POI: Joseph Brewer #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, I really haven’t read through the EBTs, but your question got me wondering: theoretically, could a civil suit be brought by the People of the State of New York vs.. SCPD that the People allege that the SCPD did knowingly and willfully suppress and conceal information related to the investigation of the disappearance of SG, with the intent of thwarting the investigation?
…or something like that?

Any lawyers out there, want to take this case on a contingency basis?

Anybody speak to a lawyer either formally or informally about this case? It would be interesting to get some feedback from the legal profession.

Well, I really haven’t read through the EBTs, but your question got me wondering: theoretically, could a civil suit be brought by the People of the State of New York vs.. SCPD that the People allege that the SCPD did knowingly and willfully suppress and conceal information related to the investigation of the disappearance of SG, with the intent of thwarting the investigation?
…or something like that?

Any lawyers out there, want to take this case on a contingency basis?

Anybody speak to a lawyer either formally or informally about this case? It would be interesting to get some feedback from the legal profession.

I have made a call, but have not heard back. I hope some others try.

For the person or people who need to read this:

You know what gets me about this entire case? The fear and shame, combined, for so many years in keeping people quiet. There are probably dozens of people who know things that could be helpful, but have not come forward.

Look, when you've had your life threatened (as I have in the past), for any reason, it puts things in a different perspective. I understand. You have to face, personally, the idea of your own mortality and that you could die. Gone are your visions of peacefully slipping away in old age (you hope), and it's replaced with some frightening thoughts, that tomorrow could be the day. Or next week, next month, when you least expect it.

But, that fear is what keeps abusers--of any kind--in power, and what gives them their power.

If you can get past that, and realize that fear itself is what is keeping this all in the darkness, and gather up some courage, with others, if necessary, to reveal what you know--the retribution you fear is no longer as big. It starts to shrink the moment you say something. And the light begins to shine, on a fractured and broken huge puzzle on the table in front of all of us, and the pieces start to come together, and finally fit.

That's why my name is Bose--a speaker, a sound system.

Even if what you, or all of us see is horrible, and awful, and frightening--it's out in the light, and out in the open. And those that are holding the traumas they have experienced, in connection to this whole LISK scenario to themselves, are holding on to a piece of the darkness and hurting. But, please, if you have some of that pain in you and know something, or think you know something, be brave. I believe I am protected...by what, I can't tell you. Not for sure. But, I am--and I believe you will be, too. I will pray for you, and for courage.

I believe in final justice, I believe in directed human goodness. I believe in the once powerless having a voice greater than they realize, to bring down the mighty. I believe all these things, and more. Whether some call me naïve does not matter. I know what I've seen, and what could be.

And with that--I'm taking a little break. Next person, pick up the reins.

Bose, excellent, thank you.
With one candle, you can banish the darkness.

Ok, back to Brewer as POI…
Does anyone know if there is validity to the various claims made by Dorothy Price Hill re: Brewer, in relation to her ex husband (whom she alleges/suspects is somehow involved in disappearance of some LISK victims, and should be looked at as a POI), that they were friends and were notorious for throwing drug fueled sex parties w. prostitutes etc., and that Burke was also a friend and acquaintance? And does SCPD still believe that he is not connected to SG disappearance or larger LISK investigation?

Look at the enclosed.

Circled May 3 - met at gate
above is Karen Gambino
below is Tom-girl seen driving out

red underlined is #'s given Hackett by Alex and Mike.

First of All - why is H talking about himself in 3rd person
and yes, both Pak and Diaz gave Hackett Mari Gilbert's number

May 3 met at gate means H met Alex on May 3 at gate

NOT May 2 like Brewer is saying in his ebt.
Gambino aand Canning were at the gate when Alex arrived on May 3.
Canning told Alex he needed to talk to Hackett cuz he's the go to guy at OB
Alex was there to meet Brewer for the 2nd time.

On the upper right of that paper, are those the fees Brewer allegedly agreed upon for Shannan’s company? 440 + 150?

Does this document say that Pak arrived separately and first, ahead of Alex? I had thought they travelled together. But perhaps I was wrong- and maybe Pak had had more to talk about with his Oak Beach friends than with Alex.

Sorry to change topics, but a few things are occurring to me. Apparently, Pak was in contact with some agency around the time that Shannan was murdered or caused to go running into bramble fearing for her life.

Apparently Meagan had had an agency ad up the night she disappeared. And, her BF/pimp called her minutes before she left the hotel room and went into the night. Was that convo to say, “No more customers? That’s cool. Chill out and get a good night’s sleep.” Or, more likely, to give the instructions, leave your phone, etc.

When Amber left, her roommate/pimpish-phone-mate/friend is our source for learning what conversations Amber had had on HIS phone he shared with her and her alleged decision to leave the phone home. Then he did not report her missing, again by his report on the advice of her sister based on what she was told by him.

Is it possible that an agency of some sort was negotiating with these men, incentivizing their passivity or complicity while the sex workers were engaging in behavior even more reckless than usual? I haven’t looked back at Melissa and Maureen’s stories, but, if someone was refreshing ads for Maureen, etc., could that person have had a part in arranging a job/ride?

On the upper right of that paper, are those the fees Brewer allegedly agreed upon for Shannan’s company? 440 + 150?

