Phone Calls and Phone Records

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
the 12:09 call was not him calling AutoTrader. According to this link....
http://stevenaverycase.com/steven-avery-phone-call-records#sthash.w1UDT3GT.dpbs

also..it has a disclaimer at the top that says... Results may be inaccurate, as the owner of the phone may have changed since 2005. Because of this, I won't put the name that the number reversed too.

I should add... I think this is an incoming call, not an outgoing call.

Thanks...I have to bookmark that one, because when I need to refer back to it---I can never find it! :clap::)

also..it has a disclaimer at the top that says... Results may be inaccurate, as the owner of the phone may have changed since 2005. Because of this, I won't put the name that the number reversed too.

Party Called" column, names followed by three * symbols were obtained by entering the full phone number into a reverse phone search. Results may be inaccurate, as the owner of the phone may have changed since 2005. - See more at: http://stevenaverycase.com/steven-avery-phone-call-records#sthash.w1UDT3GT.Mgy5IlBh.dpuf

ok wait... he had 2 calls at that time. I'm guessing, he was on the phone, and someone called him and was sent to VM maybe at the same time. I have snipped the 2 lines.

1209 calls.jpg

looks like he was playing telephone tag with Wisconsin Department of Health Services Division of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services -Bureau of Prevention Treatment and Recovery

I agree she didnt get a call from SA to confirm on her personal cellphone. I suspect the 12:09 phone call on Avery's bill is him calling Auto trader to confirm. As he said he did call them back to confirm after 11. That call on his bill is odd. I would assume it was after this call back into auto trader is when the final Last Min Appt sheet was filled out and faxed over to TH. So she already Knew. How I understand it, it went like this.
12:13am she faxed in a sheet to auto trader about the RESHOOT she had scheduled for that day. 8:12am SA calls to see if he can get a same day appointment, Hes told that they would get a hold of the photographer and find out. But he may not get an appointment that afternoon, it may be for next monday.
9:46 The receptionist DP calls and leaves TH a message about morning caller.
11:04 TH checked messages.
This is unconfirmed but it was said she called Auto T. and got her boss, DP was out to lunch after 11
some time. My guess is that call is one of the ones not explained. 11:31 or 11:35. Then the Boss left DP the message, and possibly gave TH, BJ's Phone number.
11:43 am she called BJ left that message we all know
I think someone gave this message to SA. It was said he spends lunch time with his mom. So maybe he didnt have the number on him so he use the directory and connected to the number through the directory. I am not sure. That is the weird call on his bill 5th line down. I'm trying to find out what that call is and why it seems different from most of the other calls.
After he called back into confirm is when she got that fax about the appointment.
So I just don't know for sure if and when he called back.
I mean why show up if he never confirmed.

It was testified by her boss that GZ was a lead through the telemarketers service and the lead for him came in that afternoon of Oct 31. Then DP says she ran it that morning. So I really cant be sure about anything in this case.

attachment.php

I am not sure but it seems like hes trying to get her to admit the SS was the only name that morning. and that fax was sent later that day. But that's just how I see it. Would like to see this
report she ran.

JoZ's testimony is hard to swallow, this is the only one who mentioned she was lost and made that call. This call could be fictional all together. She may have just set the appointment and showed up at her home, no second call.

I doubt very much that LE used his name on the Evidence that was submitted as an Exhibit, without verifying it was his number...why taint it and have it thrown out on appeal? It shows in Exhibit 362, TH called GZ.

ok wait... he had 2 calls at that time. I'm guessing, he was on the phone, and someone called him and was sent to VM maybe at the same time. I have snipped the 2 lines.

attachment.php

looks like he was playing telephone tag with Wisconsin Department of Health Services Division of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services -Bureau of Prevention Treatment and Recovery

Ok...the 608 area code is Madison area code..and the 920 is Green Bay...the next numbers look like 323--TH's number 920-737-XXXX. I don't know the last 4. Auto Trader is Milwaukee Area Code 414.

View attachment 88196

If you look at that line 5th one down. there is the first list of numbers Calling Mdn. Full name. What does that mean. The whole list down is 920. but that one is 608? Then a lil further over, it has Physical type. Most are 1-MTL but the fifth one down is says 3 LTM. then over a little more it says Final originating call name, GBay/MilWW. The Auto Trader office was in the Milwaukee area.

Party Called" column, names followed by three * symbols were obtained by entering the full phone number into a reverse phone search. Results may be inaccurate, as the owner of the phone may have changed since 2005. - See more at: http://stevenaverycase.com/steven-avery-phone-call-records#sthash.w1UDT3GT.Mgy5IlBh.dpuf

I'm not sure about there, but here, most gov't or big corporations, etc, have main numbers but when someone calls out, the outgoing number maybe be way different than the main number (what would show on my caller ID, if it even has a name/number)

Also, the text above states:

(1) 12:09--Tina Talkington and (1) 12:09 pm --Wisconsin Dept of Health Services...

I wonder who Tina is??

Also, the text above states:

(1) 12:09--Tina Talkington and (1) 12:09 pm --Wisconsin Dept of Health Services...

I wonder who Tina is??

