Please go to the "support l&p" thread to ask questions. Tony on that thread now.

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony, I appreciate your being here to answer questions. I believe I heard your uncle say on Fox that he will not be staying at the Anthony home. Is that correct?

Can you be more specific about things not going to plan and I will try to answer.

Let's say she continues to lie and not provide any credible info on how to find Caylee alive. Could you revoke her bond then?

I think that she would have to be dragged kicking and screaming back to jail, and if this were the case it might possibly make her spill the beans. :)

Mr Padilla,

Was your agreement with Mr. Baez worded so specifically that you can't get secondhand information from the other members of the Anthony family and can Casey volunteer info on her own if she wishes?

Tony, I appreciate your being here to answer questions. I believe I heard your uncle say on Fox that he will not be staying at the Anthony home. Is that correct?

That is correct! He is definitely not staying at the house. That would take the situation from volatile to impossible. Just kidding!

Can you be more specific about things not going to plan and I will try to answer.
Where do you draw the line Tony, if there is there a line? If Casey is not forthcoming with any information where Caylee is or who supposedly has kidnapped her, how long it it, until you have had enough of her lies? Can you revoke the bail if she mucks you around?

Are you doing actual investigative work in this case? I think if it were me, I would want to know everything there is to know about her ex-fiance, Jesse Grund, and why she was calling him on June 16th in her so-called "flurry" of phone calls. She had a new boyfriend at that time and it strikes me as definitely odd. (If you are not aware, WS was called on the carpet by his father for the way we were discussing him and their family. We have a thread on that, too!)

Mr. T Padilla I feel sorry for your uncle when he gets talking he has to stop in mid word .. It must be awful stressful for him not to be able to say what he really wants to say.. I have caught aleast 6 times he has done this.. I bet he lets loose in the hotel.. lol ok good luck with all your plans and please be careful.. the anthony's seem like the whole family has a short very short fuse.. and not just under stress either fromt he things we read today from cindy's brother..

god bless you all and prayers with you ..

Thanks for the support! Leonard sheds it like water on a duck. It just doesn't bother him. I will ask Lee if that is really him posting.

Let's say she continues to lie and not provide any credible info on how to find Caylee alive. Could you revoke her bond then?

I think that she would have to be dragged kicking and screaming back to jail, and if this were the case it might possibly make her spill the beans. :)

Tough to say that I would surrender for that reason alone unless she is causing some problems for the family and our people. I don't know she just spent 35 days in jail so maybe she has become accustomed to it.

Mr Padilla,

Was your agreement with Mr. Baez worded so specifically that you can't get secondhand information from the other members of the Anthony family and can Casey volunteer info on her own if she wishes?

Can't say a word about the agreement. Casey can talk to anyone and about anything to anybody on her own if she desires.

Where do you draw the line Tony, if there is there a line? If Casey is not forthcoming with any information where Caylee is or who supposedly has kidnapped her, how long it it, until you have had enough of her lies? Can you revoke the bail if she mucks you around?

This would probably have to be a judgment call. I can surrender her at anytime I want though, but I think it would be unfair for no reason at all.

PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC. NO DISCUSSION OR SPECULATION PLEASE.

moving along..
(no offense intended)

Mr Padilla,

I really would hope that she does not stay at the Anthony's house, not only for her safety but for everyone's safety. I also just wanted to mention that living so close, it's a very uneasy situation and many people are upset in the neighborhood.

I know you can't please everyone and I know you're doing your best wether people think what's right/wrong.

Is there a possibility she can be placed in a safe house?? Or did anyone think of putting up $$$$ for this??

Thanks for your time and welcome to stormy Orlando.

Can't say a word about the agreement. Casey can talk to anyone and about anything to anybody on her own if she desires.

That is some good news at least. Good luck with your search and rescue efforts. I truly hope she is home in less than a week. I'd love to see the media response to that. :)

Mr. T P, have a great safe flight back to Cali tomorrow. Looking forward to more conversations with you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member