Does this document say that Pak arrived separately and first, ahead of Alex? I had thought they travelled together. But perhaps I was wrong- and maybe Pak had had more to talk about with his Oak Beach friends than with Alex.

Sorry to change topics, but a few things are occurring to me. Apparently, Pak was in contact with some agency around the time that Shannan was murdered or caused to go running into bramble fearing for her life.

Apparently Meagan had had an agency ad up the night she disappeared. And, her BF/pimp called her minutes before she left the hotel room and went into the night. Was that convo to say, “No more customers? That’s cool. Chill out and get a good night’s sleep.” Or, more likely, to give the instructions, leave your phone, etc.

When Amber left, her roommate/pimpish-phone-mate/friend is our source for learning what conversations Amber had had on HIS phone he shared with her and her alleged decision to leave the phone home. Then he did not report her missing, again by his report on the advice of her sister based on what she was told by him.

Is it possible that an agency of some sort was negotiating with these men, incentivizing their passivity or complicity while the sex workers were engaging in behavior even more reckless than usual? I haven’t looked back at Melissa and Maureen’s stories, but, if someone was refreshing ads for Maureen, etc., could that person have had a part in arranging a job/ride?
It’s all possible… and SCPD either looked into this or they didn’t. Regardless of whether or not they looked into, if in fact something like this transpired, then there are phone records and/or emails, texts, etc.

I do not believe IMO that any of these men are LISK. JB is a Wana be playboy. He seems like he is easily manipulated. PH is a weak guy looking for fame. And the cop is just into his sexual fantasy. I think they all know who LISK is. But will not say. Because they are afraid of what he would do to them. Or getting in trouble for not turning him in. LISK IMO is a master manipulator with both men and women. I think he used JB to get SG to OB. And he got the other girls to think of him as their go to guy. He knew the girls. And probably paid good. He probably told them if they ever needed money or a ride he would be there for them. That's how he sets his trap.

Oak Beach's playground is soon to be outed and it's not going to look so good for many of these socialites. Stay tuned.... it's going to get real interesting in the coming months.

Looks to me like it's going to stay buried (not that there's any "socialites" out there, just grubby Long Islanders).

I was reading some old posts about SY and came across this info from 2020. At this point, I feel like the whole community must know what is going on and they all have their secrets to hide. I'm not sure if this is allowed to be posted, but I saw this resident mentioned several times in older posts. Steven Yohay Agreed to Be Excluded for 15 Years for Inducing Medicaid Beneficiaries for Enrolling Medicaid Patients in Substance Abuse Treatment Through Kickbacks

That's some info I haven't seen before, thanks for bringing it up, PillowofWinds!

I would wonder what all of this has done to property values in Oak Beach. I haven't looked, but I wonder if they have tanked since the case/s began. People moving out, too. I wouldn't think many people would want to move to that area, not just for the crime history reasons, corruption, and anti-outsider mentality...that alone is enough. Add mosquitos, and green biting flies if they are over there, like in Cedar Beach...

No thanks, that's just my own opinion.

I do not believe IMO that any of these men are LISK. JB is a Wana be playboy. He seems like he is easily manipulated. PH is a weak guy looking for fame. And the cop is just into his sexual fantasy. I think they all know who LISK is. But will not say. Because they are afraid of what he would do to them. Or getting in trouble for not turning him in. LISK IMO is a master manipulator with both men and women. I think he used JB to get SG to OB. And he got the other girls to think of him as their go to guy. He knew the girls. And probably paid good. He probably told them if they ever needed money or a ride he would be there for them. That's how he sets his trap.

I have wondered before if Brewer was a bit of a patsy in this. That a man who liked killing people noticed that his neighbour often had sex workers in his house and picked them off as they left. With of without Pak’s connivance. Pak has a history of trafficking and phoned Hackett out of the blue when they started searching the marsh but not found Shannan yet.

If that was happening it’d be quite clever. Police would be searching for traces of contact with the women, but they wouldn’t be there.

Unraveled: The Long Island Serial Killer

True Crime
120 mins, TV14, Repeat, HD

• Tue 9 Nov, 00:00 ID‑P (Ch. 67)

Eleven bodies are found in Long Island between 2010 and 2011. Two investigative journalists investigate corruption within the Suffolk County Police Department, and why the case was never solved.
============================

This show is all about Sheriff Burke, Spode, and witnesses against them....

Did everyone listen to Breaking it Down with Frank MacKay-Joe Brewer interview? Wow, just WOW. Lost all respect for MacKay...failed to ask any good questions and practically praised Brewer. I guess they are trying to make Brewer out to be such an upstanding, concerned, wonderful person. And clearly trying to pin everything on Hackett.

It baffles me how Brewer can think this makes him look innocent, and even like a good person. Maybe laughing while describing a girl running for her life and banging on doors wasn't such a good idea. Reminded me of Coletti laughing while being interviewed about a slew of murdered people found right near his home. Who does that????

Next I am going to re-read Brewer's EBT and note the inconsistencies with this interview.

If anything, I think this made him look worse. Hoping that the heat is on and that is why he agreed to this fluff interview.

@hawkshaw I hope all is well! Have you listened to the recent interviews on Breaking it Down with Frank Mackay? Could you share your thoughts on them if you have? I was hoping more people would be talking about this case after these interviews came out and the with the new DA and Commissioner.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goldengoose1997
Back