GUILTY Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You could well be right, Kamille. His story of 'how' he killed her adds up, but I don't believe the 'why' for a second. Not even close IMO. And since there will probably not be any physical evidence to show why, combined with his professional lying ability, we will most likely never really know. Unless...... the computer has the clues.

I agree completely - herewe are right back at the beginning again.
The WHY. What actually happened. I think we know one aspect of
the WHY. Joran is a sociopath. Joran is not a nice guy! Joran is not
a sporter - he is a killer who has no value for life. Some people see those as assets in our world.
Others see those traits as intolerable and impossible to accomodate in a
socially based existence?

You could well be right, Kamille. His story of 'how' he killed her adds up, but I don't believe the 'why' for a second. Not even close IMO. And since there will probably not be any physical evidence to show why, combined with his professional lying ability, we will most likely never really know. Unless...... the computer has the clues.

Well when you break down the confession, it is interesting how he just skims over the why and how parts and then goes into great detail about the escape. He was definitely scared and knew that they had a lot of evidence so he just played on what he figured they wanted to hear about what they already knew. They have no witnesses to what actually happened in the hotel room so that's easy to fudge over and they likely have lots of witnesses as to what happened after he fled so that's the part of the story he chose to concentrate on and tell the truth about in his confession.

Any questions pertaining to "why" he did certain things, like the coffee cup caper, were met with a stock "I don't know" answer. He was likely pretty scared for his life at that point, we've all heard the horror stories of what can happen to you in a foreign prison system, and he was likely off his game and didn't want to get himself in deeper with his lies so the "I don't know what I was thinking" is a good fall back answer when you don't want to tell the truth.

So the confession is pretty useless anyway IMO. Everything he told them in
that confession, they knew already from the evidence at the scene, video surveillance and witnesses after the fact, and the "why" part of the confession, the one area that they do not have the answers for, will always be in question so it can't be taken seriously anyway.

Throwing out the confession would not hurt the case in the slightest, it might actually help, but the reason for throwing it out will. If they have to throw it out it's because his "rights" were violated and his arrest wasn't handled in a legal manner. None of it is really about the confession at all. The confession doesn't hurt him and he and his lawyer know it.

MOO

Here's one of my favorite classic Joran lines from his interview:

“There were–people were paying me to–paying me to–yeah, to make up stories, and I was really good at making up stories."

Yeah, that's right....they gave you money to hear lies :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: Boy, is this guy ever delusional!!

MOO

Here's one of my favorite classic Joran lines from his interview:

“There were–people were paying me to–paying me to–yeah, to make up stories, and I was really good at making up stories."

Yeah, that's right....they gave you money to hear lies :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: Boy, is this guy ever delusional!!

MOO

Yes but that doesn't explain the story he told his "friend" in the Netherlands while driving in the car. He wasn't paid for that story. Was he laying pretty low before that? Had he told any "stories" prior to that?

"feels really bad that the Flores family had to lose their daughter!!!

Ive picked up on this several times also - had to lose?

Talk about ego centric sociopathic!

That comment just burns me to a crisp!!
I have never seen another cold blooded murderer get away with so much as this.

On another note...were Stepheny and Joran just fooling around on the computer and Stepheny just for fun typed his name into the google bar, clicked on a recent link??

I sure do hope that Stepheny's family are getting ready for the worst, in case this cold blooded murderer gets off. The day that he walks out of the prison needs to be broadcast well in advance, imo, if he does walk.
This last interview says nothing really. In his monotone dull voice he drones absolutely nothing worth paying for, imho. Yet phrases were in English specifically for the English speaking media that he and his mom detest...okay, adding up the big dollars on a dead girls back here. Dollars that may help Joran out of jail or keep him real comfy?

His sick and distorted view on reality. He was getting paid for the true story which he didn't give Greta who paid him a whopping sum. Does he think for a minute that people will believe that? Well I do know some believe all that but really rational people will not! The interview did nothing for him except get van den Heuval a chance into the American media all for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for Joran and mom. These two keep benefitting from murders...what a twisted psychological pair of people!!

Oh marikesh...I'm SO with you on both of these posts! :blowkiss:

Ive picked up on this several times also - had to lose?

Talk about ego centric sociopathic!
I have never seen another cold blooded murderer get away with so much as this slime has.

On another note...were Stepheny and Joran just fooling around on the computer and Stepheny just for fun typed his name into the google bar, clicked on a recent link??

I sure do hope that Stepheny's family are getting ready for the worst, in case this cold blooded murderer gets off. The day that he walks out of the prison needs to be broadcast well in advance, imo, if he does walk.
This last interview says nothing really. In his monotone dull voice he drones absolutely nothing worth paying for, imho. Yet phrases were in English specifically for the English speaking media that he and his mom detest...okay, adding up the big dollars on a dead girls back here. Dollars that may help Joran out of jail or keep him real comfy?

