Phone Calls and Phone Records

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not the initial call log they got from the friends. I'm referring to a report they would have later gotten from Cingular *if* they sent Cingular a subpoena to ask them to pull TH's records for the day(s) around her disappearance. On the Cingular report there would be details such as cell towers and other things that a regular consumer customer would not need to know about and would not see just by pulling up the call log online.

It might have read "blocked call" or something to that effect and they may have just skipped right over it because they couldn't find any information on that. Remember they were looking for a missing person at this time--they were not worried about incoming blocked calls. I do agree that if a block number showed up on the bill, they should have noted that in the report--but that doesn't mean it wasn't on there--they just didn't have any info on it.

Yep, I agree.

There seems to be an effort to make RH the perp, but I'm just not seeing any evidence that links him to the crime itself.

I don't see evidence that she, her phone, her purse, her camera or her PDA ever left the Avery Salvage Yard that afternoon.

Not the initial call log they got from the friends. I'm referring to a report they would have later gotten from Cingular *if* they sent Cingular a subpoena to ask them to pull TH's records for the day(s) around her disappearance. On the Cingular report there would be details such as cell towers and other things that a regular consumer customer would not need to know about and would not see just by pulling up the call log online.

right, but you replied to MysticJynx's post which was referring to the statement from November 3rd, before any subpoena.

Id agree that the 2:41 didnt show a number as incoming, however in MW statement he shows an Incoming number from Auto Trader at 2:27. How did he know that this was an incoming call and the number if these things were not shown on her bill. I do not trust the lady who gave testimony that day, she was not a technical person, that is why KK wanted to use the Cellcom Witness to give testimony about the Cingular bill. Sounded to me like she came in out of some local store and worked behind the counter of a Cingular Store. JMO.....

The point was.... the call at 2:27 showed an incoming call with the phone number on the statement, and they called it her last call (which it was not). The "friends" failed to give LE the 2:41 call, which is strongly indicated as an incoming call (but can't seem to verify that anywhere in the testimony).

Yep, I agree.

There seems to be an effort to make RH the perp, but I'm just not seeing any evidence that links him to the crime itself.

I don't see evidence that she, her phone, her purse, her camera or her PDA ever left the Avery Salvage Yard that afternoon.

Agreed, there is none unless you believe her car was seen by the truck driver even though he couldn't identify the driver. There is the possibility that SA was driving TH's car at that time and took a more public route to the gravel pit to finish what he started.

In the above image, it is what TH's friends gave the officers the first day she was reported missing. What Mystic is questioning is the 11:43 call.... to 920-***-****, which lists to a STEVEN AVERY.
This is actually Barb's number, not SA's. (remember TH left a message on Barb's answering machine at this time)

Also, why did it say that 2:27 was the last call? it wasn't, the 2:41 one was her last call.

It is possible that the phone was in SA's name, and doing a reverse look up they would be able to find it. I have tried the way back machine and have been unable to reverse look up this number for that time period. It does come back as listed to CA currently. I'm not posting the number LOL but I did find it on one of the blacked out bills, I could still see it under the marker.

I have to wonder if that was an assumption based on her telling someone (during one of those other calls that day) that she was going to Steven Avery's.

The phone line could be in the Avery's name, meaning the Salvage Yard's name or something.

This has been nagging at me for a few days.

She spoke with Auto Trader at 2:27 and said she was on her way there, and then it's testified that she was seen there at 3:30ish and leaving at 4. I wonder if she stopped along the way to talk to someone, like, did someone intercept her and then she went to Avery's? I have no proof or evidence, just a weird feeling about the timeline and the damage to her car (if she pulled over?).

This has been nagging at me for a few days.

She spoke with Auto Trader at 2:27 and said she was on her way there, and then it's testified that she was seen there at 3:30ish and leaving at 4. I wonder if she stopped along the way to talk to someone, like, did someone intercept her and then she went to Avery's? I have no proof or evidence, just a weird feeling about the timeline and the damage to her car (if she pulled over?).

I would also like to know how at that time she knew it was the "Avery brothers". From what I can see, she didn't talk to anyone, Barb or Steve.

right, but you replied to MysticJynx's post which was referring to the statement from November 3rd, before any subpoena.

The point was.... the call at 2:27 showed an incoming call with the phone number on the statement, and they called it her last call (which it was not). The "friends" failed to give LE the 2:41 call, which is strongly indicated as an incoming call (but can't seem to verify that anywhere in the testimony).

Since (IMO) the 2:41 call went into voice mail...could it be that it registered on the computer printout as "voicemail" and they didn't think anything of it?

I don't think they could trace the call at that point..it was a blocked number.

This phone call that was made at 2:24 was not shown on the bill that RH gave to Police. and the only call that said SA number was at 4:35pm These calls were not on the copy of calls he printed out from Cingular. Why did he not list the last two calls. that last call clearly pointed to Steve Avery. However the bill they gave to MW said the call at 11:43 was Steven Avery which was B. Janda as stated in the States Summary of calls they introduced as evidence. So someone wrote STEVEN AVERY next to 11:43. which was wrong. and why leave the real call off that was him. Had They written B. Janda next to that 11:43 as it was her. Well cause there must have been a call between 2:27pm and 4:35. Which would have been that mysterious 2:41pm call the last one that hit a tower.

JMO

Since (IMO) the 2:41 call went into voice mail...could it be that it registered on the computer printout as "voicemail" and they didn't think anything of it?

IIRC from testimony, there was no way of telling whether she answered it or it went to VM, it was just recorded as 'answered'. They did not say there was a call in her voicemail left that time though either.

ETA: I have no idea what the printout would have looked like, if they have a copy of that printout, we haven't seen it yet.

IIRC from testimony, there was no way of telling whether she answered it or it went to VM, it was just recorded as 'answered'. They did not say there was a call in her voicemail left that time though either.

ETA: I have no idea what the bill would have looked like, if they have a copy of that printout, we haven't seen it yet.

Ok....I'll give you that...so she either talked to him for 1:20 or he left a voicemail for 1:20.

Let's say that he did take her sim card out and put his into her phone, to erase a potential VM from his phone, would that register on his phone bill? yes/no? Could he access her vm with his sim card if it was in her phone....and if so...I would love to see his phone records from November 1st thru 4th, to see if there were multiple calls to his VM registered--to gain access to her VM.

Ok....I'll give you that...so she either talked to him for 1:20 or he left a voicemail for 1:20.

you are saying "he".

No one knows who that call was from (well, we don't lol). It is not on SA's records or TH's. It is not a call from SA. His calls were entered into evidence as being 2:25 , 2:35, and 4:35.

This was the evidence shown in the trial. FYI It is not a complete record of his calls.

SA calls snip.PNG

you are saying "he".

No one knows who that call was from (well, we don't lol). It is not on SA's records or TH's. It is not a call from SA. His calls were entered into evidence as being 2:25 , 2:35, and 4:35.

Yes, but the 2:35 call was 1 minute 20 seconds long from TH's records....meaning he hung up at 2:36:20. If TH was in route and her cell phone was switching towers, it is very possible her phone did not register the call until she got to the other tower. In which case, she never got the call.

For instance, I have a friend who lives in the UP. If I try to call him when he reaches a town called Abrams, WI--he has no cell phone service. My call goes straight to VM. A little while later, the cell service kicks in and his phone registers a missed call and a voice mail.

This was the evidence shown in the trial. FYI It is not a complete record of his calls.

attachment.php

Look at Exhibit 361 and then look at this website which shows his phone bill...

http://static1.squarespace.com/stat...100d6829222f/1453518618424/phonerecordswm.png

I have to wonder if that was an assumption based on her telling someone (during one of those other calls that day) that she was going to Steven Avery's.

The phone line could be in the Avery's name, meaning the Salvage Yard's name or something.

That's what I was thinking too... but then.... in testimony, TH tells Autotrader, by the way, that was the Avery brothers, I'm on my way there now. There are 3 brothers..... how did they know it was SA specifically?

I find the wording of that interesting too..... By the way, it was the Avery brothers and I'm on my way out there right now.

it's as if she had already been there because no where can I see that she made contact with anyone before going out there, but then says she is on her way out there right now.
on the other hand.... I believe because she had been out there before, it's very possible that she recognized the address.

Yep, I agree.

Cause they never even asked that man for an Alibi. The investigation was biased from the beginning to point at Steven Avery. There is the person who was close to her one of the last known friends to see her alive on 10-30-05 yet they never asked him where were you on halloween. The police never wanted to look at anyone outside that scope ever since they saw that name. which was given to them by the exboyfriend. Had the cop done a reverse directory on Janda's number at 11:43am you would never have had them pointed directly at him until they placed b. janda at the avery lot which Calumet did not have that information cause RH put that number down as Steven Avery, Until after Manitowoc went to visit STEVE AVERY whch they did because of the phone number on the bill. How did RH know her appointment with B.Janda was Steve Avery. Unless he saw her talking to him for that appointment. JMO

Attachments

• Cell-Tower-Location-Map-Wisconsin.jpg
    Cell-Tower-Location-Map-Wisconsin.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 98

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members