GUILTY Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He only hangs his head when it's about him and what he's gone through.

Shades of KCA.

Yep...the only emotion you're going to see from him regarding this event is when they are talking about him....just like KC.

MOO

It does appear Mr. Flores is back in the courtroom. I think he just didn't want to hear the minute by minute details of the actual crime.

I don't blame him. He's been through enough. :(

fran

Did he ask if he could sit down? I missed how it happened. I saw him ask for water, but he was already seated then.

They haven't mentioned JVDS Mom - is she "supporting" him at all, or has she "disowned" him and understands the monster he is?

TIA for info.

They need to make him stand up and face those judges! :furious:

Lice could explain this buzz cut he is sporting! I would prefer to think he has the bugs a crawlin' all over him than having an opiate buzz...

I have to go soon - I hope they hurry up and give him his sentence of LIFE (that's what I'm hoping for) NEVER TO SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY AGAIN!

Salem

Wow! That one lady judge in the center does NOT like the defendant!

Did you see how pursed her lips were!?

fran

Did he ask if he could sit down? I missed how it happened. I saw him ask for water, but he was already seated then.

They haven't mentioned JVDS Mom - is she "supporting" him at all, or has she "disowned" him and understands the monster he is?

TIA for info.

No. I believe the translator said, be seated (judge).

That judge has on a Chanel necklace. Must have a good salary huh?

Does anyone have a streaming translation?

The link I provided is in English. The interpreter this time is very good!

fran

[ame="http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/cvplive/cvpstream3"]Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com[/ame]

I have to go soon - I hope they hurry up and give him his sentence of LIFE (that's what I'm hoping for) NEVER TO SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY AGAIN!

Salem

That's not going to happen, unfortunately.

I hope they don't accept his 'sincere' confession and go for the full sentence of 30(?) years.

TIA for info.

I thought he sat down shortly after the mention of the death of his father. IMO JVS was the cause of his father's death.

Right now it almost sounds like they're not buying his actual confession and how the murder went down. Sounds like they're going towards the more severe punishment.

I hope so!

JMHO
fran

when he's hanging his head like that... i really wonder what he's thinking...

He's thinking..."Just get on with it you stupid woman. I've got better things to do than sit here and listen to your carp".

MOO of course. ;)

He seems hes getting angry. He hit his hand on his knee. I hope they handcuff him immediately after sentencing.

That discomfort you're feeling because of the heat, Joran? It's nothing compared to the pain you've inflicted on Stephany, Natalee and their family and friends.

Right now it almost sounds like they're not buying his actual confession and how the murder went down. Sounds like they're going towards the more severe punishment.

I hope so!

JMHO
fran

I'm thinking that too but I've been so disappointed so many times before with these cases that I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member