was pretty funny. That's a new one. Although, in the video, of Luri, weren't the inmates allowed "social" times with their mate? I don't think it's a short haired blonde, but rather someone hired thru the reporter or his lawyer...(via Anita), to bring in supplies and check on his well-being.
$100 a month is not very much. It may even be a relative of one his guards.??? But if Joran has manipulated his mother to pay up a little for his "stress relief", I wouldn't put it past him or her. imo

Listening to Levi,

So much evidence connecting him to Stephanie murder.

JVS is having a ball in jail.
Guards are taking pix knowing the pics are worth money.

JVS haas an older blonde woman.
Body language says women are sick............thinking their special and that their LOVE
will chnage the BAD BOY.

His government is protecting him without getting him a translator.
Leave him there and maybe he will go away.......die.

Great show.......Levi!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2010/09/02/levi-page-show

to listen to this part

Peru won't throw out confession.

JVS is involved with another murderer..........Trickett killed wife........common bond.
Another clown Spino, killed a woman also.
No violence there, buddies and friends.

4 women are dead and these men are having a good time in jail.

enjoying getting away with murder!

A guy is making a movie.......blames Natalee on her own death.
Making Natalee look like she is on drugs, etc........very bad!
(I will not watch that one, IMO.........NOT!)
a dutch company...........dutch people comments are so supportive of JVS
Levi gets hate mail from Dutch people.

'Me and Mr. Jones' is the name of the movie???
defaming a murdered girl........

if lies/ defamation suit from Holloways.....if true........nothing.

Aruba wants this all to just go away.........
take pressure of Aruba

now on to Bosnia..........about puppies

A new book has been published by a journalist from De Telegraaf

Joran's murder mysteries
Author: John Vanden Heuvel and Bert Houses

The complete story about the true role of Joran to the disappearance of Natalee Holloway and the killing of Stephany Flores

This is complete and not written story about the murder cases that the world is already five years into his grip.

• Filled with countless previously unpublished material from secret police files.
• Latest new facts and witness statements.
• Unique and revealing images.
• The facts behind the disappearance of Natalie Holloway.
• The secret conspiracy behind the murder of Stephanie Flores.
• The dubious role of the FBI in both cases.
• Exclusive pictures of Castro Castro prison in Joran.

NOW ALL THE MOST DISCUSSED BOOK OF 2010!

The book is available from October 19 in bookstores for
€ 19.95. Take advantage of this action front sign and receive the book on October 19 at home for only € 16.95 (no shipping).

http://webshop.telegraaf.nl/1/tb-cat-nieuweboeken/pro-1170982

The author is slated to appear on Dutch Television Monday.

It's been quiet around here Joran van der Sloot, but the next few days, the alleged murderer back in full in the news. RTL 4 forward Monday with a special new insights into the whole thing around Van der Sloot. Currently showing commercials that the station called RTL Extra. RTL for the documentary seems to have filmed at the Castro Castro prison in Peru, where Joran is now imprisoned. Earlier, SBS 6 has a document with pictures from this prison.

However RTL sent an exclusive interview with Anita van der Sloot, Joran's mother. This interview was conducted by crime reporter John van den Heuvel. Joran is suspect in Holloway case Nathalee, but is also accused of murdering the Peruvian girl Stephanie Ramirez.

http://zappen.blog.nl/rtl-nederland/2010/09/02/rtl-maandag-met-ingelaste-joran-uitzending

About the new RTL Extra is not much published a press release let down not long in coming.

What I wonder about is the fact Joran said he would give an interview for one million dollars.
He had agreed to talk to van deHeuval who is writing a book (I didn't think it was published yet) and someone quoted an airing of his show on Monday. Apparently it is for sale to Americans, so not a freebe.
If it's for sale, does that mean Joran benefits from talking to deHeuval and will it be one million? Since deHeuval doesn't have that kind of money, will it come from American media? Joran cannot gain from a murder as he sits in prison but his mother can receive the money. Could that be why he was not ousted from his private cell at Castro Castro?

The author is slated to appear on Dutch Television Monday.

It's been quiet around here Joran van der Sloot, but the next few days, the alleged murderer back in full in the news. RTL 4 forward Monday with a special new insights into the whole thing around Van der Sloot. Currently showing commercials that the station called RTL Extra. RTL for the documentary seems to have filmed at the Castro Castro prison in Peru, where Joran is now imprisoned. Earlier, SBS 6 has a document with pictures from this prison.

