Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone is sick and tired of Van der Sloot, but I want him to "really" be guilty of this crime if he is going to pay for it.
I keep feeling like he's going to get shot during his trip to Lima. Or pushed out of the plane.

Unless he gets put in solitary, he won't last long in jail there imo.

ITA! I just know how horrible I would feel if one of my sons had taken someone's life. I hope his mother has a good support system surrounding her.

Sometimes we get so wrapped up in sympathy for the victim and their family that we forget that the family, friends on the other side of the fence are destroyed as well. The actions of one wrecks lives full circle.

I always thought that NH died in Joran's presence as a result of a lethal combination of drugs/alcohol, not necessarily given to her by Joran, and he panicked and disposed of her body. The news of the murder of Stephany with all circumstances pointing to Joren as her killer comes as quite a shock to me. I never imagined he was capable of such intentional and horrific brutality. Since NH's remains were never found, she could well have been killed in a similar manner. His whereabouts over the past 5 years needs to be tracked and compared to any unsolved murders of young women. He might indeed be a serial killer.

I have to admit, I've gone through possible scenarios of Natalee's demise but they never went as far and as brutal as this one sounds to have been. Feel a little stupid for saying I'm shocked at the extent of brutality we are hearing, even for him.

Phil Keating just stated on FOX: Joran on November 10th tried to have someone wire transfer the $15,000.00 etc.

November 10th!!!!!! WTH! :banghead:

ETA: If only someone would correct misinformation rather then leaving it out there as fact. Now people are wondering "is it May 10th or November 10th?"

Everyone is sick and tired of Van der Sloot, but I want him to "really" be guilty of this crime if he is going to pay for it.
I keep feeling like he's going to get shot during his trip to Lima. Or pushed out of the plane.

I sure hope not. It would be horrible for NH's family if the only likely person with knowledge of her whereabouts were snuffed out.

Sorry if this has been posted but methinks it predicts Joran's future:

"The murder of the Peruvian college student has touched the National Police in a particular way. Ricardo Flores, the young woman’s father, is president of the civic committee that supports the police’s internal affairs division. “He is a great man who has always been loyal to the police. We have no doubts that we will solve this case,” says one officer who has worked with Mr. Flores on events organized to help officers in need."

My Space entry: 5/29/2010: RIP Dad (Mood, Sad) Photo sitting on roof with dad

http://www.myspace.com/japvs

I am glad to see someone say this, it is very concerning to see people hoping that he is beaten or shot or tortured in prison. While emotions regarding his past history are more than likely justified, we need to be very concerned about the international practices of how prisoners in foreign countries are treated. If we are advocating that a Dutch citizen should be mistreated in Peru, how can we demand that our citizens detained in North Korea or Iran should be treated humanely? By advocating the fair, humane and just treatment of JVDS by Peru, we can therefore take a stand for all US citizens who may at some point face the justice system in another country to also be fairly treated. This issue goes way beyond this case, and for anyone who travels internationally----this affects YOU, and all of your fellow US citizens. Ok....done with my soapbox rant now.

jmoo

I am shocked at the extent of Stephany's injuries also. Seems so unnecessary. Overkill.

Phil Keating just stated on FOX: Joran on November 10th tried to have someone wire transfer the $15,000.00 etc.

November 10th!!!!!! WTH! :banghead:

I saw that too, but i'm thinking/hoping it was just a slip up on his part. Seems too coincidental that the complaint filed stated May 10th it was wired (I think) and he is quoting November 10th.

If it was indeed November 10th, then I can now understand Greta being a little miffed at someone dropping the ball. Not sure I agree it was the FBI, but it would make more sense now why she is harping on this.

I'm sure someone has already mentioned this, but in the picture where Joran is wearing handcuffs it looks as if he has two black eyes.

Sorry, I can't remember where I saw the picture.

Sometimes we get so wrapped up in sympathy for the victim and their family that we forget that the family, friends on the other side of the fence are destroyed as well. The actions of one wrecks lives full circle.

Lets just say I feel sympathy for everyone involved. Joran has hurt so many people.

I saw that too, but i'm thinking/hoping it was just a slip up on his part. Seems too coincidental that the complaint filed stated May 10th it was wired (I think) and he is quoting November 10th.

