Please go to the "support l&p" thread to ask questions. Tony on that thread now.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Mr. Padilla. I have to agree. The posters at Websleuths are hard working and very informed.

We will keep this thread going (unless it gets too big then we will start another one) in hopes that you will have more time to spend answering our questions.

Shout out to the moderators of WS. You guys are going a GREAT job. Thank you.

Tricia

My bold and italics-Ditto Tricia!!!!

Dear Mr. Padilla,

I appreciate the information you are sharing when you can-my feeling is that with your unique talents and financial resources you and your group could be effective in terms of assisting LE with the physical location of this precious baby, and that to wait for Casey to be communicating the information to you is letting valuable time slip by. I wish you success in your endeavors, but I would cheer loudly for you if you would consider participating in some of the physical searches for the child, or finding funding for the physical searches. You could use the current media fixation to bring an army to help grid search likely areas where evidence might be located.

Peace.

According to online correspondence between Casey and her friend Amy, they were planning to live together in Oviedo. It sounded to me like Casey had actually been staying there at one point around the time Caylee went missing. Then she said she hadn't stayed there for "the last nine days" apparently because of all the "drama".
Is your uncle aware of this ? She could have been leaving Caylee with one of the occupants. I will probably be made fun of for this, but is it possible that Caylee could be with someone that speaks little English ? My husband's non-English speaking friends & family members were clueless about this case. I don't think it's widely publicized on Univision. Maybe whoever had Caylee got a call that their abuelo in MX died and since Casey was nowhere to be found, they took her with ?

Can someone ask Casey to find a picture of the "Nanny"?
Or maybe a sketch artist can do something?
It is curious that this person watched Caylee for two years or so and no one knows what she looks like. You would think that George and Cindy would know her, or may have talked to her. As many pictures as they take, why none of the "Nanny"?

Mr. Padillo, do you think Casey will be 100% honest and divulge exactly when and where Caylee went missing? Also, with her cell phone showing her near the airport, do you think there's any possibility that she sold the child to someone who immediately took Caylee and left the area by plane possibly even leaving the country?

Mr. Padilla, how are you doing in terms of eating/sleeping/getting some rest/peace of mind?
You and your uncle are in my prayers for your success in finding the truth of this matter. Thank you very much for your involvement, uncomfortable though it may be.

Vaya con Dios ~

I asked this question in a prior post some pages back. Are you going to require Casey to take a polygraph test with your own private examiner once she gets out? Will this be a condition that she has to meet in order to stay out on bond?

I ask this because Leonard has been saying that he doesn't believe Casey murdered her child, he thinks it was an innocent handoff to a babysitter/ nanny. Giving her a polygraph with a competent examiner will tell you if you are dealing with, for example, a criminal or an innocent and frightened extortion victim.

Mr. Padilla,

You say that you want Casey out of jail so she will hopefully lead you to Caylee. Let's just say Casey needed to leave the house to show you where Caylee is at, how would you possibly be able to do that since Casey is home bound and can't leave?

Mr. Padilla:

You stated that this was about finding Caylee: have you or your uncle ever helped in the past to find a missing child? and do you plan to keep the generosity of your help going by moving on to other missing children cases, in hopes of bringing other children home? (there are numerous cases of missing kids out there that aren't in the media spotlight, that sure could use someone with the financial backing you guys are putting forth to find Caylee) Or is this a just one-time thing, of helping find a child?

Dear Mr. Padilla,

There is a 5 yo boy, Giovanni Gonzalez, missing in MA. His father, like Casey, is the last to have been with the boy. And, also like Casey, the father is in jail with a $500,000 bond. Unlike Casey, Giovanni's mother is begging for his return. Can your company help her by bonding the father out and getting the information of his son's whereabouts from him?

Please do not think I am being facetious with this question. I am dead serious as this little boy's life may be at stake.

Thank you kindly,
capoly

http://www.boston.com/news/local/articles/2008/08/20/missing_boys_mother_makes_appeal/

Based on the document linked below, it appears Casey Anthony told investigators on June 16, 2008 between 0900 and 1300 hours she left her parent's home with Caylee to go to work. While enroute to work she stopped at the Sawgrass Apartments where she met with Caylee's babysitter Zenaida Gonzalez. She left Caylee with Zenaida Gonzalez at the stairwell to Apt. 210 at the Sawgrass Apartments. Upon leaving work at @ 1700 hours (5 pm) she returned to pick up Caylee but did not get an answer when she knocked on the door of Apt. 210. She tried calling Zenaida's cell phone but got no answer. She started going to places where Zenaida was known to frequent but did not find her or Caylee. At some point later, Casey went to her boyfriend Tony's apartment where she told investigators she felt "safe".

------------------

Mr. Padilla, my question to you is a simple one.

Have you confirmed Casey Anthony's exact whereabouts on June 16, 2008 from the time she alleges she dropped Caylee off at the Sawgrass Apartments and the time she claims to have returned to pick her up (@1 pm to 5 pm)? Obviously she wasn't at work so why would she even need a babysitter.

See Orange County Sheriff's Office Narrative

http://.net/index.php?topic=3214.0

Are you prepared to deal with a mother who is unable or has no interest in assisting in the recovery of her daughter ?

How many people are on your team ?

Will you impose a modified type stockholm syndrome with Casey ?

I wish you the best of luck and hope your assumptions about Casey
are correct.

Mr. Padilla,

If Casey provides a location where she claims the child to be will your team go to that location or will you notify LE?

Tony,

Just a few couple of questions...

(1) Is it a good idea to disclose all of your tactical information here? I am just concerned that if someone does have Caylee, and they have the brains enough to view these types of message boards, you could be giving him/her too much of a heads up on your plan of action. If you answer every question posed in this forum, you will have shown your hand at the beginning of the game. Know what I mean?

(2) Is it possibly a better idea to have your team (uncle included) refrain from directly communicating with the media any more until you have a good handle on things? For example, you need to possibly get Casey to a 'safe house'. That house won't be any safer than her parent's home if everyone (media) knows where it is.

There is no disrespect intended in this post. I think the questions posed by all of these caring and concerned people are great! I am sure there are things that even Leonard hasn't thought of, and these questions/comments could add to his efforts, so I am not suggesting that people stop asking. I think this is an excellent tool for everyone! I just wonder if perhaps you shouldn't give too much away too soon in the game.

I do appreciate all of the time and effort that you and your family are giving on behalf of a little girl that you don't even know. You, your uncle, and your families are to be commended for your generosity! Keep up the good fight, my friend!

Welcome back again, Tony.

I like the way you have handled yourself and the information you have provided. It has changed the way I have looked at this whole mess of Casey getting out of jail. After I got past the anger to listen to what you were saying, I learned a few things. Thank you for your patience in explaining everything here. Job well done. You have been a good sport and we appreciate it.

I was unaware that Cindy was the one to be posting the bail. Was this a planned move? Are things moving along towards Casey's actual release or are you anticipating more road blocks to thwart the effort? It appears it is going to come down to the wire on this from my perspective.

ETA (Edited To Add): I read it wrong! It was talking about Casey. LOL

Hey Tony I see you are here tonight. What's happening out there?

Hello everyone!! Please excuse my absence for the last couple of days. We were staying in a hotel that had terrible internet access. Yes I know everybody thinks it is some cheap hotel but it really wasn't. Anyway I am going to do my best to answer some questions here. I will go through them one at a time and get in as many as I can. Please remember that I have been privileged to a huge amount of information since I have been here and there might be some stuff I cannot comment on. Please respect that!

Hello everyone!! Please excuse my absence for the last couple of days. We were staying in a hotel that had terrible internet access. Yes I know everybody thinks it is some cheap hotel but it really wasn't. Anyway I am going to do my best to answer some questions here. I will go through them one at a time and get in as many as I can. Please remember that I have been privileged to a huge amount of information since I have been here and there might be some stuff I cannot comment on. Please respect that!
we respect it. please just share what you can.

LIke..Is she getting released?!

Great! Glad to see you are surviving this mess and now have internet access. We will try to sit and wait patiently to allow you some time to answer. You have a few to go through.

Hey Tony I see you are here tonight. What's happening out there?

We finally got the bond posted today. A major headache because some bondspeople here started a big fuss stating that we were breaking Florida laws by being here and getting the bond posted. They complained that we violated numerous statutes and were threatening us with law enforcement arrestin us. I have been working with my surety company in making sure that we not in violation of the statutes that they were accusing us of. We got the approval from The Dept. of Financial Services (polices the bail industry here in Fl.) and with that finally were able to get this done. Casey will be released tomorrow.

We finally got the bond posted today. A major headache because some bondspeople here started a big fuss stating that we were breaking Florida laws by being here and getting the bond posted. They complained that we violated numerous statutes and were threatening us with law enforcement arrestin us. I have been working with my surety company in making sure that we not in violation of the statutes that they were accusing us of. We got the approval from The Dept. of Financial Services (polices the bail industry here in Fl.) and with that finally were able to get this done. Casey will be released tomorrow.
wowza..why were they fighting so hard in your opinion?

Welcome back again, Tony.

I like the way you have handled yourself and the information you have provided. It has changed the way I have looked at this whole mess of Casey getting out of jail. After I got past the anger to listen to what you were saying, I learned a few things. Thank you for your patience in explaining everything here. Job well done. You have been a good sport and we appreciate it.

I was unaware that Cindy was the one to be posting the bail. Was this a planned move? Are things moving along towards Casey's actual release or are you anticipating more road blocks to thwart the effort? It appears it is going to come down to the wire on this from my perspective.

Cindy did not post the bond. I have no idea where you got that. I do however appreciate being open minded about the situation. That is refreshing!! Remember it's all about Caylee. No more no less!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee