Please go to the "support l&p" thread to ask questions. Tony on that thread now.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
oops ok and good one bout mr garrison umm k... as sad as this situation is , nice to be able to have an lol moment now and then :)

Do you belive Caylee will be found in the next few days?
With the Democratic Convention starting I'm thinking the press for Caylee will be getting thinner and thinner.

I hope so and yes the press is all but gone.

After this is over, will you come back on here and tell us what your theories were and whether they were right or wrong?

Remember that they can listn to any conversation they want. The info. is just inadmissable. Hopefully now that she is out things will change.

Thanks and no, I did not realize that. I thought the atty-client privilege prevented it. How do defense attorneys prepare cases with incarcerated clients if they never have any privacy?

Was there also some reason Casey couldn't whisper info in Baez's ear or write it down and send it with him, then?

For some reason I can't post the direct link to the doc, but if you go the the OC comptroller's site and choose power of attorney docs. Put in chatt and you'll find addresses for the Chatt's including JP, in Florida and Oviedo.

http://www.occompt.com/disclaimer.html
Have no idea if it's relevant or if it's info they already have,sometimes my OCD takes over.

Thank you!!

She has the ankle monitor so it would be almost impossible for her to escape. This will be a tough week for getting information out about Caylee because of the democratic convention. The media except for local coverage has all but disappeared.

Mr. Padilla, I'm not trying to offend you, but do you really put that much stock in an ankle monitor?? I know a friend of a friend's boyfriend took his off and mailed it back to the police (I'm sure he is LAYING LOW but still...)

Also,

You said your part was finished unless something needed your attention. Could you elaborate on what would that be?

Eva

Thanks and no, I did not realize that. I thought the atty-client privilege prevented it. How do defense attorneys prepare cases with incarcerated clients if they never have any privacy?

Was there also some reason Casey couldn't whisper info in Baez's ear or write it down and send it with him, then?

I believe they were trying.

IF YOUR POST DOES NOT HAVE A ? MARK AT THE END IT WILL BE DELETED, UNLESS YOUR TONY.

NO COMMENTS..THIS IS QUESTIONS ONLY.

THERE IS A DISCUSSION THREAD...TAKE IT THERE!

TONY WILL JOIN THERE AND DISCUSS IF HE WANTS TO, OTHERWISE, ASK YOUR QUESTIONS AND BE RESPECTFUL DOING SO.

NO MORE WARNINGS, NEXT POST THAT GET'S DELETED IN THIS THREAD BECAUSE OF RUDNESS TO OUR GUEST, YOU WILL GET 24 TO!

THANK YOU TONY.

FYI for people who may have missed this.

Mr. Padilla, I'm not trying to offend you, but do you really put that much stock in an ankle monitor?? I know a friend of a friend's boyfriend took his off and mailed it back to the police (I'm sure he is LAYING LOW but still...)

Also,

You said your part was finished unless something needed your attention. Could you elaborate on what would that be?

Eva

They are way more sophisticated now. I'll bet that was a while ago.

Why do you think Casey abandoned her car with Caylee's car seat still in it and her purse?

Since you stated that Leonard only looks for people that are alive, if he changes his mind about Caylee being alive, will your team back out of the search and revoke Casey's bail?

Just bumping my question. I think it got lost on the last page.

Two things here. 1) It is her right to bail no matter the severity of the crime as long as bail is given. So you should embrace the fact that the USA is the greatest country in the world and that's how it is. 2) Nothing happened while she was incarcerated so Leonard thought it was worth it for Caylee's sake to get her out.

Tony,

I spent five years in jail for posession of a fire arm and having two ounces of cocaine on me. Nobody bailed me out because they all knew I was guilty. 99% of the population feels Casey is guilty. Very few people are buying her story. I'm sorry sir but there's a child in this case out there missing and the last person to see this child is her Mommy. That child trusted her sir, and not one thing she has said has been of truth. NOTHING. I could understand if this girl was in jail franticly looking for her child like most parents would be. Casey has lied to the world and you bailed her out why again?:confused:

Tony, how would I go about ordering a "pings" report on a cell phone (like Leonard did on Caseys etc) ?

sorry sorry sorry if this has already been answered:crazy:

Good Evening Tony,

There is a lot of money and a lot of people in somewhat glorified professions intertwined in this case.

Are you and the crew only looking into a possible "friend" connection or are you looking deeper?

Some of the connections are hair raising.

If someone has been holding Caylee all this time and surrenders her, won't they be facing pretty serious charges? Would they still be eligible for the reward?

so as far as leonard being able to get the reward to someone anonomously, i think we're all a little confused about that, but i suppose if leonard just happened to find caylee somewhere, mall, park, drugstore....and brought her back then he would be entitled to the reward which he could then do whatever he wanted to, including sticking it in an envelope and sending it off to timbuktu, is this right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nothing67