GUILTY (PLED) CT - Jeffrey, 56, & Jeanette Navin, 55, Easton, 4 Aug 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am just really curious about what KN's legal strategy will be. I see where JV's lawyer is trying to go and it should be interesting to see how that develops. I just don't get it, with all the text and video evidence, just how they expect to get out of this.

Kyle Navin's next hearing should be today. Checking for updates.

June 3rd appears to be the next court date.
attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 426
From June:

http://www.thehour.com/weston/article/State-police-give-chilling-details-in-Navins-8097565.php

State Police released the chilling details of Kyle Navin's alleged murder plot of his parents Jeffrey and Jeannette Navin in order to "wipe out the infection and get $ for life"...

"WDMC detectives discovered two bullet holes in the front passenger seat of Kyle's blue 2000 Chevrolet K2500 during the execution of a search warrant on Aug. 14 ... The portion of the seat belt which would cross the passenger's chest also had a bullet hole in it, suggesting there was one person seated in the front passenger seat, with the seat belt engaged, when at least one of the two rounds was fired"...

On Aug. 18 at Kyle's residence, detectives allegedly noted a large area of wall-to-wall carpet had been removed, and "the wall-to-wall carpet was processed with Luminol which yielded several luminescent stains consistent with latent bloodstains ... several of these stains appeared to be shaped like footprints ... The report indicates that the stain is a mixture of both Kyle Navin and Jeffrey Navin being contributors to the DNA profile."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back