PI's following out of state lead on Picture of Caylee.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
you know if i had found caylee alive (just thinking aloud) i wouldnt give her back to that family either .. id keep her for myself .(wishful thinking)

How is it possible that this woman (Zenaida) has been Caylee's babysitter for 1 1/2 - 2 years and they don't have a single picture of her either alone or with Caylee??? Isn't that a little bit STRANGE?

And oh - now all of a sudden - some un-named person out of state has a picture!???

While we're on the subject of pictures. Doesn't anyone also find it strange that we have NEVER seen a single picture of Caylee with another child? Not a single picture of her ever with another child her age?

Well now, I don't really know and this is total speculation, but what if Casey told the PI's that a guy in the park took their picture that could prove there is a ZFG? Maybe the guy talked to them and told them he was a tourist from such and such state and somehow, after weeks of tracking him down, they found him?

Sounds like you should be posting on the thread for those that think Caylee is alive or maybe make your own Casey is innocent thread.

This is a scam, the only "picture" is fabricated or simply does not exist. Casey, Cindy, George and Jose are proven liars... no doubt about it. No these lies were not made up by the media or anyone else all right out of the mouths of trash people.

IMO

Why do we never hear their names? We keep hearing about them. Remember how GA had his "people" watching Caylee in the beginning? How he had "his people" watching the kidnappers?

Do they really think people are THAT stupid?

Private Investigators - Casey Dominic & Edward Phlegar, They have been in several stories, just not headliners so people didn’t pay that much attention to it.

They won't be able to pass off some random woman as ZG. If it is someone other than her it will be found out. That would be THE dumbest thing they could do and somehow I doubt they'll try such a trick.
So? You are not hurting my feelings. I choose to believe Caylee is alive, most do not~ we can agree to disagree. Now, let's all join hands and sing Kumbaya.:D

I don't. If they said ZFG lived at the Sawgrass Apartments, and Casey worked at Universal, what's to stop them accusing an unknown woman of being ZFG, the NANNY? WHAT?:eek:

And besides....who besides Casey can say "Yes, that is ZFG". Who? No one else knows her or has met her or has come forward with any information on her! Please, this is beyond ridiculous.

The Nanny that we have absolutely NO records of any phone calls, text messages, e-mails or proof of her existence by any other LIVING person ????

I believe I have found out who really took the picture ....

Squirrel_Shoots_Back1-1.jpg

right on .. you have every right to feel the way you do .everyone is entitled to think what they wish but they dont need to be made to feel badly if its not with the majority

Thank you :blowkiss: I am quite accustomed to being in the minority so I don't feel bad; not for myself anyway.

Well maybe if LE wasn't brought in 31 days too late, they would have had a better chance to find a live Caylee. Nevermind all the dna proving there is a dead Caylee. It doesn't even make sense to me why Baez would want to get his hands on this picture first. To me he should call LE and tell them that this info is out there and let them check it out, that would be the right and honorable thing to do.

Thank You! It would also alleviate some questions about chain of custody and all that kind of stuff. The way JB has chosen to handle this is at the least, unprofessional and at the most, highly suspect and does absolutely no favors for his client's less than credible image.

The Nanny that we have absolutely NO records of any phone calls, text messages, e-mails or proof of her existence by any other LIVING person ????

Squirrel_Shoots_Back1.jpg

OMG, I love it! Makes as much sense as the random "out of state man"!!

I bet we won't. The picture will be either blurry, grainy or shot from a long distance so it won't be clear as to who is REALLY in it. It may have 3 people, of the right sizes and ages, but there won't be a way to tell WHO they are. Just my take on it.

Janis, I completely agree with you :)

And besides....who besides Casey can say "Yes, that is Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez". Who? No one else knows her or has met her or has come forward with any information on her! Please, this is beyond ridiculous.

