Pictures of the Karr Family Christmas of 1996 Have Been Found

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
sandraladeda said:
We took zero pictures this past Christmas. Does this mean I can't give my husband an alibi if I recall he was with us?

I could go back every year since we married and say where we were and who we were with. I would certainly recall a Christmas thast my husband was absent from the festivities!

I don't know if your husband would get himself into this predicament, but I doubt it. So far we have a brother and ex-wife claiming to have seen him at Christmas. The ex-wife, from what I've read here, was at the grandparents house that Christmas. Let's see some pictures or hear from someone that can explain how he was in 2 or 3 places at one time.

Chrishope said:
Well, maybe so, but it seems more likely to me that she'd remember if he were gone.

I really don't remember whether my children were with me last Christmas, with another parent, travelling with a sibling or what. I don't think I have photographs to prove anything but maybe someone else does. The problem is that the ex-wife said that he was home every Christmas and that she would find pictures to prove it. I'm waiting for the pictures. If she had said she didn't know or that they didn't usually take pictures, it would be a different matter. She has so far produced some pictures, but none of them support her statement.

close_enough said:
ya know CP?...i would also think "hinkey" except for the fact that i'm learning that tons of folks go get a lawyer, at the drop of hat, these days....
...someones probably told her she needed one for book deals, interviews..you know, a Gloria Allmouth type....

:confused: here....
You know what.......and a lot of you here, You would wish to heck that you could find an attorney like Gloria Alread IF you needed someone. I remember the Scott Peterson trial when Gloria Alread started representing Scott's girlfriend. Hey............would you have rather have Geragos represent you! Come on! I remember someone saying that she was wearing old clothes...........like the suit's she wears. We listen all you 'sweet baby Janies.." ...........she was wearing $1,500.00 Coco Channel suit that half the people on this website didn't ever recognizes and couldn't afford anyway!

I swear to God..............Gloria is a GREAT attorney. I would never in my life knock her. She's a REAL Women's women! Now how, in the hell can you knock her! You don't even know what you're talking about.
Hey ladies...let's stick together!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxooooo
mama

islanders said:
(I’m going to post this again from post 115)

I read somewhere that JMK was an original suspect until the wife claimed he was with her that Christmas morning.

Has anyone confirmed the first time she provided this alibi?

Also, her giving pics to the police without him there is leaving the door open for her own defense, not providing an alibi.

That's a good question ... whether the wife has provided previous false alibis ... don't have a clue but I bet it's something someone in the media could sleuth out.

otto said:
Not really. I think that living with a control freak keeps people on edge even when the freak is absent. Didn't we read that one of his wives would run away to the cemetery (don't know how to spell that) to get away from him? That's a really extreme situation, if you ask me. She was afraid of him and having him out of the house only meant trying to make everything perfect so that when he returned he wouldn't blow.

close_enough said:
wow, i must have missed that....

I havent heard that either . Do you have a link? I had heard both ex's say he was controling but had never been violent

I've heard she's very nice, but maybe this is why she hired an attorney, and not causxe she plans to write a book!

She opened up to the world he was in pics with the family on that day, and no attorney would have ever had her volunteer that. If she had made an alibi for him before that puts her in more of a pickle maybe.

I don't know if they would consider her word as an alibi. If she thought she would find him in a pic and can't, the prosecution will dig like heck to corroberate he wasn't there, if he really wasn't.

Scandi

englishleigh said:
I find it interesting that so far he is in none of the family photos thay have found.
Someone had to take them. I'm in almost none of my family Xmas shots, because i'm the one behind the camera.

otto said:
I really don't remember whether my children were with me last Christmas, with another parent, travelling with a sibling or what. I don't think I have photographs to prove anything but maybe someone else does. The problem is that the ex-wife said that he was home every Christmas and that she would find pictures to prove it. I'm waiting for the pictures. If she had said she didn't know or that they didn't usually take pictures, it would be a different matter. She has so far produced some pictures, but none of them support her statement.

But she says she does remember - or to be more precise, can't recall any Christmas when he wasn't with the family. She may believe she has pics of him from X-mas '96. She may be mistaken about that, even while sincerely believing it. (Or she may yet produce pics - or the grandparents may produce pics, or aunts/uncles, cousins....whoever was with the family at Christmas and taking pics). I don't really see the failure to produce a pic as destroying the credibility of her claim that he was with her and the kids. As others have ponted out, most alibis don't come with photo documentation.

