GUILTY Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paraphrasing translator: No trial>could benefit him w/a punishment lower than what prosecution wants...on t other hand, t defendant is a foreigner so therefore...he must be expelled from t country once his sentence is completed.

He's not understanding what all of this means... (and neither do I)

Sounds to me that they don't believe the sincere confession, but I'm not sure.

Exactly. He probably thought this was going to be a piece of cake. His lawyer must have had him believing just "sincerely confess" and you'll get 7 years. He couldn't even do that with any convincing emotion.

Maybe this time, having that 3 woman panel of judges, the karma of how he feels about women has finally caught up to him. I hope so anyway.

It would be even more ironic if his lawyer (who surprisingly is not complaining of death threats) pretty much set him up for this. The con man getting conned. Well I'm sure that will be the next chapter in the conspiracy theories anyway.

MOO

I hope the bus to Lurigancho is warming up outside the courtroom!

On IS they just said he put on some weight, they called him flubby.

Worse might happen. He's looking so "flubby" (to quote the TH) he might have a stroke and die. No loss to mankind.

Wil they go through all this again when they try the cab drivers? I see them sitting there with him.

Exactly. He probably thought this was going to be a piece of cake. His lawyer must have had him believing just "sincerely confess" and you'll get 7 years. He couldn't even do that with any convincing emotion.

Maybe this time, having that 3 woman panel of judges, the karma of how he feels about women has finally caught up to him. I hope so anyway.

It would be even more ironic if his lawyer (who surprisingly is not complaining of death threats) pretty much set him up for this. The con man getting conned. Well I'm sure that will be the next chapter in the conspiracy theories anyway.

MOO

Would've been even better if the first lawyer had been a female and set him up.

I swear he just smiled (CNN.com live feed) - now he's chewing on his finger.

YAY - they made him stand up!!!

I saw him smiling too! So crazy. He has gained a lot of weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lamonara