Please go to the "support l&p" thread to ask questions. Tony on that thread now.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony did you see my Theory that the mom put the childs body in the water near the Airport and alligators ate her?

That is why they cannot find the body.

JMO

I can't say but I don't think that alligators are such neat eaters that they could get every piece in their mouths. No disrespect here whatsoever but I would doubt it. Plus I pray to God that this never happened.

Is there going to be 24/7 security at the Anthony home? If so, who pays for it?

I know there's like 15 of us and 1 of you. Thank you for your time!

Mr. Padilla, don't worry about us here. Your day tomorrow will be insane and chaotic. Just get yourself a healthy snack and then as much sound sleep as you can. You have put your normal life on hold for this endeavor -bless your heart for that ~ but do your best to take care of yourself. (I think Uncle Leonard can take care of himself. There's an uncle in my family pretty much like him :eek:)

Dear Mr. Padilla,

There is a 5 yo boy, Giovanni Gonzalez, missing in MA. His father, like Casey, is the last to have been with the boy. And, also like Casey, the father is in jail with a $500,000 bond. Unlike Casey, Giovanni's mother is begging for his return. Can your company help her by bonding the father out and getting the information of his son's whereabouts from him?

Please do not think I am being facetious with this question. I am dead serious as this little boy's life may be at stake.

Thank you kindly,
capoly

My heart and prayers go out to the family. If we get a good result here then I promise that we will definitely look into this but unfortunately we are in deep here right now. Really deep!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Padilla,

I am glad you came back. I just wanted to know, with Casey having a ankle bracelet she can't actively search outside what is it, 150 feet?

What would you expect from her as far as helping find her daughter (if it was up to you?)

Thank you

Based on the document linked below, it appears Casey Anthony told investigators on June 16, 2008 between 0900 and 1300 hours she left her parent's home with Caylee to go to work. While enroute to work she stopped at the Sawgrass Apartments where she met with Caylee's babysitter Zenaida Gonzalez. She left Caylee with Zenaida Gonzalez at the stairwell to Apt. 210 at the Sawgrass Apartments. Upon leaving work at @ 1700 hours (5 pm) she returned to pick up Caylee but did not get an answer when she knocked on the door of Apt. 210. She tried calling Zenaida's cell phone but got no answer. She started going to places where Zenaida was known to frequent but did not find her or Caylee. At some point later, Casey went to her boyfriend Tony's apartment where she told investigators she felt "safe".

------------------

Mr. Padilla, my question to you is a simple one.

Have you confirmed Casey Anthony's exact whereabouts on June 16, 2008 from the time she alleges she dropped Caylee off at the Sawgrass Apartments and the time she claims to have returned to pick her up (@1 pm to 5 pm)? Obviously she wasn't at work so why would she even need a babysitter.

See Orange County Sheriff's Office Narrative

http://.net/index.php?topic=3214.0

There is a lot of items that need explaining and hopefully we can get info. to put things together.

You said you were not anticipating the attorney's last-minute step in telling Casey not to talk with Leonard or his team.

Do you and/or Leonard feel, in any way, deceived by the attorney in that you were bonding her out with the intention of getting her to open up to Leonard and now that you've done your part... a roadblock has been placed in front of you?

So, Tony, what will Leonard's team be doing at the house, 24/7? Will they be inside and camped out, too?
What kind of alone-time or privacy will Casey be afforded?

Are you prepared to deal with a mother who is unable or has no interest in assisting in the recovery of her daughter ?

How many people are on your team ?

Will you impose a modified type stockholm syndrome with Casey ?

I wish you the best of luck and hope your assumptions about Casey
are correct.

Leonard, Rob, and an undisclosed female so far. Leonard is flying in some new recruits to help. I am leaving most like tomorrow. I will not be involved at all in the house. A number of reasons for that. Sorry but I am not aware of stockholm syndrome enough to comment. Thanks for the support!

Not sure!! Leonard swears it was jealousy. It was very serious and I was very nervous. So we figured to be extra cautious.

Hi Tony, thanks for being here, VERY much appreciated.

Is it possible that the Miami bondsman interfering could have been from a request from LE? "Pulling in a favor" from the bondsman? A tactical move to delay Casey getting out?

And if so, any possibilities that they could throw another technical legality "wrench in the works" tomorrow and she doesn't get out?

One more question - will your on-site Security people be able to protect the Anthony's from themselves should a huge family blow-up occur while she is at the house? Seems like it could easily turn into a volatile and.or violent situation.

Thanks again for being here!

So, Tony, what will Leonard's team be doing at the house, 24/7? Will they be inside and camped out, too?
What kind of alone-time or privacy will Casey be afforded?

They will probably be watching Leonard on TV since he seems like he is on 24/7. NO private time for Casey because I am so paranoid of the suicide situation.

Heh guys-
Right after I posted that question, sorry, really, I remembered that Tony has a list of questions on a special thread that people have been leaving him for a few days, so he wouldn't be bombarded when he came back to WS.
Maybe we should respect that and let him answer the designated thread posts and if he has time he can post his own comments, additionally.
Like he says, he is in deep. They are in really deep. I think we can fully understand that.

Hi Tony, thanks for being here, VERY much appreciated.

Is it possible that the Miami bondsman interfering could have been from a request from LE? "Pulling in a favor" from the bondsman? A tactical move to delay Casey getting out?

And if so, any possibilities that they could throw another technical legality "wrench in the works" tomorrow and she doesn't get out?

One more question - will your on-site Security people be able to protect the Anthony's from themselves should a huge family blow-up occur while she is at the house? Seems like it could easily turn into a volatile and.or violent situation.

Thanks again for being here!

Great questions!!!! The first part we never thought of but it could be true. We have talked this through and are hopeful that it is peaceful at the house, but they are prepared for anything. Very insightful information on your part though. What do you know that maybe we should?

We are on his "special thread". Thank you again, Mr. Padilla. Will you still be joining us after you fly back to CA?

Mr. Padilla,

If Casey provides a location where she claims the child to be will your team go to that location or will you notify LE?

I can guarantee you that we will not go to the location. How we handle it though will be tough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member