Phone Calls and Phone Records

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
LOL

I'm surprised that it wasn't introduced in the trial... through testimony. We shouldn't have to look for it LOL

And that dang 2:41 call... grrrrrrrrrr

LOL

I'm surprised that it wasn't introduced in the trial... through testimony. We shouldn't have to look for it LOL

And that dang 2:41 call... grrrrrrrrrr

Dang 11:35 call, Dang 12:45 call, 1:52 Call and 2:41 Call. These are all still unknown.

Now if you look at the paper you drew on, it would be all too easy to say that if someone was up North of the “Y” in sector 2 the radio signal from their cellular device would be in communication with tower Y in sector 2.

Mr. Schenk also stated that sectors could be as large as 900 square miles

http://www.forensicfocus.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=9691/

Then why did RH not put barb janda. That is the name that was given to Auto Trader. Why lead him directly to STEVEN AVERY. how did he know that the appointment was not with BJanda? RH had access to both incoming and outgoing calls according to the Detectives report for NOV. 3 2005. Who ever reversed dialed the numbers I am of course speculating it was RH himself. Since the Detective would have Reversed it and found it belonged to B. Janda. As it seems they later did find out as in the summary by the State. At this time there should have been no connection to Steve avery. Just a reverse number for B.janda who lived at the same lot. Sorry in my opinion RH was hiding somethign from the beginning and purposely pointing the finger in the direction of the Avery lot. WHY? What did he know before the police did?
http://stevenaverycase.com/wiegerts-nov-3-interviews#sthash.NZIERdls.dpbs

Sheesh, they could of asked Scott was doing during the hours he last saw her. And, why would they ask him if she was on medication or not. Wouldn't that be a question for the family?

I find it so odd, even in the 2005 thread, Teresa's brother states " there is nothing on her phone records past 2 p.m. "

http://static1.squarespace.com/stat...100d6829222f/1453518618424/phonerecordswm.png
http://stevenaverycase.com/steven-avery-phone-call-records#sthash.lZ9QnyiI.dpbs

At 9:20pm, SA calls Barbs.... shows that line was busy. Who was home at that time? Barb was at Scott's... Bobby was at work (I think?)... Blaine was trick or treating with his friend.... Brendan is either with SA or at home. Who else was supposed to be home then? Brian (I think that is the other brother) was barely there.

And if no one was home, why would SA call there?

http://static1.squarespace.com/stat...100d6829222f/1453518618424/phonerecordswm.png

At 9:20pm, SA calls Barbs.... shows that line was busy. Who was home at that time? Barb was at Scott's... Bobby was at work (I think?)... Blaine was trick or treating with his friend.... Brendan is either with SA or at home. Who else was supposed to be home then? Brian (I think that is the other brother) was barely there.

Hmmm. Wasnt it said in one of the statements by the Dassey brothers about they could either be online or on the phone but not at the same time. Maybe BD was home online. Couldnt that stuff have been looked at?

Good catch!

I thought I read that Barb called SA to make sure BrD was home by 10:00pm....was she home when she called SA?

Good catch!

I thought I read that Barb called SA to make sure BrD was home by 10:00pm....was she home when she called SA?
According to ST's statements she was at his house that night. The arrive times change from 9, 8:30 and finally 8pm. He says in 2 statements 11-12 she left. third one said spent the night.

I don't think Barb was home. According to Scott... she went there. Somewhere along the way, it was said that Barb called SA to make sure BD was home by 10. Maybe she called the house phone? I don't even know if that's true at this point LOL we haven't seen anything from Barb.

Anyway... if BD was with SA... Barb was at Scott's, Blaine went trick or treating with a friend (can't remember when he got home, but it was later than 9:10), Bobby was at work.... why was the phone busy when he called? And who did he think he was calling if they were all out? I will see if I can find more info.

I don't think Barb was home. According to Scott... she went there. Somewhere along the way, it was said that Barb called SA to make sure BD was home by 10. Maybe she called the house phone? I don't even know if that's true at this point LOL we haven't seen anything from Barb.

Anyway... if BD was with SA... Barb was at Scott's, Blaine went trick or treating with a friend (can't remember when he got home, but it was later than 9:10), Bobby was at work.... why was the phone busy when he called? And who did he think he was calling if they were all out? I will see if I can find more info.

Good catch Missy. I know Blaine was Trick-or-Treating. Barb was with Scott. Only thing about that is Brendan and Barb both said they spoke to each other when he got home 10:00/10:20 so Scott must be off on his time unless Brendan and Barb meant they spoke to each other once she arrived home. The only mention of Bryan was around 3:45 when Brendan and Blaine got home from school and he was in the garage fixing his truck. I remember reading somewhere that Bobby either had to be to work by 10:00 p.m. or maybe he had to leave for work by 10:00. I can't remember where I read that though. It's a possibility Bobby was the one either on the phone or computer. But it doesn't make any sense Avery would be calling the house to speak with Bobby.

Ok, so Bobby's interview summary said he left for work at 21:30, he got up at 21:00, and he thinks Blaine and Brendan were home. This was from his Feb. 27th interview.