This could be anyone now. its been 10 years. it states at the top of the page that those were done recently reverse look ups. that may not be who owned the number back then.

If you look at that line 5th one down. there is the first list of numbers Calling Mdn. Full name. What does that mean. The whole list down is 920. but that one is 608? Then a lil further over, it has Physical type. Most are 1-MTL but the fifth one down is says 3 LTM. then over a little more it says Final originating call name, GBay/MilWW. The Auto Trader office was in the Milwaukee area.

right... line 74.... I think the difference is, it was an incoming call. I believe, but could be wrong, but the woman that came in and testified printed this off, this isn't information that would be on a normal bill IIRC

the GBAYMILWW is under First Originating Cell (?) Name, it's different because the call was incoming, not outgoing.

Looking at this bill closer, he has 2 calls at 12:09, both answered at 12:09, both released at 12:10. One was incoming, one was outgoing. My opinion is, one had to go to voicemail.

Yes, and their area code is 414....

Oh...it says MDN Full NUMBER...not name...it is the cell phone number of the person he was calling with the last 4 numbers blocked out.

This could be anyone now. its been 10 years. it states at the top of the page that those were done recently reverse look ups. that may not be who owned the number back then.

Of course...I have to read the whole paragraph before the numbers before I start looking at the numbers...that's like reading directions...LOL....skipped right over that...thanks for pointing that out!

I'm not sure about there, but here, most gov't or big corporations, etc, have main numbers but when someone calls out, the outgoing number maybe be way different than the main number (what would show on my caller ID, if it even has a name/number)

Same here Missy!

LTM seems to mean something about line and Trunk maintenance. Something about switchboards. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/trunk+line
Are you 100% sure that Calling MDN Full NUMBER is the dialed numbers. Since they all say 920 but the one I think this is his number. Since the Dialed MDN are right next to this column. I'm not talking about the Dialed numbers the very first column does not match with the second of dialed numbers.

MDN (Mobile Directory Number)
Your 10-digit phone number. The MDN for your device may also be called the MTN (Mobile Telephone Number), wireless number, mobile number or telephone number. this is from verizon http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/glossary/

https://books.google.com/books?id=b...=onepage&q=Line and Trunk Maintenance&f=false

right... line 74.... I think the difference is, it was an incoming call. I believe, but could be wrong, but the woman that came in and testified printed this off, this isn't information that would be on a normal bill IIRC

the GBAYMILWW is under First Originating Cell (?) Name, it's different because the call was incoming, not outgoing.

Looking at this bill closer, he has 2 calls at 12:09, both answered at 12:09, both released at 12:10. One was incoming, one was outgoing. My opinion is, one had to go to voicemail.

How ever it says at the very end that the CALLED PARTY disconnected.

How ever it says at the very end that the CALLED PARTY disconnected.

right, if they were leaving a message, they hung up, or disconnected.

2 calls at the same time, it only makes sense that one is incoming, and that would be the one that looks odd. All the rest of his calls on the paper are outgoing calls.

also, I just googled 608-266-**** wisconsin, that is the exchange for Goverment numbers in Madison Wisconsin by the look of the results. I think it is reasonable to assume he was making calls, left a message, they called him back, but the phone was busy and it went to VM. By the looks of the records, he may have been calling the same number that was calling him.... LOL Like I said.. playing telephone tag ;-) JMO

I don't know that is the weird Talkington call I am talking about not the government numbers. The first 608 number on that 5th line then its 1 920-323. that is the one I am referring to. So if it was an incoming call why then not be the 608 number across the line. where does this 920 323 number come from? I don't know these records are confusing.

Dear: MysticJynx, Missy1974 and BigCityAccountant,

Let me give you a big THANK YOU for all the information you have pulled together on these phone records. I've learned so much from each of you. I can tell you've all spent a lot of time researching and relaying the information you've found out to the rest of us. I spent several hours tonight enjoying your work so I wanted to say Thank You for contributing so much!

:tyou:

LTM seems to mean something about line and Trunk maintenance. Something about switchboards. http://www.thefreedictionary.com/trunk+line
Are you 100% sure that Calling MDN Full NUMBER is the dialed numbers. Since they all say 920 but the one I think this is his number. Since the Dialed MDN are right next to this column. I'm not talking about the Dialed numbers the very first column does not match with the second of dialed numbers.

MDN (Mobile Directory Number)
Your 10-digit phone number. The MDN for your device may also be called the MTN (Mobile Telephone Number), wireless number, mobile number or telephone number. this is from verizon http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/glossary/

https://books.google.com/books?id=b...=onepage&q=Line and Trunk Maintenance&f=false

I'm 100% sure!

I don't know that is the weird Talkington call I am talking about not the government numbers. The first 608 number on that 5th line then its 1 920-323. that is the one I am referring to. So if it was an incoming call why then not be the 608 number across the line. where does this 920 323 number come from? I don't know these records are confusing.

Oh...I didn't notice that before--the number do not seem to be lining up in the 2nd column...It does look weird...maybe the document I posted in my post #222 can help---sorry didn't have time to read thru it. Could it be a 3 way call?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ANicholls16
Back