PI's following out of state lead on Picture of Caylee.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH my God! Where does this end? This has moved truly into the ridiculous trerritory. Yet, local LE is probably having to follow up on another BS time waster. I can tell you as a citizen of Orlando and Orange County, I am PISSED at how many resources and MY tax dollars are being blown on this farce.:furious:

you know if i had found caylee alive (just thinking aloud) i wouldnt give her back to that family either .. id keep her for myself .(wishful thinking)

I am thinking the same - although I might would notify LE that I had her though and end this fiasco. (NOTE: I DO NOT HAVE CAYLEE!)

The Nanny that we have absolutely NO records of any phone calls, text messages, e-mails or proof of her existence by any other LIVING person ????

I believe I have found out who really took the picture ....

Squirrel_Shoots_Back1-1.jpg

LMAO! That's perfect! And fortunately for the defense - Mr. Squirrel may have actually been at the park that day and possibly now out of State. Or wait, did he die and crawl under the hood of the car? Nawww...dead squirrels can't crawl. :bang:

If I'm wrong about this whole picture thing - I'll be shocked!

I just read that article.
I think all leads still need to be followed yet I find it curious, how did they find out about this man and that he had this photo?
As I read the statement it says, the nanny, Casey and Caylee are in the picture so I presume it was taken in Orlando yet this man is out of state? What was he doing in an Orlando park taking this picture?
Does Crimeline and LE/FBI know about this lead?
Since the child neglect trial is getting closer I find we are seeing more "movement" from Casey's Defense team starting with the new motions filed by Mr Baez and now that this.

He may be throwing this out there too to get the trial postponed to "find Caylee."

I can not in my wildest imagination, see how they can keep up this farce, with Caylee's decomp in the trunk. The only thing I can believe is they are using this to get more money and to cast doubt.

Very valid points. I can't imagine no one in my family ever meeting, seeing, me taking a picture of my kids sitters over the years. My parents had the contact numbers, the addy's, their names, you name it! Like you said Casey's hobby is photography but this nanny she doesn't have one picture of, imagine that!

Or phone number:eek:

Private Investigators - Casey Dominic & Edward Phlegar, They have been in several stories, just not headliners so people didn’t pay that much attention to it.

The jail records show that Phlegar met with Casey on July 25th.

My My the charades...this newest twist is with obvious intent and is perfect in timing. As Baez said today...the public has already tried her for MURDER. He knows the score. Yes..it is true...the public believes Casey killed Caylee based on the overwhelming EVIDENCE Mr. Baez. So...naturally his simpleton ploy now is to sway public opinion...the last pathetic hope of a 'WIN' in the courtroom...which he KNOWS is coming soon! It will backfire though...we, the public, are smarter than that....and these tactics are insulting our intelligence and increasing the general disgust towards Casey and the Anthonys. In the LONG RUN..only making it harder for her to find a non-partial jury outside of Orlando. KUDOS Jose...you freakin' moron. Casey, get ready for a life sentence.:furious:

I have seen nothing indicating ZG middle initial is C, however there are court documents that show it to be ZFG. If you have a link that shows her correct name to be ZCG please share.

Casey could not identify ZG as the person because her story would of been blown right then and there, couldnt change it to oh Caylee was taken at Blanchard Park and I have to follow a script for 30 days, well that didnt work so no I sold Caylee to someone in PR, well that didnt work so now a mysterious man just happen to take a photo of Casey, Caylee, and ZG?

IMO Casey never dreamed they would track down the ZG she described and when they did she had to come up with something else quickly.

And on TOP of all that....Cindy, the control-freak Mother/Grandmother never once in the 1 1/2 years that "Zanni" was watching her grandchild asked Casey for her phone number? Address? In case of emergency? Never asked to pick up or drop Caylee off? Never asked Caylee "What did Zanni and you do today?". Didn't she wonder why the name "Zanni" never came out of Caylee's mouth in that year and a half? I just can't FATHOM any of that!

You are aware that Casey DID NOT identify the Z C. G. who is suing, right? And that Cindy told the media that she was NOT the correct person?

Read Georgia PI's post above.

We are well aware that the ZFG that IS suing Casey. Perhaps this is Casey's and Jose's way of getting off the hook with that suit? Every attorney that I've seen on TV; even those who say there is no case to charge Casey for murder, have clearly said that ZFG has a STRONG case.

It would be a huge coup d'etat if Baez could bring something like this into a civil courtroom.

I still say, it's not going to work, but I can see his motivation.

The Nanny that we have absolutely NO records of any phone calls, text messages, e-mails or proof of her existence by any other LIVING person ????

And the ONLY one (squirrel) who can verify it she killed too...........I wouldn't have killed my chief and ONLY witness for the defense.:shocked2:

What a predicament she is in now......

:floorlaugh:

Now that was funny.

And the kicker....if this is a VALID, REAL lead, why isn't LE flying out to get the picture and interview this man? WHy is it one of Baez's PI's? Oh wait, I know. Because according to CA, all LE does is "fabricate" evidence. I keep waiting to hear the words "framed" and "consipracy" from her!

Baez and his PI's are running around like the keystone cops to retrive a picture of her, caylee and Lord knows who, TES is on their way back to town for a major search and she wants to help find her daughter (on private searches) with no one else around? Give me a flippin break!

Seems to me if she keeps this up, she's liable to get a guilty verdict on the neglect and fraud charges alone with lots of years behind that verdict. She's beginning to really tick everybody off.

I am thinking the same - I might notify LE that I had her though and end this fiasco.

LMAO! That's perfect! And fortunately for the defense - Mr. Squirrel may have actually been at the park that day and possibly now out of State. Or wait, did he die and crawl under the hood of the car? Nawww...dead squirrels can't crawl. :bang:

If I'm wrong about this whole picture thing - I'll be shocked!
my post is just wishful thinking i just dont need anyone misunderstanding me LOL i wanna believe in her being alive but i dont because of the fact casey wont produce her immediately .. why ? cuz she cannot and the evidence they have ..but the people that do believe it i respect you for your thoughts and your strong hope

I do post in the Caylee is Alive threads, and not one of the mods has told me I am to be segregated to that area.

The pic will be out there. If they accuse some unknown woman of being ZFG and the woman in the pic comes forward to authenticate that she IS NOT ZFG, then the scam is up. I don't think they will try it.

Suppose the poor woman doesn't even know she's in a picture that's now become a focal point in this case? Suppose she was a tourist who Casey asked to pose with her and Caylee? Suppose this woman is just another innocent VICTIM - like the ZFG who looked at an apartment at the Sawgrass Apartments? What then? Suppose she is never found 'cause she never knows anyone is looking for her?

'Round and 'round and 'round she goes, where she stops, nobody knows.

Because LE apparently isn't interested in pursuing live Caylee evidence. Besides, this gives the A's a chance to have their experts take a look at it first without LE taking it into evidence and not giving them a chance to see it. LE photo experts will get it after the A's take a look. If it's a fake, we will know it~ they won't be able to pass off a photoshopt job.

Oh they aren't??? Really!? I thought they surrounded a house in Volusia county, also the sighting in McDonalds and the other one at the airport. I'm sure there are others I'm missing and things that we haven't heard about. Please don't make it sound like the OCSO would ignore any leads that would bring this child home alive. They are working non stop on this case and have exhausted MANY resources and manpower trying solve this case.

you know if i had found caylee alive (just thinking aloud) i wouldnt give her back to that family either .. id keep her for myself .(wishful thinking)

Uh-Oh I was kinda thinkin' the same thing myself. I don't know if I did see her and she looked like she was being well cared for and all happy, would I send her back? Oooohhh tough question. Moral dilema. :bang:

I do post in the Caylee is Alive threads, and not one of the mods has told me I am to be segregated to that area.

The pic will be out there. If they accuse some unknown woman of being ZFG and the woman in the pic comes forward to authenticate that she IS NOT ZFG, then the scam is up. I don't think they will try it.

Nope, they sure haven't told you that you're segregated, and indeed, you should not be. However, I'm sure those who post on on the exclusive thread you mentioned understand that not everyone else on this thread who isn't allowed to post there because their view is different isn't going to agree with those who post there exclusively, either.

Damn. I outdid myself in that last sentence...:crazy:

Or phone number:eek:

YES how ironic this nanny supposively took caylee to the beach, universal, disney and lord nos where else she said she took her, but not one picture of her at any of these places. A sitter would take pixs and give some to the mom (casey). just dont add up no of this does. the only thing that does is caylee is no longer with us as sad as it is.

Heck why not---Squirrels have already shouldered so much burden in this case!

KC did accuse some unknown woman of being ZFG and she came forward and is putting the smackdown on her--But at least KC is tenacious!

If at first you don't succeed,try try again!

You are aware that Casey DID NOT identify the Z C. G. who is suing, right? And that Cindy told the media that she was NOT the correct person?

Read Georgia PI's post above.

Yes, we are aware that Casey DID NOT identify the Z who is suing although I don't know why Casey didn't recognize her since she claimed to have left Caylee with her at the stairs at Sawgrass? And I don't know how Cindy would have known it was not the correct person, since Cindy has never seen Z!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrsmb