Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people are good at faces, and others are not. I feel sure I would recognize someone I had seen previously, if I saw them on the street. Most of us have been studying FICA's face and mannerisms for a long time. While some of the photos do not look like her to me, others do. I am SURE if I saw her face to face, I would recognize her. My husband however, can't discern Mohmar Kaddafi's face from James Brown's face! LOL!

I thought for sure my husband would know who she was when I showed him the pictures.Boy was I wrong.He guessed" the english chick" who was in Good Will Hunting (Minnie Driver).I just shook my head.

I ask this question honestly and seriously -why does it matter to you where she is? I was heartbroken by her acquittal, but I am not understanding why the media is so obsessed with where she is?

I don't know that its so much that people actually "care" where she is. I think that the thought of her feeling scared & feeling that she has to hide makes people happy because they feel that she shouldn't be able to just continue on with her life as if nothing happened. Also wanting her & her team to know that they're not as slick as they think they are. And, of course, people feel that justice was not served for Caylee so they want to keep track of her to be witness to karma comin round:woohoo:

I don't think its about Casey at all, its still about Caylee & the injustice that people feel has been done to her.

The hair is waayyy to messy as she has ALWAYS been meticulous about her hair being in place. Remember the tapes of her preening as she was waiting to be interviewed by the LE? Someone find me a picture with her hair THIS loose and tossled as if she didn't care. Personally, I think it is a wig and that hat was strategically placed. Would love to see this same girl without a hat.

Gosh, I can't wait for the NEXT set of pictures/videos that will show up in the weeks to come that has been taken in another town. $omeone is having a good laugh at all of us trying to figure out if this is her or not.

And that nose....!!!

The hair is waayyy to messy as she has ALWAYS been meticulous about her hair being in place. Remember the tapes of her preening as she was waiting to be interviewed by the LE? Someone find me a picture with her hair THIS loose and tossled as if she didn't care. Personally, I think it is a wig and that hat was strategically placed. Would love to see this same girl without a hat.

Gosh, I can't wait for the NEXT set of pictures/videos that will show up in the weeks to come that has been taken in another town. $omeone is having a good laugh at all of us trying to figure out if this is her or not.

And that nose....!!!
This is her nose, though, the flared nostrils convince me it really is Casey Anthony:
casey_Anthony_080311_02_full.jpg

I thought for sure my husband would know who she was when I showed him the pictures.Boy was I wrong.He guessed" the english chick" who was in Good Will Hunting (Minnie Driver).I just shook my head.
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

BBM Hey LG take it for what it's worth but last night on NG Elie Jostad said her uncle said she is not welcome at his house. Big surprise since this is the husband of GA's sister. I'm sure GAs side is not very happy with her.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1108/03/ng.01.html

Ellie Jostad, a producer here at the NANCY GRACE show -- Ellie, we have talked to some of the Anthony relatives in Ohio today.

ELLIE JOSTAD, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: Right.

DIMOND: What did they say?

JOSTAD: Right. Well, we tracked down a couple of relatives there in Ohio, even people that have been speculated on the Internet that she would be staying with because they own businesses in Ohio. The relatives we talked to said, No, she`s not staying with us. Her uncle said, in fact, that he hasn`t talk to her, hasn`t seen her since Thanksgiving 2007, and he said, She wouldn`t be welcome at my home.

Just goes to show doesn't it - that the news isn't the news at all - it's just all rubbish!

Because you can literally disappear at OSU. Believe it or not, with 60,000 plus students, most are international, as are many of the TA's and Proffs. The classes are HUGE, there is a real sence of anonymity there, that's why I loved it so much, I could totally recreate myself and no one ever knew where I came from or who I was.
Funny...my daughter went to Wisconsin and she told me she always ran into people she knew...and not just from home (east coast)...also through her travels elsewhere.
I do like the "re-create" part of college. It's what I told my kids before they left...you can be whoever you want to be (meant in a good way, of course).

That looks like an suv or crossover type vehicle with a roof rack to me, not a police car with lights.

IMO it's a 2005 Suburu Forester... my neighbor has one just like it.

May I ask who is footing the bill for her lodging, food, buying clothes, Mommy and Daddy, certainly not Mr.B he is not going to put money out, when he has not made any from her since her release as of yet, I thought she was suppose to be going to a rehab center, that cost a lot of money also.

BBM.

GR? ... as a down payment on the exclusive interview when the time is right?

I'd say yesterday they moved Casey back to Orlando. They were not sure until late afternoon that a stay would be granted. In order to have her there between 7 and 10 today they IMO would have moved her back to Orlando yesterday during the day or evening.

I apologize if this has been asked already, but has anyone from the DT or her "team" spoken out about these pictures? It kind of surprises me that there has been no denial issued by CM or JB.

This is why I think eventually if the cameras stop following her she'll just blend in with everyone else if she doesn't do anything to bring attention to herself. A majority of people don't care. In this instance, the fact that she is not a celebrity (ala OJ) actually works to her advantage, since most are not going to recognize her off the street at first glance.

I don't know that its so much that people actually "care" where she is. I think that the thought of her feeling scared & feeling that she has to hide makes people happy because they feel that she shouldn't be able to just continue on with her life as if nothing happened. Also wanting her & her team to know that they're not as slick as they think they are. And, of course, people feel that justice was not served for Caylee so they want to keep track of her to be witness to karma comin round:woohoo:

I don't think its about Casey at all, its still about Caylee & the injustice that people feel has been done to her.
:hand::seeya:Ummm, I care because I don't want her in the state of California- I do fear for my safety and the safety of my family should she be here, but if I did see her, I wouldn't hesitate to call her a murderer!!!

I'd say yesterday they moved Casey back to Orlando. They were not sure until late afternoon that a stay would be granted. In order to have her there between 7 and 10 today they IMO would have moved her back to Orlando yesterday during the day or evening.

I think they did too ... I think there was some "uncertainty" ...

Oh ... but I really wish some of the MSM would have done a "stake-out" at the airport so we'd know what was really going on ...

And they should have had those Video-Cams at all the "obvious" locations like Hope Spring Drive ... CM's office ... JB's office ...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:hand::seeya:Ummm, I care because I don't want her in the state of California- I do fear for my safety and the safety of my family should she be here, but if I did see her, I wouldn't hesitate to call her a murderer!!!
ITA...I would hate knowing she lived close to me. What she did IMO was abuse to the nth degree. When child abusers are sent back to live in society they come with a big 'ole neon sign for a reason.

This is her nose, though, the flared nostrils convince me it really is Casey Anthony:
casey_Anthony_080311_02_full.jpg

I just did the side by side comparison with this pouty coffee drink photo and the pouty photo with a hat in this thread.... post #17 .http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68989&highlight=caseys+photobucket+pics
She is wearing a red bikini top while holding Caylee. In both, she is wearing LARGE sunglasses. I don't know how to get these pics together in one post.....I might have to eat my words and say it may be her after all. Can someone get these photos side by side for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goldengoose1997