BBM... I hadn't thought of that scenario. Interesting.

His sick and distorted view on reality. He was getting paid for the true story which he didn't give Greta who paid him a whopping sum. Does he think for a minute that people will believe that? Well I do know some believe all that but really rational people will not! The interview did nothing for him except get van den Heuval a chance into the American media all for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for Joran and mom. These two keep benefitting from murders...what a twisted psychological pair of people!!

In the meantime, AVS seems to be having a grand ole time with all her recent socializing. She just been the belle of the ball. I guess with both Paulus and JVS out of the way and the money rolling in she's sitting pretty. :furious:

Well, well, well.... doesn't look good for Joran now... just got a Google alert..

http://www.timesoftheinternet.com/147747.html

snipped...
World-infamous accused killer Joran van der Sloot has been thrown into 'hellish solitairy confinement,' says a new report from National Enquirer.
After a shocking picture emerged last week that showed van der Sloot posing with other notorious killers while smiling, the prison administration has clamped down on van der Sloot's privileges.
In order to make his life miserable, prison leaders have cut off visits from his 'girlfriend,' which is effectively cutting him off from the rest of the world.
“That's enough to wipe that silly smirk off his face,” said one insider.
Within days of the photo's release last week, prison officials at Miguel Castro Castro prison locked Joran van der Sloot into a windowless solitairy confinement cell.
They were furious about the widespread attention his smirking photo captured.
“Now he's in a cell blog the guards jokingly call 'the meditation area' – and it makes his former hell-hole seem like a four-star hotel,” said the source. “And when van der Sloot is let out of solitairy, his life will be in danger. He won't have the protection he had with his killer cell mates. Right now he's confined 24 hours a day and there is no electricity, so he's in cold and darkness from dusk to dawn.”
The insider went on to describe the bleak conditions of Joran van der Sloot's life in prison.
“He has to listen to the rats scampering near him,” said the source. “The solitary confinement could last for several weeks until prison authorities are convinced he's learned his lesson.”
According to the tabloid, Joran had begun a relationship with a slim blonde, who is no longer allowed to visit.
“Now she's been banned. Instead of enjoying the food she used to bring, he's on the worst prison diet you can imagine.”

Well, well, well.... doesn't look good for Joran now... just got a Google alert..

snipped...
World-infamous accused killer Joran van der Sloot has been thrown into 'hellish solitairy confinement,' says a new report from National Enquirer.
After a shocking picture emerged last week that showed van der Sloot posing with other notorious killers while smiling, the prison administration has clamped down on van der Sloot's privileges.
In order to make his life miserable, prison leaders have cut off visits from his 'girlfriend,' which is effectively cutting him off from the rest of the world.
Within days of the photo's release last week, prison officials at Miguel Castro Castro prison locked Joran van der Sloot into a windowless solitairy confinement cell.
“Now he's in a cell blog the guards jokingly call 'the meditation area' – and it makes his former hell-hole seem like a four-star hotel,” said the source. “And when van der Sloot is let out of solitairy, his life will be in danger. He won't have the protection he had with his killer cell mates. Right now he's confined 24 hours a day and there is no electricity, so he's in cold and darkness from dusk to dawn.”
The insider went on to describe the bleak conditions of Joran van der Sloot's life in prison.
“He has to listen to the rats scampering near him,” said the source. “The solitary confinement could last for several weeks until prison authorities are convinced he's learned his lesson.”
According to the tabloid, Joran had begun a relationship with a slim blonde, who is no longer allowed to visit.
“Now she's been banned. Instead of enjoying the food she used to bring, he's on the worst prison diet you can imagine.”

I can only pray that all this is true and that he's finally getting his comeuppance!! :croc: :woohoo:

But I can't believe that he profited from this photo...that makes the picture even twice as disgusting!!

"An investigation discovered the picture was taken by a guard, who sold it for $1,000. Joran admitted he was paid about $70 from the proceeds, which he used to pay protection money to the thugs who rule his cell block."

MOO

Oh marikesh...I'm SO with you on both of these posts! :blowkiss:

I have never seen another cold blooded murderer get away with so much as this.

BBM... I hadn't thought of that scenario. Interesting.

In the meantime, AVS seems to be having a grand ole time with all her recent socializing. She just been the belle of the ball. I guess with both Paulus and JVS out of the way and the money rolling in she's sitting pretty. :furious:[/quote]

I do believe in letting life go on and it shows alot of courage that Anita can leave the past behind and mingle with the man that her and Paulus were collecting stories on to sue for libel...which never came to be of course. Suing for libel requires being able to answer honestly that Jossy's stories were not true in some sense.

Anita apparently was a teacher to the young girl, and perhaps Seb and the girl were also friends. I wouldn't be going to a gala offered by someone I had planned to sue at one time, that's for sure. Not sure what was in play, guts or brains.

I am so sick and disgusted that the cold blooded murderer gets all this highly paid attention. Everytime he snaps his fingers, someone is buying his garbage in his monotone dull voice. Everytime I hear a lie (which is every time he speaks) from that dull monotone I would like to lambaste him a few good ones. That now some Peru Judges may be pandering to him is unthinkable.

In the meantime, AVS seems to be having a grand ole time with all her recent socializing. She just been the belle of the ball. I guess with both Paulus and JVS out of the way and the money rolling in she's sitting pretty. :furious:

I do believe in letting life go on and it shows alot of courage that Anita can leave the past behind and mingle with the man that her and Paulus were collecting stories on to sue for libel...which never came to be of course. Suing for libel requires being able to answer honestly that Jossy's stories were not true in some sense.

Anita apparently was a teacher to the young girl, and perhaps Seb and the girl were also friends. I wouldn't be going to a gala offered by someone I had planned to sue at one time, that's for sure. Not sure what was in play, guts or brains.

I don't understand your references to Anita being the 'belle of the ball'. Is there a link for that or did I miss a previous post???:waitasec:

snipped...

Soooo hoping this is true:woohoo:

I don't understand your references to Anita being the 'belle of the ball'. Is there a link for that or did I miss a previous post???:waitasec:

No, you didn't miss a post, FLNY. There are some recent pics posted on another website (that I don't think we're allowed to link to) of her attending just one of the galas she's attended since JVS was arrested. I understand that life goes on and I'm not suggesting that she wear a shroud for the rest of her life. Maybe it's just me, but I think I'd be trying to keep a low profile for a while and not be out being photographed laughing and smiling at various social activities so soon after my son so callously and senselessly took the life of a beautiful young woman. I think it's disrespectful. She looks like she hasn't a care in the world. One would think she had more pressing matters to deal with. But what do I know?

Don't forget the Dateline program tonight at 9p eastern!

I wasnt going to post until I saw yours - wow! Agree.

snipped...

Hey Niner!!:) Thanks for dropping in the give us this welcomed tidbit. I reread it....strictly for pleasure!!:D
Even if it's not true, I shall savour the moment!!

This case is so bizarre....I mean who would have thunk a kid could murder two women and his mother ends up profiting from it!:waitasec:

Hey Niner!!:) Thanks for dropping in the give us this welcomed tidbit. I reread it....strictly for pleasure!!:D
Even if it's not true, I shall savour the moment!!

This case is so bizarre....I mean who would have thunk a kid could murder two women and his mother ends up profiting from it!:waitasec:

lolol! Yup, I found a little joy in reading it myself. :D Even if only a fraction of it is true, I'll be happy.

It's been a bizarre case from the very beginning and just keeps getting more and more bizarre as it goes on - and on and on. I'm just waiting for the day when something or someone wipes that smirk off his face permanently.

lolol! Yup, I found a little joy in reading it myself. :D Even if only a fraction of it is true, I'll be happy.

It's been a bizarre case from the very beginning and just keeps getting more and more bizarre as it goes on - and on and on. I'm just waiting for the day when something or someone wipes that smirk off his face permanently.

Believe me! Me too!

Great reading but....

"After a shocking picture emerged last week that showed van der Sloot posing with other notorious killers while smiling, the prison administration has clamped down on van der Sloot's privileges."

It seems this article was written before his latest interview. It doesn't appear to me that they have clamped down too much on his privileges. Being able to give videotaped interviews from a Peruvian prison is a huge privilege IMO. I am curious if the part about banning the girlfriend is true...

There's a problem with quoting for some reason. I didn't say Anita was the belle of the ball. Someone else did. This is what I wrote:

No, you didn't miss a post, FLNY. There are some recent pics posted on another website (that I don't think we're allowed to link to) of her attending just one of the galas she's attended since JVS was arrested. I understand that life goes on and I'm not suggesting that she wear a shroud for the rest of her life. Maybe it's just me, but I think I'd be trying to keep a low profile for a while and not be out being photographed laughing and smiling at various social activities so soon after my son so callously and senselessly took the life of a beautiful young woman. I think it's disrespectful. She looks like she hasn't a care in the world. One would think she had more pressing matters to deal with. But what do I know?

Don't forget the Dateline program tonight at 9p eastern!

I do agree with you Suzihawk. I would not be faluting around soicially as if nothing were wrong. I think she needs that though b/c she probably cries herself to sleep every night. I would if I had JVS to call a son.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bob_gf