PI's following out of state lead on Picture of Caylee.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I spoke with a friend out of state today and this case is not being covered at all where she lives. Not everyone watches NG. ;) In addition, I did say my post was total speculation. I have no idea really how this all came about but I will wait until I have further information before I pass judgement.

Seranade, I am in AUSTRALIA and there is coverage here. We dont have NG on any channel (i watch it on the net THANKS PATTYG!!!!! and gorgous wee Micha of course) and STILL we hear about this case.

I have a sister in New Zealand who told me it has had coverage there. Its because of the total insanity of what is going on and the fact that there has never been anything like this before, jmho.

Drats. I'll have to read it again. Someone mentioned a few days ago that Casey said that she dropped Casey off with ZFG at Sawgrass because ZFG had friends there, not that she lived there.

I am absolutely certain Casey told detectives she lived there and I think she said she lived there for about 8 months.

Isn't this the thread to discuss this so-called photo of Casey, Caylee, and some mystery woman?! Yes, I thought it was:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=1.1.1

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Caylee Marie Anthony has been missing for 12 weeks now. On Tuesday her mother's legal teams says they could be one step closer to find the missing 3-year-old.

Private investigators working for her attorney Jose Baez are out of state following up on something they say is significant.

Jose Baez’s spokesperson Todd B tells fox 35 their investigators are out of state talking to a man and getting pictures of the ZG Casey says took caylee.

Black says the picture was taken at a park and has all involved parties in it: the woman they say is the ZFG, Casey and caylee. No information at this point when this picture was taken.
And Todd B says they have been trying to find the man who has the picture for weeks and they just located him and got in touch with him.

Any thoughts on this fellow sleuthers?

Thank you :blowkiss: I am quite accustomed to being in the minority so I don't feel bad; not for myself anyway.

You know, I don't have a problem at all with someone who disagrees with me and thinks that Caylee is alive. Not one problem at all.

The only thing I ask for, however, is honesty in addressing the situation. Let's not pretend that the big elephant in the room isn't there. At the very least, one should be logical (honesty would be good too) in one's thought processes.

Absolutely It Is! I know that I am jaded and sadly, I do not believe Caylee is alive, but I enjoy reading your posts Seranade and totally respect your beliefs. I would just like to be afforded the same respect. (as to previous post, you were not among any that bashed me) This is OT and the mods don't allow that on these threads, but I wanted to tell you that I think you have much to offer, but many of us are afraid to ask even the simplest of questions to those who post on that thread.. :blowkiss:

Thank you!:blowkiss: and I do respect the beliefs of all. I very much appreciate a civilized debate and do not feel the need at all to bash anyone. I am not faulting anyone for how they believe and all I ask is that others do the same for us. Again, thank you for you kind response.

You are aware that Casey DID NOT identify the Z C. G. who is suing, right? And that Cindy told the media that she was NOT the correct person?

OK, so JCG was at Sawgrass and is half AA and half PR. Are you thinking that this newly discovered JFG was ALSO at Sawgress and fits the same description. The odds on that can not even be comprehended by me!

And Todd B says they have been trying to find the man who has the picture for weeks and they just located him and got in touch with him.
My question is how did the defense find out about the photo if they could not locate or talk to this man before now?

Isn't this the thread to discuss this so-called photo of Casey, Caylee, and some mystery woman?!

Yes it is! I apoligize for my part in getting OT. Does JB or anyone else claim to be in possesion of this "photo" right now (like at this very moment) or are they just claiming to have located this "guy"? :confused:

You are aware that Casey DID NOT identify the Z C. G. who is suing, right? And that Cindy told the media that she was NOT the correct person?

OK, so JCG was at Sawgrass and is half AA and half PR. Are you thinking that this newly discovered JFG was ALSO at Sawgress and fits the same description. The odds on that can not even be comprehended by me!

I just came across something interesting while looking up whether Casey said ZFG lived at Sawgrass (she did). The guest card signed by ZG actually appears to be signed C-ZG. I wonder what the C- means.

I do post in the Caylee is Alive threads, and not one of the mods has told me I am to be segregated to that area.

The pic will be out there. If they accuse some unknown woman of being ZFG and the woman in the pic comes forward to authenticate that she IS NOT ZFG, then the scam is up. I don't think they will try it.

I am trying to follow your line of logic-- can you please help me out?

Why is it that you don't think they will try this but they've tried these things: (not inclusive, of course)

1. When Casey wasn't found to be at Sawgrass Apartments when she said she was, she changed her story to dropping her off at the park. JB stood by her then, claiming that we needed to find ZFG.

2. When Casey lies and lies and lies (and is found out) he continues to contend she is telling the truth.

Help me understand how you conclude that they wouldn't try to pull the tourist and picture scenario?

Why is it that you don't think they will try this but they've tried these things: (not inclusive, of course)

1. When Casey wasn't found to be at Sawgrass Apartments when she said she was, she changed her story to dropping her off at the park. JB stood by her then, claiming that we needed to find ZFG.

2. When Casey lies and lies and lies (and is found out) he continues to contend she is telling the truth.

Help me understand how you conclude that they wouldn't try to pull the tourist and picture scenario?

I think we'd all enjoy knowing the answer to those questions.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pa...Y&pageId=1.1.1

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- Caylee Marie Anthony has been missing for 12 weeks now. On Tuesday her mother's legal teams says they could be one step closer to find the missing 3-year-old.

Private investigators working for her attorney Jose Baez are out of state following up on something they say is significant.

Jose Baez’s spokesperson Todd B tells fox 35 their investigators are out of state talking to a man and getting pictures of the ZG Casey says took caylee.

Black says the picture was taken at a park and has all involved parties in it: the woman they say is the ZFG, Casey and caylee. No information at this point when this picture was taken.

Any thoughts on this fellow sleuthers?

Ah yes. Drag yet another innocent person into this whole mess and ruin their life in the process.

What a selfish person Casey is. Just tell them where the body is.

Stop the nonsense!

There are many things that Casey told LE about ZG which do describe the woman who is suing tho: the exact vehicle, two of her children's names, and the tie to SG Apartments. This cannot be explained away quite so easily.

The woman in this photo could be any random person in any random park where Casey had Caylee before June 15th. Much ado about nothing. They will have to prove the date, the time, the place, and the circumstances surrounding the photo first. This will in no way prove the person is in any way associated with Casey or this case.

But of course when it turns out to be FAKE, KC will not have to take responsibility.................. who was that guy in Thailand who claimed to have kille JBR, he was nuts, I am sure if this guy does exist.... maybe it is his brother.

Nothing would make me happier than to see Caylee brought home alive, however, I do not believe it is going to happen.

John Mark Karr? Well, we know he was crazy, but you know, in some sad way, I have respect for him for having the balls to admit to something he DIDN'T do, even if it was for publicity. You can look at him and say "he BE crazy man...woohoo."

Casey will not admit what she DID do. She wouldn't even take responsibility for her lying about her "employment" until she was IN the building she was lying about. Unreal.

Naturally they have to authenticate it first. They are just now going out of state to retrieve the picture~ I imagine they will want the camera as well and that can't be sent over the internet.

If it's a fake we will know it. If not, well it will put a whole new light on things, will it not?

It is a FAKE because they did not call the FBI to do it.

Common sense tells everyone that if it were real and they wanted it authenticated the FBI would be the FIRST call, not after some jake leg PI "investigated" it.

The FBI has an entire division which does nothing but investigate child abductions and they can be somewhere within hours. WHY would they NOT use them? We KNOW why.

1~We only know the 'park/ZG/script story from LP. We don't know for sure she has changed her story. Until I know for sure she has, I am discounting it.

2~He say's she has "compelling reasons" why she has behaved the way she has. I haven't seen him defending her lies.

The PI's are involved with retrieving the pics. If they value their professional reputations they will not try to pull such an obvious trick, it is too easily found out.

It is a FAKE because they did not call the FBI to do it.

Common sense tells everyone that if it were real and they wanted it authenticated the FBI would be the FIRST call, not after some jake leg PI "investigated" it.

The FBI has an entire division which does nothing but investigate child abductions and they can be somewhere within hours. WHY would they NOT use them? We KNOW why.

Laughably absurd to come to any other conclusion. "IMHO"

Don't be silly - this guy is an "old friend" of ZFG and took her picture with Casey and Caylee. Only problem is, she's disappeared - again.:boohoo:

Like the Polkaroo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member