Please go to the "support l&p" thread to ask questions. Tony on that thread now.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think your uncles comments and opinions i this case could have a negative effect if this comes to trial for murder? As in do you think his opinions could possibly cast reasonable doubt in the minds of potential jurors?

Let me talk to Cindy first to see if they have them involved already. I left her a message.

Mr. Padilla, they are NOT involved, I checked. Thank you for checking and again I am willing to facilitate anonymously and confidentially, Tricia knows how to get to me if you prefer. I look forward to hearing your feedback following speaking to Cindy.

Tony Padilla,

There has been numerous reports of the neighbors hearing screaming matches between Casey and her mother. A couple of us have been throwing around the idea that when George and Cindy went to work Casey and Caylee would return home. We know after she left on June 16th she did come back to borrow a shovel from a neighbor. Is Leonard talking to the neighbors about what they think might have happened?

Leonard is talking with anybody he can without getting in the way of LE. Don't give too much credibility to the shovel report. One more thing, and don't take this too personal, but you are very much 2 faced in your theories discussions and questions. Some fo your comments are very inaccurate as with my quotes as well as others. It's almost like you have an underlying motive here. Please feel free to speak your mind but try to be consistent here. There is a little girl's life at stake and this is not only a great place to discuss this but to get info. as well. Please be more responsible is stating factual information. Remember nothing personal!!

Mr. Padilla, they are NOT involved, I checked. Thank you for checking and again I am willing to facilitate anonymously and confidentially, Tricia knows how to get to me if you prefer. I look forward to hearing your feedback following speaking to Cindy.

Okay!! Get Tricia your contact number and tell her that it is okay for me to call you. She will get it to me. She has my number and is my contact through websleuths. Thanks!!!!

Tony how much did you and your Uncle promise the Anthony's for telling thier story? Because really that's what this is all about right, the story?

Hi Tony,

We have heard nothing of the phone calls made by Casey on the 17th - Yet the ones on the 16th and 18th have been available.

I think these calls on the 17th could be very important.
If Leonard wanted access to these calls, I guess he would have to have an order signed by a Judge. Would he be able to get this order or not?

Thanks

Leonard is talking with anybody he can without getting in the way of LE. Don't give too much credibility to the shovel report. One more thing, and don't take this too personal, but you are very much 2 faced in your theories discussions and questions. Some fo your comments are very inaccurate as with my quotes as well as others. It's almost like you have an underlying motive here. Please feel free to speak your mind but try to be consistent here. There is a little girl's life at stake and this is not only a great place to discuss this but to get info. as well. Please be more responsible is stating factual information. Remember nothing personal!!

I am sorry if you feel that way! It isn't my intention to make anyone feel that way. I have NO underlying motive whatsoever. I go back and forth on what to believe,.. if Caylee is alive, or if she is dead. I go back and forth on whether Casey had anything to do with it. The simple fact is I WANT this little girl to be found ALIVE but each day it gets harder and harder.

I don't want to be perceived as "having underlying motives", so if you could please PM me or let me know what you mean in a little more depth? I would greatly appreciate it!

Okay!! Get Tricia your contact number and tell her that it is okay for me to call you. She will get it to me. She has my number and is my contact through websleuths. Thanks!!!!
Done. Just a reminder or you may already be aware, TES needs a family member to request their help, it can be George, Cindy, Lee or Casey.

Okay, I thought that was the case but wasn't sure. Leonard was contacted about getting involvd in this case. I was the only licensed bondsman able to facilitate the bond posting. It helps that Leonard is my uncle and that he feels much more comfortable with me than anybody else. We are very close and I would trust almost everything he does and will continue to pursue here. But he is the connection or bridge here not me. I am an active participant but he is the one stragetizing and calling all the shots.

Who conntacted him? If no names can you give a general background to the person, LE, defense?

Well I have only had to read a couple of posts here to feel like there is really NO new information here. It's clear this was all a publicity stunt for the show your uncle has coming out. I'll stick with information coming from the FBI and police department working on this case. Fact is there are still testing. The child is most likely dead. It's my hope that when all is said and done, that the Anthony's Cindy and George will be charge along with their daughter Casey (for murder) and the Anthony's for trying to cover up the crime. This case has been a disgrace with the way the media and now with the Padilla's involvement. These conspiracy, kidnapping, theories would all be a hoot if it wasn't for the fact that a real 3 year old child is still missing at the hands of her mentally unstable mother and the fact cannot be disputed that a trained nurse and former deputy smelled decomposition in the trunk of their car and since that point have lied and tried to cover a crime for their mentally ill daughter. This is all a huge tragedy.

It must be easy to sit and write all your ideas and not do anything about it. People like you are the problem with this. George and Cindy are really struggling with this. Leonard and I would much rather have zero publicity over this. However though, without Leonard's involvement the media hype owuld be gone and Caylee's picture would not be plastered over the TV like it has been. We were threatened by people in our own business even regarding this bail. I would have much rather flown under the radar and got this done. Have you ever heard of risk/reward. It's a 3 year old we are talking about not our egos. That's what is driving me crazy about this is the cynicism from people. I am hopeful Caylee is alive but I am also realistic that she might not be. But please try to root hard and see both sides. I would not hope this for anybody. I mean anybody!!!!

Blink, If I were TES, I wouldn't touch this case with a 10 ft pole. Talk about wasted man hours. If the Anthony's really thought this child was alive, don't you think that either one of them would have been searching the areas where their daughter was last known to have been with Caylee? Yet not once have any of the Anthony's including their son have conducted any searches.

Blink, If I were TES, I wouldn't touch this case with a 10 ft pole. Talk about wasted man hours. If the Anthony's really thought this child was alive, don't you think that either one of them would have been searching the areas where their daughter was last known to have been with Caylee? Yet not once have any of the Anthony's including their son have conducted any searches.

Who is TES? I believe the Anthony's have been involved with these searches. Something you won't understand but others might is that LE is really adamant about staying out of the investigation of this case.

Who is TES? I believe the Anthony's have been involved with these searches. Something you won't understand but others might is that LE is really adamant about staying out of the investigation of this case.

Huh? Are you saying LE is not investigating?

Can somebody out there explain to me why there was no Amber alert on this case. I know they like to include a description of the car but they could have got a description of the girl out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member