GUILTY Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That discomfort you're feeling because of the heat, Joran? It's nothing compared to the pain you've inflicted on Stephany, Natalee and their family and friends.

Or the heat he will feel for eternity. jmo

I don't know if its just me but his demeanor changes. One minute he seems to be relaxed and not sweating then he gets an angry look on his face and he starts sweating again.

Who wants to take bets that no matter what he gets he'll still laugh about it with his lawyer before being taken away?

I just heard that judge say 30 years. Good.

IMHO he won't last 6 months in Lurigancho.

Have you all seen the documentary on that prison? I would love to see us put up a prison like that here - save it for the especially heinous criminals. But, sadly, we'll never see that.

He seems hes getting angry. He hit his hand on his knee. I hope they handcuff him immediately after sentencing.

I think he looks like a cat on a hot tin roof - ansy as all get out and full of anger. Hope he gets the max too.

I wonder if they always go to this extent to explain their decision process?

At this rate, he didn't need an actual trial, they're taking up a LOT of time just figuring out how much time he's gonna serve.

JMHO
fran

I just heard that judge say 30 years. Good.

IMHO he won't last 6 months in Lurigancho.

Have you all seen the documentary on that prison? I would love to see us put up a prison like that here - save it for the especially heinous criminals. But, sadly, we'll never see that.

I still think that no matter where he goes, his money will buy him a "private room" and that he'll be protected. :banghead:

I wonder if they always go to this extent to explain their decision process?

At this rate, he didn't need an actual trial, they're taking up a LOT of time just figuring out how much time he's gonna serve.

JMHO
fran

I think they've already determined just how much time he'll get. They're just documenting it. JMO

I hope it's the max.

I don't think there are any "private rooms" there. Plus, basically the inmates run the prison - so won't matter where they put him.

Let me go see if I can find that documentary about that place. Its scary as all get out.

I still think that no matter where he goes, his money will buy him a "private room" and that he'll be protected. :banghead:

I think he as a fellar in that prison and also a supplier and poker friends.Why would he want to give all that up. lol

Just said, ( paraphrasing ) even though he doesn't have prior convictions, from information Peru received from Aruba they are aware there is a penal investigation against JVDS.

He didn't much like Natalies name being mentioned.

He shakes his head, 'no' when they say it was a crime of great ferocity.

when he's hanging his head like that... i really wonder what he's thinking...

Boringgggg

I wonder what the boys had for breakfast?

Naptime

Done yet? I'm missing some prime "Go Fish"

Lunch time yet?

Boringggg

He couldn't look any less interested if he tried.

I'm surprised, with his demeanor, that the judges haven't made him stand back up. Head down, rubbing his hands, scratching his head... ugh - STAND UP AND FACE THE MUSIC, JORAN!!!

I don't think there are any "private rooms" there. Plus, basically the inmates run the prison - so won't matter where they put him.

Let me go see if I can find that documentary about that place. Its scary as all get out.

They're all corrupt and if you pay off the guards you can get all the perks you want. I doubt he'll get much past the secure guard's area.

MOO

Hey Joran! You must face the music! What part of it don't you not get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member