However RTL sent an exclusive interview with Anita van der Sloot, Joran's mother. This interview was conducted by crime reporter John van den Heuvel. Joran is suspect in Holloway case Nathalee, but is also accused of murdering the Peruvian girl Stephanie Ramirez.

http://zappen.blog.nl/rtl-nederland/2010/09/02/rtl-maandag-met-ingelaste-joran-uitzending

About the new RTL Extra is not much published a press release let down not long in coming.

Here's a US publication about the same Dutch TV show. It really doesn't give any more details about the show....but it does confirm that the 3-judge panel has not yet made any ruling on his confession!!! :banghead:

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localn...iewed-on-Dutch-TV/qXNeNz_dtEC6DbU1XazYsA.cspx

A new book has been published by a journalist from De Telegraaf

Joran's murder mysteries
Author: John Vanden Heuvel and Bert Houses

The complete story about the true role of Joran to the disappearance of Natalee Holloway and the killing of Stephany Flores

This is complete and not written story about the murder cases that the world is already five years into his grip.

• Filled with countless previously unpublished material from secret police files.
• Latest new facts and witness statements.
• Unique and revealing images.
• The facts behind the disappearance of Natalie Holloway.
• The secret conspiracy behind the murder of Stephanie Flores.
• The dubious role of the FBI in both cases.
• Exclusive pictures of Castro Castro prison in Joran.

NOW ALL THE MOST DISCUSSED BOOK OF 2010!

The book is available from October 19 in bookstores for
€ 19.95. Take advantage of this action front sign and receive the book on October 19 at home for only € 16.95 (no shipping).

http://webshop.telegraaf.nl/1/tb-cat-nieuweboeken/pro-1170982

Framing Joran? Who the heck was he in order for someone to want to have him put away in a conspiracy? The most ludicrous theory that has come up yet imo. He is a high profile person but not in the way that would warrant this kind of activity against him. He is plainly a cold blooded murderer. On another forum a sort of deranged woman (friend of some in Aruba) posted hundreds of conspiracy theories and unfortunately the Dutch writers and Documentarists zero in on those strange theories, imo.

What I wonder about is the fact Joran said he would give an interview for one million dollars.
He had agreed to talk to van deHeuval who is writing a book (I didn't think it was published yet) and someone quoted an airing of his show on Monday. Apparently it is for sale to Americans, so not a freebe.
If it's for sale, does that mean Joran benefits from talking to deHeuval and will it be one million? Since deHeuval doesn't have that kind of money, will it come from American media? Joran cannot gain from a murder as he sits in prison but his mother can receive the money. Could that be why he was not ousted from his private cell at Castro Castro?

I agree, Marikesh, that Joran certainly wouldn't have given this TV interview for free. But I pray to God that no one actually paid him the one million bucks!!! :furious: :furious: :furious: If they did, I'm outraged...whatever happened to crime and punishment. I can't believe his crimes and actions could actually make him a millionaire.

Here's another article from a Dutch newspaper about the TV interview with JVDS. It contains a 3+ min. interview with John van den Heuvel, Joran's interviewer. Unfortunately, it's all in Dutch...but if anyone here can translate some of the more salient points, it would be helpful.

The video does have 1 or 2 shots of Joran being interviewed.

Also, van den Heuvel mentions ABC, CBS and CNN toward the end....but I don't know in what contect!!! :banghead:

http://translate.google.com/transla...6/__Exclusief_gesprek_met_Joran_in_cel__.html

I agree, Marikesh, that Joran certainly wouldn't have given this TV interview for free. But I pray to God that no one actually paid him the one million bucks!!! :furious: :furious: :furious: If they did, I'm outraged...whatever happened to crime and punishment. I can't believe his crimes and actions could actually make him a millionaire.

It is stuff like this that just drives me insane:banghead:. How is it that Joran always comes out smelling like a rose? Yes, I know he's in prison, BUT he seems to be doing quite well for himself; money, a girlfriend, good food, celebrity status & giving interviews. Sounds like he is the king of Castro Castro.:furious::furious::furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bob_gf