Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if it is Casey or not, but since so many people seem to know her every movement, mole and characteristic, I guess whoever decided to stage this, if it is not her, could know those things as well...

But HLN convinced me with their computerized facial recognition software. It showed the two images overlayed and came up with 80% certainty it was FCA.

But HLN convinced me with their computerized facial recognition software. It showed the two images overlayed and came up with 80% certainty it was FCA.

Can't tell if you are being sarcastic...but shouldn't facial recognition be 100% I'd hate to have someone identified as 80% of a terrorist...

I think what we're perceiving as a park area is actually a grassy island in the middle of the road between one side and the other. This is an example of one such road very close to the Lennox Town Centre and the Varsity Inn. It might also explain why it looks like she's on a one way street and why you see her stepping onto the grassy area with cars and a street behind her and then stepping off it with the road in front of her.

2ag826r.png

This is Aschinger Blvd in Columbus. Notice the lamp posts also.

Too many posts to reply to, so I will try and express all thoughts in one post.

Boob job - No. Not enough time for a Dr to evaluate and prepare. If it was done, she would still be wearing the "uniboob", ace type bandages.

As for any other surgery - No. You don't do these things on a "whim". Don't care who you are.

Staged?? Don't know. Would one photog capture all these and not tell someone else? Heck yes! The money is in the "money shot". Keep quiet until the money changes hands.

Would KC be alone? Probably. The DT ran out of money a long time ago. Claims of money to help could be true, and will only go so far. She is cheaper, and safer, on her own.

Would KC go out alone? Yes. The arrogance the Anthony's have is strong. They really do not care who hates them, and how much.

Just mo

Agree so much with what I bolded. I don't think the DT has her set up at luxury resort with body guards all round, nor do I think that any of them have welcomed her into her home. I think they spirited her away to a "safe" place, far enough away from Florida but not too far, somewhere where she has family.

Even if the family members aren't actively helping her now I think Baez would be counting on them to feel obligated to step in if there was a crisis of some sort. Baez always likes to have a plan B. And it's pretty hard to say no if someone calls and says Casey's life is in immediate danger if she can't take shelter with you. If you are family, however distant I think it would be hard for them to say no and slam down the phone with the knowledge that she may be dead meat if they don't help her. Especially because these people won't be used to Baez's manipulation and would be more likely to take him seriously. It's one thing to say "She's not welcome in my home." and another to say "I don't care if she's about to be killed by an angry mob."

Anyhow I think the DT wanted her off their hands but not out of their clutches if you know what I mean. I'm not at all surprised that any of them, including Casey, thought that if they just stuck her near a college campus in Ohio and gave her a baseball hat and some contacts she'd blend right in and no one would notice her. After all, that kind of thinking is no more ludicrous than Baez thinking a jury would buy his opening statement and Casey would walk free.

Casey didn't walk out of that jail because of a super smart, incontrovertible proof filled defense laid on by a master at law who played the jury like a puppet master. NO. Casey walked because 12 citizens of the state of Florida failed to do their civic duty, misunderstood the legal concepts they were presented with and were too lazy to actually work to understand the evidence.

So it doesn't surprise me at all that Casey's lawyers would plunk her down somewhere and skeedaddle off to get those big contracts...

Well, Roxy, yes it could be any number of scenarios, I suppose.
We could have fun with this...
It could have been LP shooting the video and selling it to get some of his bond money back.
It could have been RK as he allegedly knows how to hide things until the reward goes up.

Regardless, my point is that I cannot see the DT taking the risk to stage a video shoot like this, and if they did, I can't see them showing this girl walking empty streets alone, when the same day they submitted this to the court
http://investigation.discovery.com/...asey-anthony-emergency-motion-for-hearing.pdf

See page 17 for the threats on her life that they submitted as evidence.

My point is not that there are credible threats, my point is that I don't see how they would risk staging of video of a vulnerable KC. It does not matter that she has moved. This video is suggestive. It suggests that KC might be easy to find in any town, and an easy target for pap or nut as well. I think this will alert retail clerks and baristas to keep an eye out for her. The DT have to pay for her new disguise as well :p

Too a bit of a risk for DT, too little money for DT...

All it would take is one person in the know of this "staging" to sell out.
IMO

I TOTALLY AGREE. This was not set up by the DT. They do not want the public to think she is schlepping around town, looking all frumpy, living in a cheap hotel in Downtown Columbus. They were thrilled when people thought she was in a Costa Rican resort or a gated community in Laguna Beach. Thinking she was cashing in on her million dollar$ deals This just makes people laugh at her. I was thrilled to see how pathetic her life is now.

Nor do they want her picture out there yet before they cash in themselves. This makes any pictures they have been pitching nearly worthless. HaHa Ha.

I am wondering if she went out there to follow up on that bogus 5 million dollar offer from Schlomo Productions. Wasn't that in Columbus too?

Maybe she met with him, and he set up the PI's to take her pictures himself.

Wow - I keep reading this thread and the probation thread and thinking that now it's us that sees boogey men behind every bush, nothing is real or basically simple, like KFC's guilt. Life is at WS is now all conspiracies everywhere.

If I was the pap who hunted FKC down and took these pictures, I'd need to feel awfully good about how many bucks I made off of them, but I'm sure not getting any cred for it! Nope, not here - now it's all about Baez. Conspiracies abound! With one not guilty verdict he's gone from being a buffoon to a master manipulator, mega-genius of deals! Amazing! :waitasec:

Totally agree. Casey and her whole DT have been given waaaaaay more credit than they are due. They got lucky, pure and simple. Any number of things could have gone the other way along this road and would have resulted in a much different scenario. In fact, the only reason things turned out the way they did is due to a "perfect storm" type situation. Take out any of the links in the chain and the whole thing would have fallen apart.

In the probation hearing, since the DT has brought up her safety, I'm hoping Perry asks them if that's really Casey walking around by herself in the TMZ photos.

I think what we're perceiving as a park area is actually a grassy island in the middle of the road between one side and the other. This is an example of one such road very close to the Lennox Town Centre and the Varsity Inn. It might also explain why it looks like she's on a one way street and why you see her stepping onto the grassy area with cars and a street behind her and then stepping off it with the road in front of her.

2ag826r.png

This is Aschinger Blvd in Columbus. Notice the lamp posts also.

Yep, that is what I have been working on. I would add that I think this road ends one block after a stop sign intersection.

I have not found anything on Google yet... but here is a composite of a screen cap from Huff video on the left and a still from TMZ to the right.

Twoonewaystreets.jpg

www.tmz.com for still photo on right
www.huffingtonpost.com took a screen capture of their video as it includes this extra footage

I am soooooo on the fence on this FCA doppleganger....moles and all.

What I can't get out of my head is why wouldn't she be MORE incognito. Why dress yourself, wear the same hairdo, wear jewelry EXACTLY same as you did BEFORE you went into jail. In the 3-4 years she has been in this mess, she (this "staged" twin) looks exactly as what we EXPECT FCA to look like today which matches the FCA from the very beginning....no changes. Bet you anything she looks NOTHING like this now and we are stuck on the OLD look....the look from the courtroom. It is the old bait and switch. The real Casey is probably walking around with a totally NEW look completely (or will be soon) blending in while this decoy is just that....a decoy. If this IS really her acting as if she is her own decoy, then she is setting everyone up to look for THIS version of herself. After a few more sets of normal FCA "bait" pics, she could completely go 180 degrees on her looks, in various configurations, so that no one will know WHO they are looking for. Rubber facial prosthetics, spirit gum, make up, maybe some body padding (we would never look for someone that is maybe 30 - 50 pounds heavier) and different attire and she could take any form, literally.

Ok, I am sooo going to bed. My head is spinning. Please someone figure this one out for me by the time I wake up!!! Arrggghh!!! Good Night!!!

If this is casey she looks almost as expected. I figured she'd alter her lipline and chin, and highlite a new haircut at shoulder length for a first pic to throw everyone off. Then, after she gets some money she might go various highlites of blonde with more facial work along with a name change. If she continues to be found out it probably won't be long before she'll have a boyfriend who'll be taking swings at the papparrazzi.

I personally think the reason why she hasn't made very many changes is so she could be recognized in these staged pics. I think this was very planned out.

imo

txsvicki, we were posting at the same time! I totally agree with your comment, this was one of those money making videos before she does all the major changes.

Can't tell if you are being sarcastic...but shouldn't facial recognition be 100% I'd hate to have someone identified as 80% of a terrorist...

No, I was being serious. HLN did a segment and they used some computer software that is able to line up the bone structure, ears, nose, etc, and gives the percentage of the similarities.

None of the pictures were taken at the exact same angle so it was only 80% certainty. But the analyst said YES, with certainty, it was her.

Would KC be able to pull this off by herself to make money?
Would attorneys wanting to keep a good reputation be part of this type of money making
practice? Does this make anyone using her if she is not initiating this, selling her?
If the defense said she has an immature mind and continue to use her this way are they
reponsible if harm comes to her? Who is responsible for a person who does not make smart decisions when things don't turn out for the good? I have to wonder when CM says people better watch what they say and if he and JB are making money off of her
they seem unlawful. When someone like KC has no money, no home to go to, no job, this type of scam could sound like her only option to her. I think it is absurd if they are using her to make a buck even if they share it with her. Kinda like a pimp and prostitute relationship. What has this society come to when officers of the court could possibly be participating in using another human being no matter how immature they are as an adult. I think the A's better get on with it and start looking after their adult child that they defended so intently. If this was my adult child I would never allow this to happen, not for all the money in the world.

Your post expresses my thoughts. Whether these pics/video are KC or not, whether this outing is staged or not, something is definitely off.

Baez texted Cindy that KC "is safe"; Mason makes televised statements that "she is gone and no one will find her," and "she is well taken care of." Now we supposedly see her in 3 different outfits strolling completely alone with one poster saying her son stayed at the same place and KC was there, alone, from Thursday to Sunday. In light of the DT taking responsibility for her safety and whereabouts (in order to produce her if so ordered), what is the likelihood that KC would be alone and what is the DT's liability if something happens to her, especially after submitting papers to the court claiming her life is in danger?

Despite rumors of where she might be and TH's commenting on how successful the DT were in keeping her out of sight, right after she is ordered to appear for probation and BEFORE the stay, she is now located and we see pics and video.

Unlikely as it may be, what happens if she's harmed, kidnapped or raped? I find it hard to believe the DT would ever have her alone without a public announcement that she is now on her own, just to protect themselves. Otherwise, I can hear Cindy now... "MY CASEY IS MISSING!" She would sue over the lack of protection after the DT's assertion that KC needs mental help, and we would witness her put on the mother of all performances.

Staged photoshoot is the only thing that makes sense to me. If Lippman is not out in full force informing us of how distraught Cindy is over her daughter being abandoned, I will be even more suspicious. moo

What legal responsibility would her defense team have at this point? I can see them hurrying her away and out of sight upon release from jail. And I can see them putting her up somewhere under guard. But I wonder if that is just not something they took upon themselves to do for reasons of their own--and not because they have any legal obligation to do it. Casey is an adult, and a free one. Even if the DT wanted to protect her, if she decided to go out and do her own thing at any time, how could they be held responsible if something happened to her? Maybe they could be; I just am not able to think of any law that would hold them responsible unless they purposely put her in harm's way.

What legal responsibility would her defense team have at this point? I can see them hurrying her away and out of sight upon release from jail. And I can see them putting her up somewhere under guard. But I wonder if that is just not something they took upon themselves to do for reasons of their own--and not because they have any legal obligation to do it. Casey is an adult, and a free one. Even if the DT wanted to protect her, if she decided to go out and do her own thing at any time, how could they be held responsible if something happened to her? Maybe they could be; I just am not able to think of any law that would hold them responsible unless they purposely put her in harm's way.

You are correct. They have no legal responsibility for her. We don't even know if they are helping her out. She could be with family or family friends and only hear from JB on occasion about any photo/video opportunities.

I guess she has heard from CM about the probation as he is handling that issue, nothing for him to tell her about the appeal yet.

Any moral responsibility should be on JB's shoulders, imo, since he created this entire mess after she got through spewing script.

Regarding the claim that it is not KC. I knew this was going to happen, just thought it would have been earlier.

I had posted, and deleted, that Morgan & Morgan would be quite happy about this little photo/video display. No need to continue delaying depositions, there is clearly no distress here. The State Attorneys can say, no need to say she is not safe, she can do probation, no fears here. No need to say she can't pay back the State of Florida, she is getting over five figures for 30 minutes of walking. IRS can say, no need to delay repayment, and pay up on that new income too. Who else is suing? Anyone that can, all can demand to see the income, from her and from any sources that put up her photos/videos. Federal Government loves to find sources of income, btw. :D

Any publicity works against her.

She, the family, the attorneys need to realize it would be best to let her fade into life, get a job, and be quiet. It all works against any cash cow ideas.

the threat of probation and having to show up for free made me think these photos were being collected from day one that is why we see weight gain in the most recent pics and the skinner her in the dark T shirt pics. They decided to sell the photos while they could for fear they would be worthless the next day after her probation appointment. I think it was Casey and Co. 100%... I heard they got 500 grand or up to that amount. I hope not but woulndt be suprised. This is silly IMO and a futile attempt to make as much money as they can while they can knowing this is a short lived venture.. just saying :)

Regarding the claim that it is not KC. I knew this was going to happen, just thought it would have been earlier.

I had posted, and deleted, that Morgan & Morgan would be quite happy about this little photo/video display. No need to continue delaying depositions, there is clearly no distress here. The State Attorneys can say, no need to say she is not safe, she can do probation, no fears here. No need to say she can't pay back the State of Florida, she is getting over five figures for 30 minutes of walking. IRS can say, no need to delay repayment, and pay up on that new income too. Who else is suing? Anyone that can, all can demand to see the income, from her and from any sources that put up her photos/videos. Federal Government loves to find sources of income, btw. :D

Any publicity works against her.

She, the family, the attorneys need to realize it would be best to let her fade into life, get a job, and be quiet. It all works against any cash cow ideas.

While I agree that the TMZ photos DO appear to look like Casey, I can't get passed this issue.....

When the first appearance of "casey" was splashed all over the news....the one of her supposively running from the plane days after her release, the person was dressed in the SAME bright pink "release tshirt"....which led the media to believe it WAS Casey....had the "plane runner" been dressed in any OTHER color tshirt, it probably wouldn't have garnered ANY attention or speculation as to WHO it was...

This recently released photo of Casey.....

Correct me if I am wrong, but I am recalling we have seen this black tshirt/ red ball cap, ponytail outfit on Casey in the past......I am having memories of recalling Casey donning that outfit during one of her videotaped jaunts to Baez office while she was out on bail.....THREE YEARS AGO.....

Isn't escaping me that if someone wanted to draw attention to speculating that someone was Casey....they would dress in one of her "'well known outfits" to attract immediate attention....and then place that person in OHIO....the state that Casey was born in???

Ya know....if someone is going to impersonate a well known person, they usually duplicate their clothing as well....

And something about the slant in the eyes of TMZ photo has always bothered me....Casey eyes always pretty round....

Kentjbkent;

I agree. I am not fully convinced it is her, but I really am not concerned. The money trail will lead somewhere, and that is what will end up being looked into by someone.

I just cannot understand how DOC could say KC did this photo deal on her own. How would they have any info?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper