Please go to the "support l&p" thread to ask questions. Tony on that thread now.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
YOU MUST! Please Please Please! :)

I noticed last night in interviews that Leonard contradicted himself twice.

First: One interview (local TV) he was asked if Casey thanked him, he said no. Then on Greta a little while later he said yes. Which is it?

Second one was about the security when she walked out of jail. First it was "Lawyers people from jail to vehicle, we were to take over at vehicle."

Then on Greta, it was "Police were supposed to walk out to vehicle and didn't." Which is it?

The reason I ask is that many people have lost respect for the Anthony's because they keep contradicting themselves, apparently just to make Casey look better (or not as

Leonard had seemed like a straight shooter up until then (to me, anyway) and I hope that he's not succumbing to the Anthony Lying Syndrome - it's one of the things that has made this case so bizarre, and some straight shooters are REALLY needed.

Thanks for taking the time to come to Websleuths - and PLEASE do not forget to come back and tell some stories!

Okay last question. He said he wasn't sure what he was talking about in regards to the "thank you" remark. I cornered him on that too. He told me that if he said that she did not thank him he made a mistake. Thew situation at the jail was ridiculous!!! I wasn't there but Rob ws told to wait there and he would tell him how this was to go. The next thing is that here they come and nobody was really ready. Leonard is doing way too much and needs more sleep. No excuses but he is tired and getting punchy answering questions during the interviews.

It's so funny that you said that. I have been trying to tell him that for a while.

Oh, LOL!!! I was just talking about that! Thanky God you talked to him about that. He cracked me up when he said it though.

But my question of the day is this.......if the kidnappers do infact drop off Caylee somewhere safe and then contact regarding the reward money in say a week......are they going to be prosecuted or not. I understand clearly that this is not your area and LE to deal with, but how can a person collect a reward and be connected with a kidnapping at the same time....unless Casey paid someone to do it as a ploy to keep her parents away from Caylee for some weird selfish act. Sorry longwinded! You know what I mean. :waitasec:

Heh Tony-
Good to see you haven't lost your sense of humor!
I am really glad you guys are there and doing working so hard in such a bizarre situation. In fact, I don't think I would have any hope for Caylee to be found without you all's involvement.
Enjoy being home with your family and kids; I bet you'll appreciate them more than ever.
Take good care and please give my thanks to Leonard and all the crew for this wonderful commitment and effort.

It's so funny that you said that. I have been trying to tell him that for a while.
About Leonard's drug store drop off suggestion, why does he keep saying that? It's odd. How did he come up with that location rather than fire station or hospital? Why is he suggesting that people drop off a small child at some random drug store? Where at the drug store does he envision a three year old child being 'dropped off--in the parking lot, by the door, during open hours I hope? Is 'drugstore' some sort of code he's using?

Good morning Tony Padilla.

I have often thought what a huge mistake LE did by arresting Casey so soon. That severed all communications with finding Caylee. I want Caylee found and found alive. Why would Casey spend 7 hours with her attorney the day after she is bonded out talking about her defense, when she should be giving the information on where to find Caylee.

Leonard Padilla said one week and he would find Caylee. Now he states one week for whoever has precious Caylee to turn her over.

Don't you think as all this time passes the odds for finding Caylee alive is diminishing?

Has Casey given any information on finding Caylee or is she more concerned about her defense.

Here it is she will be attending church Sunday, but where are her efforts in locating her child?

Good morning, Tony. Hope you made it home safely and that you are getting a long-deserved rest. I just want to express my thanks for your time and your input. We are all praying for Caylee's safe return.

Okay last question. He said he wasn't sure what he was talking about in regards to the "thank you" remark. I cornered him on that too. He told me that if he said that she did not thank him he made a mistake. Thew situation at the jail was ridiculous!!! I wasn't there but Rob ws told to wait there and he would tell him how this was to go. The next thing is that here they come and nobody was really ready. Leonard is doing way too much and needs more sleep. No excuses but he is tired and getting punchy answering questions during the interviews.

Dear Tony-I want to take a moment to thank you for taking the time to help us work through the concept of bail, bailbondmen and bounty hunters.

I believe in the constitutional right to bail and to a fair trial. Casey is due that as well as a vigorous defense. However, the media circus right now keeps the focus on her rather than the helpless child who is out there somewhere-dead or alive Caylee Anthony also has rights and some of these trump Casey's simply because Caylee is a dependent child.

If you can find the time and find it in your heart to consider another cause that your talents might be well used, please consider spending some time with Mark Klaas and his organization. Thousands of families of the missing contact him every year, desperate for a glimpse or an idea of where their loved ones are....

Thank you again!!!!

P.S. OK-I am going to give in to the superficial and add my voice to all of those who have commented on your looks-you are something!!!!

Mr. Padilla, hope you're reading this safely at home with your family.

Someone mentioned to me that the supermarket tabloids are usually all over a case like this, and that they pay for information. Haven't noticed any headlines in the checkout line, so wonder if you have any thoughts re this?

Thank you again for your compassionate efforts!

hope you got home safely tony .. yeah that media was a circus .. no questions for ya just wanted to say hello and welcome to the forum ..

I think Mr. Padilla needs to admit that he's been had by the Anthony family and the lawyer. How do you expect to get her to talk? She won't, her attorney, probably paid for by Universal Entertainments, won't let her say a word. You're not going to get anywhere with her. Oh well....

Hello Tony, nice hat .
I just wanted to know how long are you willing to give Casey to start talking in helping find Caylee?
I sure hope Casey doesn't play you like she is playing with everyone else.

Mr. Padilla,
I am curious as to how you feel about the media attention focusing on you and the bail and the bounty hunter, your uncle. I noticed that you, Tony, have just now finally made an appearance, whereas your uncle has been in the spotlight quite a bit. Do you feel that having so much attention focused on you guys and getting CA out of jail has taken away from where the focus should be of finding Caylee? Is that perhaps one of the reasons you didn't appear before?

Tony,
Once again thank you for answering our questions.

I watched your uncle's interview on Geraldo tonight. It was the most fired up I have seen him yet! Very refreshing to see someone in this case really just get emotional.

Can you help clarify how your uncle can legally receive the 'pinging' information from others' cell phones? This has everyone baffled.

What do you think of the new theories that were stated on Geraldo's show tonight, if you watched it?

Thank you for your time!

How does Zenaida Gonzalez fit into the theory with kidnapping friends?

Do Fusian bartenders, servers or regulars say the Zenaida Gonzalez that viewed the Sawgrass apartment was a Fusian regular?

Leonard and I are not guarding the house at all. Rob and about 5 others are doing the security all around the house and neighborhood. When this is all said and done and hopefully Caylee comes home I will have some wild stories about some things that you will be surprised about. Patience though!!

Mr Tony,

Thank you for your response to my questions. I am eagerly looking forward to the wild stories and the surprises you mention!!

When will you next appear on TV for an interview?

Thank you.

In reference to what Uncle Leonard said tonight on Geraldo:

There is no problem saying what he said. He said he wanted to know where Casey was in reference to those people. The "2500 pings" he ordered only tell him where Casey's phone was during that time, according to him. He didn't say they (the ones he named) took Caylee outright no matter if he implied they could be a connection to it. He did not slander anyone!

"It will give us the 5 people's activities that met with her. Amy, Ricardo, JP, her boyfriend, and we will track the..the..the cell phone probably even to the pizza shop where she ordered the pizza on the night of the 19th. But we are interested in who was holding the child...where she dropped off the child off until they got her up to where we believe is in New York." said Leonard Padilla.

Will he be releasing this information as to where Casey was on those four days...specifically on the 17th which has been witheld by LE on purpose? I think this should be released publically and people may have a better idea of where to begin searching for Caylee.

Hi Mr. Padilla. I just wanted to add my thanks to you for taking an interest in finding Caylee. I can see you are a good man. I hope you have not been taken advantage of by anyone connected to this case.

Hope you arrived safely home, I hate flying also.

I agree with your point that not all who lie are murderers, however this mother lying to LE while her baby is missing, surely is very suspicious. What innocent mother would do such a thing?

Looking forward to all your reporting, take good care of yourself.

Has ANYONE ANYWHERE ever seen Casey and Zenaida Gonzalez together, with or without Caylee? Perhaps Casey's friends have seen Zenaida?

Could Casey's friends do a composite sketch of Zenaida?

Seriously Searching. . about the cell phones, interesting. Can Tony P. tell us if the cell phones of Casey's friends/family/acquaintences have been "pinged" and studdied???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Asset Locator