Blaine said in his Nov. 6th interview he got home around 9:30. So maybe he was home and online (causing the line to be busy)

So I guess someone could have been home and on the phone. I just wonder why SA called over there, and why the line was busy.

Ok, so Bobby's interview summary said he left for work at 21:30, he got up at 21:00, and he thinks Blaine and Brendan were home. This was from his Feb. 27th interview.

Blaine said in his Nov. 6th interview he got home around 9:30. So maybe he was home and online (causing the line to be busy)

So I guess someone could have been home and on the phone. I just wonder why SA called over there, and why the line was busy.

I'm content with thinking someone was on the computer... Bobby or Brendan most likely. I'm on the fence about whether there even was a fire that night. Assuming there was a fire, I thought it must have been Avery calling to see if Brendan and/or Blaine wanted to come to the fire.

I'm content with thinking someone was on the computer... Bobby or Brendan most likely. I'm on the fence about whether there even was a fire that night. Assuming there was a fire, I thought it must have been Avery calling to see if Brendan and/or Blaine wanted to come to the fire.

Yep, when I was looking at it last night (really early this am LOL) it struck me as odd because I didn't think anyone was home... and the prosecution said Brendan was with SA, and if no one else is home, why was the call made?

They asked him if there was a bonfire last week, Blaine in his own words said there was not, he would have known if there was a fire because he likes bonfires. He was asked what they burn, he said sometimes tires, sometimes wood ***Nov 7th interview (before the bones were found)

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-c...bit-355-Blaine-Dassey-11-7-2005-Interview.pdf

If he was calling to see if the boys wanted to go over to the fire.... I would assume that Blaine would have seen the fire when he was walking back to his house after being dropped off (dark out, huge 10 foot flames)... he surely would have smelled those tires, no?

Yep, when I was looking at it last night (really early this am LOL) it struck me as odd because I didn't think anyone was home... and the prosecution said Brendan was with SA, and if no one else is home, why was the call made?

They asked him if there was a bonfire last week, Blaine in his own words said there was not, he would have known if there was a fire because he likes bonfires. He was asked what they burn, he said sometimes tires, sometimes wood ***Nov 7th interview (before the bones were found)

http://www.stevenaverycase.org/wp-c...bit-355-Blaine-Dassey-11-7-2005-Interview.pdf

If he was calling to see if the boys wanted to go over to the fire.... I would assume that Blaine would have seen the fire when he was walking back to his house after being dropped off (dark out, huge 10 foot flames)... he surely would have smelled those tires, no?

Lol... Did you notice in Avery's Nov. 6th interview they were asking him about his burn pit, or if he had one? That was a couple days before they even found the bones.

Lol... Did you notice in Avery's Nov. 6th interview they were asking him about his burn pit, or if he had one? That was a couple days before they even found the bones.

uh huh .... and they asked Blaine when the last time the burn barrel's were used in his 7th interview, he thought it was the 3rd. Keep in mind that the cadaver dog "hit" on the barrels on the 5th too and they still didn't find bones until the 8th?

Sometimes it's not about the individual pieces of info... it's when you start putting it all together that it makes you go "HUH". JMO After they all gave their info about that night.... later they all change their minds and decide there was a fire that night? What? It's not like no one was asked about a fire... their habits of burning garbage before the bones were "found". So either they were all hiding that info... or they IMO were convinced that there must have been a fire that night.

uh huh .... and they asked Blaine when the last time the burn barrel's were used in his 7th interview, he thought it was the 3rd. Keep in mind that the cadaver dog "hit" on the barrels on the 5th too and they still didn't find bones until the 8th?

Sometimes it's not about the individual pieces of info... it's when you start putting it all together that it makes you go "HUH". JMO After they all gave their info about that night.... later they all change their minds and decide there was a fire that night? What? It's not like no one was asked about a fire... their habits of burning garbage before the bones were "found". So either they were all hiding that info... or they IMO were convinced that there must have been a fire that night.

That's my attitude too. No one mentioned the fire early on, even when prompted to remember it. I think the only reason people are "remembering" a fire that night is because it's been engraved in them that it simply must have happened. Avery insisted for a while there was no fire but after hearing that everyone started remembering a fire, he's convinced there must have been one too. Wasn't there a giant internet debate one time about the color of a dress? At least some of those people were somehow convinced (wrongly) about what color the dress was.

And I could care less what the cadaver dog hit on. Sounds like toilet paper was enough to make him bark. A cadaver dog that "hits" on anything other than decomposition has not been properly trained. And that is not JMO.

Glad I am not the only one Sinsaint LOL

Even if the dog maybe wasn't trained proper or whatever, on Nov 5th, they thought so.... so why not look at those barrel's on the 5th? or did they.....

Glad I am not the only one Sinsaint LOL

Even if the dog maybe wasn't trained proper or whatever, on Nov 5th, they thought so.... so why not look at those barrel's on the 5th? or did they.....

Did the dog hit on more than one barrel?

Did the dog hit on more than one barrel?

according to the transcripts... the handler said 2 of the barrels behind the Janda/Dassey residence.

ETA: I think I might have linked it in the bones or bonfire thread. Lots of cross over information in those threads

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joybird99
Back