Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And they don't have to. Being a paparazzi organization - they have photogs out in a whole lot of places just scouting for celebs. But for one to be in such an out of the way place as Coumbus, Ohio in front of an Old Navy store? Without getting a "tip" - unlikely.

Splash will simply say they (one of their photogs) or a private, independent one came to them with the pics. And that's all they have to say.

IMO if this was paparazzi they would call out her name to get a reaction and confirm it is her or ask a question .... "how's life out of jail?" There was no running to get in front of her or chase her, no excitement, nothing. Flat.

This was staged that the camera was pre-positioned, she walked into shot, stayed in the shop window and then, rolled out of shot --- all cooperatively and planned.

This would be what her room looks like if the reports are accurate on the hotel name. The location lines up perfectly with the photo locations.

pgRoom1.jpg

pgRoom2.jpg

http://www.varsityinnosusouth.com/photo-gallery.htm

Niiiiice. :giggle:

After looking carefully at the pics, it is isn't her. It is someone MADE to look just like her. Her mannerisms, careful hat pulled down with those heavy glasses. This gal KNOWS she is being monitored as she is being PAID to do it. The DT put this decoy lookalike out and and they are watching here to carefully scrutinize our comments and tighten up this fake's look. We are being pleasantly played. JB in his RIGHT mind would NEVER let his "hot" commodity run around parading like this.

Editing to add: Aren't lookalikes getting accosted as well. She has some true "balls" walking around like this. Doesn't this girl know she is putting own well being at stake? Could this have all been staged by the very people shopping this video/pictures around? Brilliant money making scheme....I should have thought of this first!!!!

while i do think this was possibly staged (by casey i have no idea, that is a rumor right now) i don't think it's fair to say she was just shopping/browsing in front of the window. that video has a bunch of obvious jump cuts.

IMO if this was paparazzi they would call out her name to get a reaction and confirm it is her or ask a question .... "how's life out of jail?" There was no running to get in front of her or chase her, no excitement, nothing. Flat.

This was staged that the camera was pre-positioned, she walked into shot, stayed in the shop window and then, rolled out of shot --- all cooperatively and planned.

But, this isn't the totality of the shots-- I bet there's more to come.

LOL...They were probably SCARED of being chloroformed to death so they kept a safe distance.

OR

They were planning on stalking her some more so they didn't want to lose their money maker.

For all we know this could have been a PI that got a tip, followed her for a few days and was able to set up based on her habits. Cameras can be hidden in all kinds of ways now.

TMZ bought the photos from SplashNews. I think that if SplashNews bought the photos from KC the price would be too high for TMZ to pay. I could see a larger news organization paying that much but TMZ is not that large. A free lance photographer would ask a lot less than KC or JB.

Yes, I don't think Splashnews bought photos from KC.
I don't believe KC or JB had anything to do with the taking or selling of these pics. The subject for "candid" photos does not usually get paid for such in that line of work IMO My point was that a freelance photographer/paparrazi may have sold these to Splash News, and Splash sold them to TMZ. Splash was the middle man in other words. My post was to explain the possible delay between Sunday's snappings of pics, Mondays shoppings of pics, and Wednesdays ultimate postings of pics. It's a process and a market like any other retail bus.
Yes, I saw last night the splashnews logo in the right corner.

For all we know this could have been a PI that got a tip, followed her for a few days and was able to set up based on her habits. Cameras can be hidden in all kinds of ways now.

This is exactly what I think happened, or someone hired the PI. They are good at what they do and this was a professional job. Someone got a tip on the hotel location and staked out the place.

while i do think this was probably staged (by casey i have no idea, that is a rumor right now) i don't think it's fair to say she was just shopping/browsing in front of the window. that video has a bunch of obvious jump cuts.

I agree there are cuts in the video but the time she spends in the window is not genuine browsing IMO. She is not a good actress IMO.

I 100% believe it is her but the pictures are from 3 different outings because she is wearing 3 different shirts ... white, black & gray. So were they really all taken on Sunday or over a few days time?

I the shopping spree videos, didn't she change clothes between Targets on the same day?

If they were staged, I can see her changing clothes between shots . . .

jmo

It does say SplashNewsOnline.com right on the photo at TMZ,

0802-casey-anthony-incognito-launch-ex-credit.jpg

Are they separate companies?

But, this isn't the totality of the shots-- I bet there's more to come.

I agree. The video was edited and we don't know if the photographer just sold a portion of them. He could still be shopping a video of him approaching her.

Nah unlikely in my opinion. It looks more staged then anything else.

I don't know why she doesn't do an interview with lie detection equipment. Collect $1M

I don't know why she doesn't do the Hustler magazine shoot. Collect $500K

I don't know why she doesn't wiggle her little finger and invite any and all willing payers to come for a photo shoot and interview.

I don't know why she doesn't spill all the beans for a big fat check. She could sing it from the rooftop and it wouldn't change her acquittal status.

What difference would it make? As others have said, she cannot be more hated than she is now. The hatred for her is going to remain but the price tag for anything Casey Anthony is dropping daily.

this has got me thinking...

Why didn't they get any pics of her coming out of her hotel or going back to her hotel (or wherever she was living)? Why aren't there any landmarks around other than Old Navy and Starbucks cup? Why aren't there more people around? Why did they hold on to the pics for 3 days? Surely if paps were around long enough for her to change her shirt 3 times, they would have followed her back to where she was living right?

Maybe this was staged? Maybe this is FCA's way of saying "Im going to hold my head up high" by showing the puplic she's out shopping and living a normal life? (innocent person = doing innocent normal daily things, barf)

If this was staged, you would think they would have come up w/something better than shopping, ummm she is a thief.... Maybe they should have hired an extra walking a dog and gotten some pics of her petting a dalmation? Although, i admitt, had there been pics of FCA petting a dog, I would probably be on the phone with animal cruelty in Ohio as I type...

Nah unlikely in my opinion. It looks more staged then anything else.

Hopefully the photographer will want his 15 minutes of fame and come forward with the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheForgottenLives