Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are reenactments/recreation of a crime a normal procedure used in investigations?

It could have been correspondence to someone "inside" the extortion game too and she ran across it. Hence, him being afraid of the info she did see.
Which to me begs another question....couldn't the FBI get inside of what he was posting on his computer?

Yes they can, and Peru can too.

As long as he has confessed, it is all good by me regardless for his 'reason' which can never really be proved beyond a doubt anyway imo.

Are reenactments/recreation of a crime a normal procedure used in investigations?
Sometimes. I don't think its abnormal for them to be doing this. I think SF's father wants to know EVERYTHING and how it went down. He is a very prominant man and supporter of LE so they are going to go that extra mile.

I wanna know what he (JVDS) is saying about WHY she went with him back to the room.

Keep in mind that it was the anniversary of Natalie's death, if she just opened it to check her email his name may have been on the front page of google and yahoo at that time.
If he was worried about her finding out who he really was, he wouldn't have had his computer out where it would be accessible to begin with.

He would have been aware of the publicity surrounding the 5 year anniversary of Natalee's disappearance, and would have made sure she couldn't access the information- at least while she was with him.

I just think of all the times over the past 5 years that Joran gave television interviews. He was like a little boy who couldn't wait to spill a secret. He was very, "Look at me! Look at me!", seeking attention in the strangest ways.

He had Stephany 'all to himself', in the privacy of his hotel room, on the anniversary of Natalee's probable death, and I think the excitement of exposing his true self to Stephany became overwhelming.

He wanted to 'impress' her. He wanted to scare her. And, once he succeeded in scaring her, he had the uncontrollable urge to kill her.

So he did. It was all about control at that point. He is ultimately, a predator.

I cannot believe that Stephany would have helped herself to his computer.

Is that normal? I'd never open someone's laptop that I just met without their permission. That's b.s. imo.

He's making it up as he goes - besides, even if she innocently tried to google something - that's no reason to kill a person. He's bad to the bone. 'She invaded his personal space' (or something close). Then why the hell is he bringing strangers to his room - I feel hate for him. He can't even confess honestly. And why and when would he leave her alone in his room. He's full of .

Quote Respect Woe.be.gone :)
BBM

ITA. I heard that excuse on TV and thought the same thing. Thanks!

:twocents:

Sometimes. I don't think its abnormal for them to be doing this. I think SF's father wants to know EVERYTHING and how it went down. He is a very prominant man and supporter of LE so they are going to go that extra mile.

I wanna know what he (JVDS) is saying about WHY she went with him back to the room.

Thanks! I was typing before I could read Epiphany's post that it also helps decide which charges to file against him.

Keep in mind that it was the anniversary of Natalie's death, if she just opened it to check her email his name may have been on the front page of google and yahoo at that time.

i think the fact that it was the anniversary of Natalies death has more to do with Stephanie's killing than Jorans "story" about her computer use, which threatened him so he took action. did you see the look on his face when he got his room key?

do you seriously believe they casually chit chated for 3 hours, and then he killed her in a fit of provoked passion and showered, dressed and calmly walked out the door in less than 30 minutes?

its aLL transparent lies, imo. the coffee trip was in support of his alibi, she was already dead, on his biggest anniversary. and not because she looked in his computer, but because she had something he wanted. her life.

To add: In his own confession, he pretty much stated that "she made him" kill her, after "she tried to escape".

He's a predator.

WOW! Just waking up here to the news. And if this is true, then Dave H (Natalee's Dad) was correct in what he said on that radio show on Saturday night. He stated that he thought she might have discovered who he was while in the room with him and questioned him on it which set him off in a rage. He thought she might have seen it on tv though, since news stations were covering the 5th anniversary.

I posted that here Saturday night. Let me see if I can find that post.

I'm stunned that he confessed. That is, if he is indeed telling the truth this time. So sad.

That does make sense! It was May 30 and she probably saw something on TV since we know the TV was on. He steps out, she sees his face and the story, she googles it on his computer....either way, he just proves that he is a psychopath murderer. I think there are other victims too.

Each time I read of this father's graciousness when he himself is grieving over the tragic and horrific loss of his own daughter, I stand in stunned amazement.

I think that was shock speaking. Their are stages people go through in grief, and I think shock is the first. Anger is in there somewhere.

I am currently uploading InSessions report, Beth Holloway and a Fox New Report. They should be available for viewing within the hour.

Here is my channel http://www/youtube.com/Sierra1947

I have to get things done and won't be able to post them here until later, however you all will be able to view them once uploaded.

From PERÚ21.pe June 7. 2010

Actual Text

En la confesión, dada a conocer por el noticiero América Noticias, el extranjero dijo haber consumado el crimen de Stephany a las 8:11 am, al retornar a la habitación luego de haber ido de compras. Al percatarse de que la joven revisó su laptop reaccionó con violencia, le dio una bofetada y la desnucó, provocándole la muerte.

Señaló, asimismo, que abandonó el hotel a las 8:56 am con sus objetos personales, entre ellas su laptop.

Truckbomb's free translation:

In the confession brought to light by the newscast, American News, the foreigner was said to have carried out the crime against Stephany at 8:11 am upon returning to the room after having gone shopping. Upon noticing that the young woman invaded his laptop he reacted with violence, giving her a blow and breaking her neck, causing her death. The confession indicated, also, that he left the hotel at 8:56 a.m. with his personal effects, among them his laptop.

---------------------------------------------------------

If we are to believe Sloot's confession, we now learn that Stephany was in the room all night. WTF?

If he was worried about her finding out who he really was, he wouldn't have had his computer out where it would be accessible to begin with.

He would have been aware of the publicity surrounding the 5 year anniversary of Natalee's disappearance, and would have made sure she couldn't access the information- at least while she was with him.

I just think of all the times over the past 5 years that Joran gave television interviews. He was like a little boy who couldn't wait to spill a secret. He was very, "Look at me! Look at me!", seeking attention in the strangest ways.

He had Stephany 'all to himself', in the privacy of his hotel room, on the anniversary of Natalee's probable death, and I think the excitement of exposing his true self to Stephany became overwhelming.

He wanted to 'impress' her. He wanted to scare her. And, once he succeeded in scaring her, he had the uncontrollable urge to kill her.

So he did. It was all about control at that point. He is ultimately, a predator.

i dont know why he killed her, other than he could and he did. but i'm pretty sure he didn't kill her cause she, gasp. used his computer.

and he didnt do it how HE SAYS he did it.

I will tell you this, with all of the evidence and the forensics that they have in this case, All the lies will not work, His confession had better match up with the evidence.
I can't believe it!! I'm speechless. It's about time that he's removed from society. I hope Stephany's family finds some peace in knowing that their daughter's killer will pay for what he's done. Thank you Peru for doing what Aruba couldn't (or wouldn't). I hope that the next piece of good news is his confession for Natalee's death. I want her to come home to those who love her.

If he was worried about her knowing who he was he wouldn't be using his real name to begin with. What I am saying is she wasn't rifling through his computer and being a snoop, she opened to her home page and was confronted with his name and Natalie's news story.

He was out getting coffee or whatever he was doing, he may came back to an upset girl who was no longer going along with whatever he was trying to achieve from having her there.

He may have had her car keys since we have not seen that video of him coming and going yet. If he walked into a different mood then the one he walked out of, she is demanding her keys, trying to get dressed, and the laptop is open, he flipped out because he has the anger control of a two year old.

JeanC said couple of minutes ago that the authorities have told them that SR knew his name (Epiph: which is not to say she knew who was behind the name), and when he left for coffee she may have sought further info about him from the computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat kruck