As I said in a previous post, my Mom missed me in the X-mass pics one year. Yet if you'd asked her, I'm sure she'd have sworn she had a pic of me from that Christmas.

close_enough said:
it says that they're still looking....LOL, i know it's not funny, but can you imagine the pressure on this woman right now??....MUST...FIND...PICTURES!!
Yeah, I can imagine that Xmas photos from 10 years ago with a man you not only divorced but divorced over kiddy *advertiser censored* would not be easy to find. If it was me, I would have thrown them all out, personally.

lighthouselover said:
LOL, that sounds like the definition of an "easy out".
lhl, you guys don't have to eat crow unless the Ramseys are proven to be innocent; we have to eat crow if they are proven to be guilty.

englishleigh said:
Even if they come up with a photo with him in it, what does that prove? Unless it is dated "December 25 or 26, 1996" with a timestamp....it wouldn't take long for the idiot to fly to CO, kill JBR, and fly back....a day at most. He could come up with some story...it doesn't sound as though they celebrated Christmas with the brother, anyway...I have wondered since this began if he didn't tell Lara he was with his brother and his brother he was with Lara & the kids, and take off...

Hmm.
Ever fly on the holidays? I mean ON the holidays? He'd also need a rental car when he got there. The paper trail would be fairly sizable.

BillyGoatGruff said:
Hmm.
Ever fly on the holidays? I mean ON the holidays? He'd also need a rental car when he got there. The paper trail would be fairly sizable.

And maybe they have one. We don't know what CO has on this guy.

If I have heard the reporting correctly his family in Georgia say they have pictures from '96 wedding. In those pictures JMK children and spouse are in pictures but no JMK. How many people go to their inlaws for christmas without their spouse?

And has anyone seen the home video of JMK where he is trying to hide his face with a pair of shorts? Is it really a stretch for this guy to have avoided the camera at christmas? He has already shown he is camera shy.

Just sayin....

islanders said:
(I’m going to post this again from post 115)

I read somewhere that JMK was an original suspect until the wife claimed he was with her that Christmas morning.

Has anyone confirmed the first time she provided this alibi?

Also, her giving pics to the police without him there is leaving the door open for her own defense, not providing an alibi.

Original suspect as in immediately after the crime Dec. 26, 1996?

close_enough said:
ya know CP?...i would also think "hinkey" except for the fact that i'm learning that tons of folks go get a lawyer, at the drop of hat, these days....
...someones probably told her she needed one for book deals, interviews..you know, a Gloria Allmouth type....

:confused: here....

Close_enough.......Listen in. ANYONE...........anyone who has the money would immediately hire an Attorney if their daughter was found murdered or if their ex-husband was charged with something.
That is the FIRST thing you'd do if it happend to you and you had money. I certainly don't fault Jon Benet's family or this freeko's exwife for doing that!
IN FACT, you'd have to a stupid dumbbell to not do that!

Listen in again............unless this weirdo has any complicity with the Ramseys........then he's dead meat. The Ramsey's staged this whole murder.....their daugher, but I'm not saying that someone else was involved. I doubt, that John Ramsey would even have anything to do someone as weird as this John Karr, I could be wrong.........but who knows. I mean, intelligent people seldom get involved with weird strange people.Not that that I know of.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooo
mama Louise

Buzzm1 said:
lhl, you guys don't have to eat crow unless the Ramseys are proven to be innocent; we have to eat crow if they are proven to be guilty.

I don't have to eat Crow Buzz......the ARE guilty.......Of ALL the people on this forum........I cannot believe that YOU think they're NOT guilty. Hey listen Buzz................IF and I say IF........you son was murdered in YOUR house........you would never stop looking for the killer..............NEVER! That wasn't the case with the Ramsey's!

xxxxxxxxooooo
mama

Love_Mama said:
Close_enough.......Listen in. ANYONE...........anyone who has the money would immediately hire an Attorney if their daughter was found murdered or if their ex-husband was charged with something.
That is the FIRST thing you'd do if it happend to you and you had money. I certainly don't fault Jon Benet's family or this freeko's exwife for doing that!
IN FACT, you'd have to a stupid dumbbell to not do that
xxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooo
mama Louise

One point of view is that the BPD botched things up so bad they day of the 26th that the Ramseys had to get lawyers immediately and couldn't cooperate except on their lawyers terms.

It's always best not to talk to the police until you have a lawyer.

englishleigh said:
I think it's real interesting that both families have Southern roots, and not just Southern, but in the same general geographical area. It makes it seem more plausible that they have crossed paths before in some way, esp. if a Karr brother did in fact work for John Ramsey at some point.

Have you ever been to Atlanta? The metro area has close to 6 million people in it! You'd have a better chance proving Elton John had a connection to Karr than the Ramseys.

BillyGoatGruff said:
Have you ever been to Atlanta? The metro area has close to 6 million people in it! You'd have a better chance proving Elton John had a connection to Karr than the Ramseys.

As a matter of fact, I live about 80 minutes from Atlanta...so yes, I have been there, many, many times.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fascist Donald Pig Trump
Back