Please go to the "support l&p" thread to ask questions. Tony on that thread now.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Padilla,

I am glad you came back. I just wanted to know, with Casey having a ankle bracelet she can't actively search outside what is it, 150 feet?

What would you expect from her as far as helping find her daughter (if it was up to you?)

Thank you

:) Thanks, I'm curious

Eva

Tony,

Just a few couple of questions...

(1) Is it a good idea to disclose all of your tactical information here? I am just concerned that if someone does have Caylee, and they have the brains enough to view these types of message boards, you could be giving him/her too much of a heads up on your plan of action. If you answer every question posed in this forum, you will have shown your hand at the beginning of the game. Know what I mean?

(2) Is it possibly a better idea to have your team (uncle included) refrain from directly communicating with the media any more until you have a good handle on things? For example, you need to possibly get Casey to a 'safe house'. That house won't be any safer than her parent's home if everyone (media) knows where it is.

There is no disrespect intended in this post. I think the questions posed by all of these caring and concerned people are great! I am sure there are things that even Leonard hasn't thought of, and these questions/comments could add to his efforts, so I am not suggesting that people stop asking. I think this is an excellent tool for everyone! I just wonder if perhaps you shouldn't give too much away too soon in the game.

I do appreciate all of the time and effort that you and your family are giving on behalf of a little girl that you don't even know. You, your uncle, and your families are to be commended for your generosity! Keep up the good fight, my friend!

I really believe that Leonard has a tremendous game plan and the media is part of it. He needs info. good or bad and what is the best way to get info. but the media. I will not tip off anything that is important and like I said earlier I have been privileged to some incredible information that I will not share whatsoever!!!

Would it have been a good idea for Casey's attorney to make sure the conditions of the electronic monitoring device were met prior to today? It shocks me that he didn't go over any of that with Cindy and George. I mean getting a landline installed could take a week or a day..risky when you're client is sitting in jail yes?

That is not the part that was holding things up. It was the verbage in the conditions.

Great questions!!!! The first part we never thought of but it could be true. We have talked this through and are hopeful that it is peaceful at the house, but they are prepared for anything. Very insightful information on your part though. What do you know that maybe we should?

I don't know anything about the Miami bondsman, that is a guess on my part. Pretty strange for a Miami bondsman to be pulling obscure legal technicalities about an Orlando bail situation. Sounds to me like he was coached.

Here is one new thing you should know - apparently Cindy's brother has just started posting about the situation (looks pretty legit) and there was a huge family fight right before Caylee disappeared. Casey had been caught stealing checks from her grandparents. A neighbor has stated that he heard a loud family fight going on the evening of June 15. That's why I think this could turn into a volatile situation very quickly inside the Anthony home, and I hope your people are prepared for it. And that the home has been sanitized of guns, knives or any other potential quick weapons (hammers, etc).

Here's a link to the thread on what he's posted (copied and pasted from a Topix message board thread, which the Orlando Sentinel uses):
http://groups.msn.com/CayleeMarieAn..._Message=204&LastModified=4675686438041850045

There's also a new thread about it here on Websleuths, with Rick/Cindy in the title.

Thanks for taking the time to be on Websleuths!

If information comes to you or Leonard concerning a possible area where Caylee's body might be buried, will you take steps to find it? Or are you only interested in searching for Caylee if she is alive?

We want to find out what happened no matter what. We are hopeful for a great result but we are prepared for anything.

I think I covered most questions so if you have new ones I can take those now!

When Leonard was on Fox earlier, he mentioned "he" and "him" using the male context when discussing how someone could drop Caylee off. Should we assume this is what he believes (a male has her) or was it a generalization on his part? (WSers take everything so literal!)

One of these days I will go into detail about the media. This was my first experience doing this and it was overwhelming. We had a meeting with the attorney one day and were there for about 4 hours. In that time I had 256 missed calls. If anybody says that I am doing this for publicity then they are crazy. I could have booked myself on every news show on TV but I have declined every offer. Greta Van Susterun is a very, very nice person!! Very intelligent and fair!

When Leonard was on Fox earlier, he mentioned "he" and "him" using the male context when discussing how someone could drop Caylee off. Should we assume this is what he believes (a male has her) or was it a generalization on his part? (WSers take everything so literal!)

Generalization.

I think most of us here respect Greta a great deal. She tries to be fair and her interviews are on target.

I can't imagine having to try to your job while being slammed by the media. It would be very stressful. I would like to think we are part of the stress relief for you. Answering questions this way doesn't seem too bad! We don't have you on camera or cornered. LOL

Can you try not to cover her face tomorrow? I would like her to be able to see the stir she has caused. It might give her something to think about since she really has no idea yet where this has gone with the media and the public.

I think most of us here respect Greta a great deal. She tries to be fair and her interviews are on target.

I can't imagine having to try to your job while being slammed by the media. It would be very stressful. I would like to think we are part of the stress relief for you. Answering questions this way doesn't seem too bad! We don't have you on camera or cornered. LOL

Like I said I think this is avery credible site to discuss the case. I did promise Greta that I would go on her show when I get back to Ca. We talked tonight for a long time after her program. She has been harrassing (in a good way) me everyday to go on but she completely understands.

Can you try not to cover her face tomorrow? I would like her to be able to see the stir she has caused. It might give her something to think about since she really has no idea yet where this has gone with the media and the public.

I agree and I think she is in for a shocking homecoming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper