Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMHO - I don't think sex was any part of this on either side. Their physical attitudes before entering the room are not indicative of any sort of physical attraction or flirtiness. I think even if he had the intention to forcefully rape her, he would still exhibit flirty behavior in the hallway. They looked more like they were about to conduct a business transaction of some sort. There is just no personal connection between them, attitude wise.

I just want to be on record that I believe PART of Joran's confession. I believe he KILLED this young woman.

As far as the motive,...............NOT so much.

I think he got her to his room under false pretenses and then when she turned down his advances, and or, wouldn't give him $$$, he lost his temper.

He's not going to admit that he was trying to rob her.
He's not going to admit that she didn't want HIM physically. Remember his first public version of what happened between he and Natalee?

Natalee wanted to go with him
Natalee wanted to go to his house
Natalee wanted to go see sharks
Natalee wanted to walk on the beach
Natalee made advances to him
Natalee wanted to stay forever with him
Natalee woudln't go back to the hotel
oh, and NATALEE HIT HER HEAD! when she fell down drunk
Natalee was REALLY, REALLY, drunk
No, Natalee wasn't drunk, she wanted him~

Nope, don't believe the MOTIVE he's supplied. Not buyin' it.

Joran is a KNOWN :liar:

JMHO
fran

Good analysis, fran. I agree 100%. The story he's telling now is one concocted to help reduce the charges to manslaughter and reduce the length of his prison sentence. It's strictly self-serving. As you point out so well, the pattern of his lies is so similar to Natalie's case.

He's not just a pathological liar, he's an extremely good one and the Peruvian authorities know it. They know his history now and they're going to check every detail of his confession. With so much evidence and the help of Interpol, they'll know if he's lying.

As many here have noted, this case has attracted world-wide attention. IMO, the Peruvian authorities are going to dot all the i's and cross the t's. We may never learn the real facts about NH's sad case due to time and lack of evidence, but when this investigation is complete, we'll know a lot more about Stephany's death. :furious:

JMHO - I don't think sex was any part of this on either side. Their physical attitudes before entering the room are not indicative of any sort of physical attraction or flirtiness. I think even if he had the intention to forcefully rape her, he would still exhibit flirty behavior in the hallway. They looked more like they were about to conduct a business transaction of some sort. There is just no personal connection between them, attitude wise.
I was thinking maybe a drug buy.

Joran had a state appointed lawyer with him during the interrogation & it appears that they videotape their interrogations so I don't think they beat it out of him. He confessed to lighten his sentence. I think he shot himself in the foot, however, when he said Stephanie tried to leave (get away/escape) and that's when he killed her. It wasn't because she intruded into his private affairs, it was because he wasn't done yelling at her yet and she had the audacity to try to leave. Also, his rage was not from her so-called privacy invasion, the rage stemmed from his anger and frustration that Natalee's disappearance has dogged him for 5 years and realization that will never end. JMHO

Good analysis, fran. I agree 100%. The story he's telling now is one concocted to help reduce the charges to manslaughter and reduce the length of his prison sentence. It's strictly self-serving. As you point out so well, the pattern of his lies is so similar to Natalie's case.

He's not just a pathological liar, he's an extremely good one and the Peruvian authorities know it. They know his history now and they're going to check every detail of his confession. With so much evidence and the help of Interpol, they'll know if he's lying.

As many here have noted, this case has attracted world-wide attention. IMO, the Peruvian authorities are going to dot all the i's and cross the t's. We may never learn the real facts about NH's sad case due to time and lack of evidence, but when this investigation is complete, we'll know a lot more about Stephany's death. :furious:

I agree with fran. No matter to me anyway 'his' reason, as long as he admitted to killing her. I'm hoping computer experts can tell if she was actually on the laptop when he says she was... and what she was searching.
Language differences and password security might have kept that from happening anyway. I think the only reason he confessed was for a lighter sentence.

Then why were her pants missing and was only in her panties?

I mentioned this yesterday, that there was prolly vital info ??? of some sort seen on that video. They kept it for some reason....and didn't release it.

Could it show Stephany opening the door for Joran and assisting him with the shopping, alive and well, but not wearing her jeans? I hate to think this, but maybe to save her family embarassment.

Could have just crashed for the night at his room, supposidly no strings attached. Maybe just sleeping on floor or something.

I don't know if that is true. Some reports say she was fully dressed and some say she was not. Has anyone seen definite confirmation on this one way or the other?

I have the same opinion. There was a level of 'coldness' there and I am thinking he could have drugged her. It was clear to me that there was no chemistry there.

They have already shown video of Sloot leaving the room by himself and if they have nobody else entering that room... he's toast... which I personally think he is toast anyway. It will happen in jail and cannot help but think he'll never see his day in court. His personality will do him no good in prision... :croc:

Could it show Stephany opening the door for Joran and assisting him with the shopping, alive and well, but not wearing her jeans? I hate to think this, but maybe to save her family embarassment.

Could very well be.

There's a big summit meeting of the OAS (Organization of American States) general assembly going on in Peru right now, so there are leaders there from all the countries in North and South America. Apparently, they're trying to negotiate whether to re-admit Honduras to the OAS. None of this has anything to do with JVS, its just coincidence.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/06/07/AR2010060704763.html

I am noticing that because of the international aspect and the language diference that the reporting seems to have alot of differing info. The local news media details and the US media details seem to have some glaring diferences.

I am wondering which outlets to believe. HLN - I put the least stock in their details, simply from experience with misinformation that has been put out by that channel on other cases I follow closely.

I think I am most confident in the details being offered by the peruvian papers etc. Only problem with that is - I don't speak the language. I think we can all agree that the google translations only get ya so far and when used the result is very stilted. So for me, on this thread, the translations being provided by WS members are going to be INVALUABLE! So I am going to thank you guys in advance for all the translations to come. They are (will be) appreciated!

I don't know if that is true. Some reports say she was fully dressed and some say she was not. Has anyone seen definite confirmation on this one way or the other?

I added a report to show what the police indicated Stephany was wearing.

Attachments

• Stephany 2.JPG
    Stephany 2.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 88

I am thinking that her pants were pulled off during the fight since there are reports of bruises to her legs. I hate thinking about what Stephany must have gone through in trying to protect herself.

According to 'de Telegraaf' (dutch newspaper) the Peruvian newspaper 'La República' is saying that they found Natalee Holloways remains on Aruba! That's all they say for now. I think it's a rumour but thats jmoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lee02!