Pictures of the Karr Family Christmas of 1996 Have Been Found

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Love_Mama said:
You know what.......and a lot of you here, You would wish to heck that you could find an attorney like Gloria Alread IF you needed someone. I remember the Scott Peterson trial when Gloria Alread started representing Scott's girlfriend. Hey............would you have rather have Geragos represent you! Come on! I remember someone saying that she was wearing old clothes...........like the suit's she wears. We listen all you 'sweet baby Janies.." ...........she was wearing $1,500.00 Coco Channel suit that half the people on this website didn't ever recognizes and couldn't afford anyway!

I swear to God..............Gloria is a GREAT attorney. I would never in my life knock her. She's a REAL Women's women! Now how, in the hell can you knock her! You don't even know what you're talking about.
Hey ladies...let's stick together!!!

I'm with you about Gloria. I would love to meet her and just sit and talk. I think she is a wonderful person with a big heart. I've read a lot about her and she has taken cases when the person/people couldn't afford to pay her a dime and she just told them not to worry about it. She is a good woman and she works for both men and women. She never wears old clothes or anything tacky. I think she always looks nice. I like Lisa a lot too. I really enjoy her on CTV. I'll bet she was/is an excellant mother too.

tybee204 said:
Philip Recchia is a Gossip Columnist. The first line in his article gives that way....August 20, 2006 -- The pervy predator charged last week with the killing of 6-year-old JonBenet Ramsey cruised middle schools as a young man,

I am going to pass on that as being News or accurate.

I agree Tybee, but it sure makes for good reading! Just like reading In Cold Blood. The story is told like it is a painting.

Scandi

BillyGoatGruff said:
Know the Ramseys then ? The Karrs?
Hell, I live within 3 miles of the Ramseys house, but have never knowingly met them, socially, antisocially or otherwise.

Can I ask why you are being so smart-aleck and argumentative with me? Everything I post, you jump on me for it.

scandi said:
I agree Tybee, but it sure makes for good reading! Just like reading In Cold Blood. The story is told like it is a painting.

Scandi
Painting is interpretation and imagination so I agree.

BillyGoatGruff said:
Flee? He just started teaching a bunch of kids in his preferred age range. Pedos aren't going to give up their prey group that easy.

He seemed to change jobs frequently. He might have had to move on to find a new job. Maybe the DA simply thought the time is ripe to nab him and get a DNA test. I don't blame them for not investigating deeper - didn't need to with the CA warrant.

It doesn't really matter if he turns out not to be the perp (and I don't believe he is because I don't buy into the IDI theory) they can scratch one name off the suspect list. Besides, they don't have anyting else to do. They can't get the Ramseys because there isn't enough evidence to convict. Might as well take a chance on this guy.

BillyGoatGruff said:
They could have grabbed him whenever he tried to leave. This guy does not impress me as being swift enough to know where and how to get a phoney passport, especially in the post 9-11 world.

Just down the block from the sex change clinic.

I have to turn in. Nice talking to all of you.

Love_Mama said:
Close_enough.......Listen in. ANYONE...........anyone who has the money would immediately hire an Attorney if their daughter was found murdered or if their ex-husband was charged with something.
That is the FIRST thing you'd do if it happend to you and you had money. I certainly don't fault Jon Benet's family or this freeko's exwife for doing that!
IN FACT, you'd have to a stupid dumbbell to not do that!

Listen in again............unless this weirdo has any complicity with the Ramseys........then he's dead meat. The Ramsey's staged this whole murder.....their daugher, but I'm not saying that someone else was involved. I doubt, that John Ramsey would even have anything to do someone as weird as this John Karr, I could be wrong.........but who knows. I mean, intelligent people seldom get involved with weird strange people.Not that that I know of.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooo
mama Louise

I don't think for a minute that the Ramsey's murdered that beautiful little girl. I think it was an outside job. There is enough evidence now to prove to me that someone came into the house and waited for Ramsey's to get home. I think that BPD was so focused on the Ramseys from the beginning that they didn't even look for anyone else for a long time. I only wish that Patsey would have lived long enough to see the killer of her little girl sentenced and punished.

I don't know about this guy. He says he murdered her. If he did, when he gets to Boulder he should be able to sit down with the detectives or FBI and give them details that no one else knows. I'm sure there was evidence held back from the media that only the killer would know about. The DNA will be the real evidence though. When that comes back he will either be guilty or he won't be.

I can't imagine why he wants to be guilty of something that he didn't do unless he is crazy as a loon. No one knows where his money has come from as he was only working as a sub from what I hear. Yet he could afford to go and have all of his facial hair removed plus the hair under his chin, etc. He had been looking into having a sex change and that has to cost thousands of dollars. The spokesperson for the family said that his dad doesn't have money so he hasn't been financing him over there. I wonder if he was even paying support for his kids? He wasn't in any trouble over in Tialand..that was said on Nancy Grace so he wasn't having problems with the law there. It was also said earlier in the week that he had been towards the bottom of the BPD list of suspects long ago but as time has gone by he has risen towards the top. BPD must know things that we don't know about him. I wouldn't think that they would spend all of that money to bring him back on a whim that he might be guilty. They must have something that can tie him to that crime.
I hope the DNA comes back by the end of the week.

Providing pics with no JMK…

That is laughable…

I like how her lawyer said she would search for evidence to either refute or prove her prior claim.

In keeping with that article about his cars and freaky behavior - sounds to me like the kind of personality that loves to be in pictures -- i put in another post that i had a relationship with a scary guy who told me that going to a gyno and going through childbirth in front of a male doctor was adultery -- this guy LOVED pictures of himself, and was actually very traditional and detail fanatical about everything, including holidays.
What about the other Christmases with the Karrs? Was he front and center every year except '96 - it could be significant.
But jetting up to CO for a one night attack?
It's easier for me to believe that he truly in a sick sick way "loves" her than that he caused her death.

Chrishope said:
I have a large family and we gather at Mom's house for Christmass. Mom takes lots of pics, but one year managed to miss me altogether. And I'm never the photographer.

It's only weird if it happens to be the year you were accused of murder.

I am just curious about something. Do those who think the Ramseys are innocent think this because it's unfathomable that a parent could ever harm their beautiful child, molsest them and/or murder them?
Because this happens more often than not, unfortunately :(

Bobbisangel said:
There is enough evidence now to prove to me that someone came into the house and waited for Ramsey's to get home.
Please elaborate. I see no evidence that anyone other than a Ramsey was in the house that night and would love to hear what evidence others think indicates someone else was there.

islanders said:
Providing pics with no JMK…

That is laughable…

I like how her lawyer said she would search for evidence to either refute or prove her prior claim.

I wonder if...when she was questioned before..when they were still married...if she was to afraid of him to admit that he wasn't there and now she is afraid to admit that she flat out lied to cover for him? If I was married to a control freak and I was afraid of him I might lie for him just to save myself and out of fear of what he might do if I didn't lie for him.

openminded1 said:
if it were me I would do anything in my power to keep my kids from living with the label of "son of the Ramsey killer"

Not me, I'd hang the *advertiser censored* and change my kids names.

What person in their right mind would let a killer go free for the sake of "labels".

There are lots of great kids with bad parents. (heck, me included LOL)

Love_Mama said:
I don't have to eat Crow Buzz......the ARE guilty.......Of ALL the people on this forum........I cannot believe that YOU think they're NOT guilty. Hey listen Buzz................IF and I say IF........you son was murdered in YOUR house........you would never stop looking for the killer..............NEVER! That wasn't the case with the Ramsey's!

xxxxxxxxooooo
mama
Love_Mama, no, I don't think I would. My first priority would be to make sure I kept my sanity. I would realize that, that beyond a certain point, I couldn't do anything more, and would have to trust that LE would do their job. Not everyone who loses a child is meant to, or able to, go on a crusade, working to change laws, or join MADD. Some are meant to contribute to this world in other ways. There isn't any set way to act after the death of a loved one, especially a very young loved one. I can't, based on the piss-poor performance of the Boulder PD, fault the Ramseys for anything they did, or didn't do, in this situation. Who is to say, that any of us in their very shoes, may have done exactly the same thing. Fortunately, never having gone through something this dramatic, I can't specifically say what I would have done, or wouldn't have done, but I can say that I would know that I had to protect my welfare and sanity above everything else, because all of us know that something like this can easily push any of us to the brink, and the last thing we would want is to be indirectly accused of being responsible for the crime, while we are trying to deal with the loss. If an attorney serves that purpose, then so be it.

Well, I personally may come across like I think they are innocent - I don't I'm on the fence - but you can't really examine the whole picture unless you allow for all of the possibilities - that means giving the JMK story a chance and seeing how it comes out in the end.

I think a lot of people threw it aside before they even examined it completely because they are so tied to an opinion. Alot of "factual" statements are being made about JMK when no one knows most of what is said as "fact".

I, for one, certainly do know that parents could have done what the Ramsey's were accused of - and they might have.

BillyGoatGruff said:
Hmm.
Ever fly on the holidays? I mean ON the holidays? He'd also need a rental car when he got there. The paper trail would be fairly sizable.
Do the airlines and rental car agencies have their records from ten years ago? What city in Alabama would he have departed from and were there direct flights to Denver? But who knows what schedule they had back then. And a passenger wouldn't have had to use all the ID they now must carry. The car rental company would've required a drivers license, but...back to the original question, do these companies still have the records from 1996? The suspect has said he was in Colorado. If the DNA matches, then he was there.
:eek:

Bobbisangel said:
I wonder if...when she was questioned before..when they were still married...if she was to afraid of him to admit that he wasn't there and now she is afraid to admit that she flat out lied to cover for him? If I was married to a control freak and I was afraid of him I might lie for him just to save myself and out of fear of what he might do if I didn't lie for him.
Neither she or his children have seen him for about five years. I heard she had a restraining order against him. I don't see any reason for her to cover for him now if it's possible he committed murder. I know I'd want to see him locked up for the rest of his life!
:)

Panthera, Hamilton is on the Northwest part of the state so he could have left from Birmingham, Atlanta, Memphis, or Nashville.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster23
Back