Sure is funny How Casey can't give any details, description or pick Zenaida
out of a Line up . .. yet she knows who is in the Picture !! :crazy: :rolleyes:

Her Lawyer is digging deep trying to get her 'Off from Home Confinement on Friday" so that she can help find Caylee ?? I don't think the judge is dumb or gallible to believe their story !! Let's hope he does the right thing and deny their request ..:bang: :croc:

Heh.... yeah...but all this makes you wonder about that Baez motion regarding Casey visiting places of interest filed for her to be able to search for her daughter. If there's a pic of Casey, Caylee and ZG and it's real, why would it be necessary for Casey to be exempt from home confinement to go look for Caylee? Why wouldn't this picture be enough for LE to find the "nanny'?

It's smoke and mirrors.

It is all planned to make it appear KC needs to look so they can whisk her out of the country. That judge is not going to buy such an absolutely stupid argument. I swear, I believe I could think up things which would work better than Baez.

Baez is SO easy to read and if you read that document, it is a joke, obviously he does not present many documents to the courts, or they just laugh at his work all the time one.

Very valid points. I can't imagine no one in my family ever meeting, seeing, me taking a picture of my kids sitters over the years. My parents had the contact numbers, the addy's, their names, you name it! Like you said Casey's hobby is photography but this nanny she doesn't have one picture of, imagine that!

It is hard to take pictures of imaginary friends.............

Naturally they have to authenticate it first. They are just now going out of state to retrieve the picture~ I imagine they will want the camera as well and that can't be sent over the internet.

If it's a fake we will know it. If not, well it will put a whole new light on things, will it not?

No I dont believe it will! The reason being is the FBI and LE has all the phone records and every number dialed and recieved was accounted for and NONE of them was the NANNY, so this is just like everyone is saying, pure BS. JMO

Squirrel_Shoots_Back1.jpg

:laugh:

This sounds like a scheme cooked up by JB to try to shed some reasonable doubt.

In all seriousness, I really wish that little Caylee was safe and sound somewhere out there living with some normal people, but the facts just don't point in that direction.

Sounds like you should be posting on the thread for those that think Caylee is alive or maybe make your own Casey is innocent thread.
This is a scam, the only "picture" is fabricated or simply does not exist. Casey, Cindy, George and Jose are proven liars... no doubt about it. No these lies were not made up by the media or anyone else all right out of the mouths of trash people.

IMO

I do post in the Caylee is Alive threads, and not one of the mods has told me I am to be segregated to that area.

I don't. If they said ZFG lived at the Sawgrass Apartments, and Casey worked at Universal, what's to stop them accusing an unknown woman of being ZFG, the NANNY? WHAT?:eek:

The pic will be out there. If they accuse some unknown woman of being ZFG and the woman in the pic comes forward to authenticate that she IS NOT ZFG, then the scam is up. I don't think they will try it.

OF COURSE...............They think LE & the general public both are so much more ignorant than them. I am beginning to think GA & LA may be involved because of this.

They take us to be stupid............NOT!! We had their number a long time ago.

Turbothink..........this is one reason WHY people are so angry with the Anthony family..........that can't come up with anything that's remotely believable, and instead dole out this crap!

I have seen nothing indicating ZG middle initial is C, however there are court documents that show it to be ZFG. If you have a link that shows her correct name to be ZCG please share.

Casey could not identify ZG as the person because her story would of been blown right then and there, couldnt change it to oh Caylee was taken at Blanchard Park and I have to follow a script for 30 days, well that didnt work so no I sold Caylee to someone in PR, well that didnt work so now a mysterious man just happen to take a photo of Casey, Caylee, and ZG?

IMO Casey never dreamed they would track down the ZG she described and when they did she had to come up with something else quickly.

You are aware that Casey DID NOT identify the Z C. G. who is suing, right? And that Cindy told the media that she was NOT the correct person?

Read Georgia PI's post above.

Squirrel_Shoots_Back1-1.jpg

OMG! I just spit my Sprite out all over my screen!:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members