If it was indeed November 10th, then I can now understand Greta being a little miffed at someone dropping the ball. Not sure I agree it was the FBI, but it would make more sense now why she is harping on this.

Joran would have "tinkled" the money away if he received it on November 10, 2009.

The "official" complaint clearly states May 10, 2010, so Phil really blundered this report and no one fixed it! Don't they know I (we) are watching. :)

I'm sure someone has already mentioned this, but in the picture where Joran is wearing handcuffs it looks as if he has two black eyes.

Looks more like exhaustion, stress and worry to me.

Posting to link AZ to all the docs/videos in one place -

AZ, here is what we know so far -

1. Sometime on or prior to 5/10/10 a call was made to 'extort' money -
- info in re. Natalee's death and/or location of body would be exchanged for the amount of $250,000.

2. On 5/10/10, a $15,000 "down-payment" was wired from a Birmingham, AL bank to a bank in the Netherlands.

3. - that Joran was in Aruba on 5/10/10.

4. - that Joran arrived in South America on 5/14/10.

5. - that Joran rented a room in his own name and lived in Peru until he left on 5/30/10. (Or was it the morning of 6/1/10? :waitasec:)

6. - that Joran left Peru and was apprehended in Chile yesterday, 6/3/09, per a warrant for his arrest for the murder of Stephany Ramirez, 21 yrs. old, daughter of a prominent Peruvian family whose body was discovered several days later. She was murdered and severly beaten in his Peruvian hotel room.

7. - that Joran has been turned over from Chilean authorities to the PDI (Peru) to be transported and is on his way back to Peru as I type this to face arrest for the murder Stephany Ramirez.

Exacty what rights does this Complaint afford the United States? Did the U.S. have a right to enter a foreign country to arrest him before he allegedly committed the murder in Peru? There has been criticism that the feds did not act soon enough in issuing this arrest warrant and therefore preventing another murder. (it is my opinon that it was a sting operation since only a $15,000 "down payment" of the requested $250,000 was wired on 5/10/10. IOW, the feds weren't finished with this "sting" that I propose and aren't psychic in knowing what the future held during the coming 2-3 weeks) If he is convicted and serves time in Peru, does the U.S. have rights to have him extradited post-release from Peru? Or would he have to enter the U.S. voluntarily before he could be arrested?

Federal Criminal Complaint

http://ftpcontent.worldnow.com/wbrc/docs/VANDERSLOOTCOMPLAINT.pdf

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tejGSSRkz9o[/ame]

Thanks in advance for coming over here and helping us out. :blowkiss:

If you want to join us and catch up, Patty G's YouTube site is lined below. As you know, it is a plethora of great info including videos that link news articles as well as transcripts of Nancy and Issues coverage of Joran.

http://www.youtube.com/Sierra1947

I am glad to see someone say this, it is very concerning to see people hoping that he is beaten or shot or tortured in prison. While emotions regarding his past history are more than likely justified, we need to be very concerned about the international practices of how prisoners in foreign countries are treated. If we are advocating that a Dutch citizen should be mistreated in Peru, how can we demand that our citizens detained in North Korea or Iran should be treated humanely? By advocating the fair, humane and just treatment of JVDS by Peru, we can therefore take a stand for all US citizens who may at some point face the justice system in another country to also be fairly treated. This issue goes way beyond this case, and for anyone who travels internationally----this affects YOU, and all of your fellow US citizens. Ok....done with my soapbox rant now.

jmoo
I know exactly what you are saying. If you watched that prison video - they even deny water to those prisoners. The water is only turned on twice a day and there is never enough for everyone to "fill a bucket". Now, we can't go into another country and tell them how to run their prisons; and the Geneva Convention doesn't fit because it is a soverign nation running its own prisoners - but yet to deny water? IDK

IF JVDS ends up there - he is certainly not going to last too long. Unless he unleashes his "charm" and gets in ggod with some of the inmates that "run the prison" - but I kinda doubt that.

Looks more like exhaustion, stress and worry to me.

Not to mention probably extreme lack of sleep in the last 48-72 hours. The walls of reality are closing in on him.

Surely he's aware that he isn't playing on the Dutch playground anymore, where he was coddled and protected. This is a whole new ballgame and it's too late now to duck because the dodgeball is headed squarely for his face.

Just looks like the "poor" baby didn't get much sleep,tough,don't think he'll get much from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme