POI: Michael Pak

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would LE communicate with truthspider?
Exactly. LE will not even release anything to the press or the families. And the thought that TS has LE friends who are feeding him info is outrageous. My LE friends from H.S. would NEVER speak about an active investigation. That would cost them their jobs and even have charges levied against them.
HELLO, this is the INTERNET!!!!! People can do and say what they want. It does not mean it is true.

MP is lying. I have witnessed some pretty horrific crimes and not once when asked a question about them did the conversation go like this: "What did she say?" said the interviewer. " OHhhhh what did she say? what did she say. Oh yea, she said they were trying to kill me"

I thought he said "oh yeah, she said we were trying to kill her"
In any case, to play devil's advocate, I personally would be horrified to admit on camera that a woman who was missing and presumed dead was on the phone with 911 accusing me and others of trying to kill her moments before she disappeared. And so, if I had to admit something like that, on camera, I may use a few subconscious ways of lessening the impact of what I was saying. Like, um, it wasn't really that big of a deal, um it was silly she said we were trying to kill her. And that was how I felt he was describing it, sort of stumbling over it and his brain didn't really want his mouth to utter those words because of how f'ing bad they sounded.
Disclaimer though, I don't think the guy is guilty of anything except being a bad name that the mods wouldn't allow me to use about him.

I haven't considered this before - maybe BB did see Shannan and Shannan went into the bushes to hide until Pak drove by. And then she came out from hiding and she tried another house, knocked on the wrong door, but this time someone let her in!????

Its just so hard for me to believe this, because what are the chances of running away from one threat, or what she perceived as one, and running right to a serial killer?

Exactly. LE will not even release anything to the press or the families. And the thought that TS has LE friends who are feeding him info is outrageous. My LE friends from H.S. would NEVER speak about an active investigation. That would cost them their jobs and even have charges levied against them.
HELLO, this is the INTERNET!!!!! People can do and say what they want. It does not mean it is true.

No kidding!

And, if it were me, I don't think I would even want the idea that I have been talking with LE about the LI serial killer put out into the web-o-sphere for a bunch of different reasons.

I haven't considered this before - maybe BB did see Shannan and Shannan went into the bushes to hide until Pak drove by. And then she came out from hiding and she tried another house, knocked on the wrong door, but this time someone let her in!????

Its just so hard for me to believe this, because what are the chances of running away from one threat, or what she perceived as one, and running right to a serial killer?

The chances are not that far fetched if there is a loosely connected group, able to call each other and say "She is coming your way." Just one of several scenarios. They took a 15 minutes drive somewhere...

No kidding!

And, if it were me, I don't think I would even want the idea that I have been talking with LE about the LI serial killer put out into the web-o-sphere for a bunch of different reasons.

I hardly ever disagree with you, but if one has a verifiable record of Sleuthing for years on the web I think that would speak for itself. Proactive sleuthers are admirable IMO.

The chances are not that far fetched if there is a loosely connected group, able to call each other and say "She is coming your way." Just one of several scenarios. They took a 15 minutes drive somewhere...

I assume police checked the phone records of MP, JB and GC.

I hardly ever disagree with you, but if one has a verifiable record of Sleuthing for years on the web I think that would speak for itself. Proactive sleuthers are admirable IMO.

I wasn't talking about a sleuther sharing information gathered while researching a crime/criminal with LE.

I guess I'm not sure what you mean. Could you please clarify?

P.S.
I hope I didn't offend you!

I was just about to eliminate MP as my POI in the death of SG. This decision was based on the facts that it has been confirmed that the proper authorities know where MP's current location is, and are in communication with him.

I then was about to believe that LE had no reason to believe he was involved in SG's disappearance and death.

Then it occurred to me that LE has had a pretty poor performance in this case, and in fact initially LE stated SG wandered off and drowned. (It just took them months to find her body)

I personally have a choice.

Believe LE who says that MP is not criminally involved, and forget about him;

or.........

Believe LE is wrong to dismiss MP as a POI, (as they have been in so many other areas) and continue sleuthing MP.

Bearing in mind that I am focused primarily on SG's death, and not the other bodies, I believe that MP is still a POI

MOO

To me, thinking that MP killed Shannan requires several great leaps of faith. We have to imagine that her regular trusted driver committed a homicide on a night when he was known to be driving her.

And to call law enforcement's performance partly on the basis of them saying that she probably drowned, which she apparently did, seems mistaken. Finding bodies even in well-organized searches is difficult; corpses have been found in New York City and Washington years after they were buried.

I wasn't talking about a sleuther sharing information gathered while researching a crime/criminal with LE.

I guess I'm not sure what you mean. Could you please clarify?

P.S.
I hope I didn't offend you!

Heck no, no offense taken. I was trying to point out a sleuther would be an exception to what you said.

It is like so many of us have said, boy, if LE ever took a look thru my computer they would come across a variety of 'oddball' sites. Learning we were sleuthers would make it understandable.

Chanler please re-read my posts at the beginning of this thread

To me, thinking that MP killed Shannan requires several great leaps of faith. We have to imagine that her regular trusted driver committed a homicide on a night when he was known to be driving he

The leaps of faith are not that great,

*First the ethics and integrity of 'drivers' is not one of their virtues. MP lives off the avails of prostitution and has a prison record, he is not a Boy Scout!

*If SG was not paying MP (remember JB said he never paid her) his fee he would be mighty upset. (SG's boyfriend broke her jaw when he was mighty upset, another trusted male in her life)

*MP would have been angry as well about having been called into JB's house to remove SG and then chasing SG around the neighborhood.

*Many women in the profession trust their 'men' even when they are being beaten and killed.

*MP had motive, means and opportunity.

I have not and do not speak to LE, period.
Truth, understood... Sorry.

JB's family has a TON of money. They own half of West Islip. This being said; he is still a wheeler and dealer and is cheap. Him not paying SG in full is not very far fetched. MP got pissed cause he wasnt getting all of his money. MP went after SG. There are no reports of JB and MP chasing SG. Octums Razor: MP found her and........

JB's family has a TON of money. They own half of West Islip. This being said; he is still a wheeler and dealer and is cheap. Him not paying SG in full is not very far fetched. MP got pissed cause he wasnt getting all of his money. MP went after SG. There are no reports of JB and MP chasing SG. Octums Razor: MP found her and........

I agree, it makes sense, MP had motive, opportunity and means.

WINDSOR

I agree, it makes sense, MP had motive, opportunity and means.

WINDSOR

Which explains why he came back the next day to search, then went to the police to report her missing. Do you think 2 + 2 = jello? A couple hundred dollars isnt a motive to murder, when you make a couple hundred dollars every night you work.

<Modsnip>

Which explains why he came back the next day to search, then went to the police to report her missing. Do you think 2 + 2 = jello? A couple hundred dollars isnt a motive to murder, when you make a couple hundred dollars every night you work.

<Modsnip>

Okay Truth now you have my attention

A couple hundred dollars is not motive for murder? check these links

http://www.wowt.com/home/headlines/102691774.html

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2001-03-22/local/18165921_1_food-stamps-jose-ramos-sentence

http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2009/06/one_person_killed_several_shot.html

Chances are MP wanted only to teach SG a lesson, not necessarily kill her initially, but things went too far.

Now MP is not a stupid man, or highly ignorant. His return to Oak Beach shortly after SG's disappearance does not make him a boy scout.(I have heard conflicting stories, one that MP returned that same day, another that he returned the next day.) The fact he left without her (supposedly) is the damning proof that he did not care about her that much. Most adults faced with a similar dilemma and innocent would have waited for LE at least, and MP knew they were on the way.

In fact he had to return to Oak Beach after the cops had left, a) to speak to CPH, which he did, to ensure all the conspirators were on the same page and their stories were consistent. MP knew that phones could be monitored. b) MP had to return to check out the status of the investigation, which at that point was, the police came, filed a report, and were not heard again for some time.c) MP had to check if there was any evidence found regarding SG.

So far Truth you have been adamant that CPH is the culprit in all this. Look at this

**Seen with SG that night....MP: no confirmation yet CPH and SG ever met.

**Chasing/Following and trying to get SG in his vehicle.... MP: no confirmation CPH had his vehicle out in Oak Beach that night. Truth you are not asking me to believe CPH picked up SG, immobilized her, carried her into his house and kept her there for months. Now if you suggested MP brought to CPH's house for safe keeping at 6:00AM I could believe that as more likely. But that proves how important MP is to the whole case.

**Only person to leave Oak Beach that night..... MP: no confirmation CPH did. Since my theory of MP has him in collusion with CPH and JB, the missing entrance video tapes make excellent sense as they protect MP only.
MP drives out with SG, tapes record this, the tapes have to be erased to protect MP and his associates.

**The inability to initially find SG's clothing and body, points to the fact she was taken from Oak Beach and then returned deceased many months later.

I do not understand why you can give MP a free pass on this; he is a felon, he had motive, opportunity and means.

The fact he might have reported her missing (he could have done that right away in Oak Beach if had waited a few minutes) and returned to Oak Beach after he left no way exonerates him, as many a criminals report their own crime to LE.

<Modsnip>

Regards
Windsor

Okay Truth now you have my attention

A couple hundred dollars is not motive for murder? check these links

http://www.wowt.com/home/headlines/102691774.html

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2001-03-22/local/18165921_1_food-stamps-jose-ramos-sentence

http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2009/06/one_person_killed_several_shot.html

Chances are MP wanted only to teach SG a lesson, not necessarily kill her initially, but things went too far.

Now MP is not a stupid man, or highly ignorant. His return to Oak Beach shortly after SG's disappearance does not make him a boy scout.(I have heard conflicting stories, one that MP returned that same day, another that he returned the next day.) The fact he left without her (supposedly) is the damning proof that he did not care about her that much. Most adults faced with a similar dilemma and innocent would have waited for LE at least, and MP knew they were on the way.

In fact he had to return to Oak Beach after the cops had left, a) to speak to CPH, which he did, to ensure all the conspirators were on the same page and their stories were consistent. MP knew that phones could be monitored. b) MP had to return to check out the status of the investigation, which at that point was, the police came, filed a report, and were not heard again for some time.c) MP had to check if there was any evidence found regarding SG.

So far Truth you have been adamant that CPH is the culprit in all this. Look at this

**Seen with SG that night....MP: no confirmation yet CPH and SG ever met.

**Chasing/Following and trying to get SG in his vehicle.... MP: no confirmation CPH had his vehicle out in Oak Beach that night. Truth you are not asking me to believe CPH picked up SG, immobilized her, carried her into his house and kept her there for months. Now if you suggested MP brought to CPH's house for safe keeping at 6:00AM I could believe that as more likely. But that proves how important MP is to the whole case.

**Only person to leave Oak Beach that night..... MP: no confirmation CPH did. Since my theory of MP has him in collusion with CPH and JB, the missing entrance video tapes make excellent sense as they protect MP only.
MP drives out with SG, tapes record this, the tapes have to be erased to protect MP and his associates.

**The inability to initially find SG's clothing and body, points to the fact she was taken from Oak Beach and then returned deceased many months later.

I do not understand why you can give MP a free pass on this; he is a felon, he had motive, opportunity and means.

The fact he might have reported her missing (he could have done that right away in Oak Beach if had waited a few minutes) and returned to Oak Beach after he left no way exonerates him, as many a criminals report their own crime to LE.

<Modsnip>

Regards
Windsor

There is way too much evidence that points to there not being a conspiracy by multiple people to murder SG, so I won't even go into it, you should be able to see that on your own. If there are actions by people that resemble a conspiracy, it is a conspiracy to cover up an overdose. I believe that SG's "state" was a result of the LISK intentionally poisoning or maliciously dosing her, and not your run of the mill recreational drug overdose or bad trip, hence SG's reaction was "they are trying to kill me". We don't know who provided her with drugs or drink, and we don't know who was the original source of the contraband. If pak or jb seemed to be the ones who dosed her, she would suspect them, hence "they". But their actions do not indicate they intended her harm, period. The only person within oak beach who was involved in the scenario, whose actions indicate malicious behavior is Charles Peter Hackett. You can believe his lies, but his credibility is well documented, he is not a credible person period. It isn't really that complicated, he is the poisonous member of the community, and his actions were clearly defensive, and that of a guilty party, and if you haven't noticed, SG's possessions were buried behind his house. <Modsnip>

I have been saying this for nearly a year, his resume and actions speak for themselves, he is literally the center, the bulls eye, of a SK venn diagram. They found her possessions right in his back yard, and I know someone had been repeatedly digging up that area where her possessions were since at least 2010. Wake up and smell the cemetery in his back yard already.

There is way too much evidence that points to there not being a conspiracy by multiple people to murder SG, so I won't even go into it, you should be able to see that on your own. If there are actions by people that resemble a conspiracy, it is a conspiracy to cover up an overdose. I believe that SG's "state" was a result of the LISK intentionally poisoning or maliciously dosing her, and not your run of the mill recreational drug overdose or bad trip, hence SG's reaction was "they are trying to kill me". We don't know who provided her with drugs or drink, and we don't know who was the original source of the contraband. If pak or jb seemed to be the ones who dosed her, she would suspect them, hence "they". But their actions do not indicate they intended her harm, period. The only person within oak beach who was involved in the scenario, whose actions indicate malicious behavior is Charles Peter Hackett. You can believe his lies, but his credibility is well documented, he is not a credible person period. It isn't really that complicated, he is the poisonous member of the community, and his actions were clearly defensive, and that of a guilty party, and if you haven't noticed, SG's possessions were buried behind his house. <Modsnip>

I have been saying this for nearly a year, his resume and actions speak for themselves, he is literally the center, the bulls eye, of a SK venn diagram. They found her possessions right in his back yard, and I know someone had been repeatedly digging up that area where her possessions were since at least 2010. Wake up and smell the cemetery in his back yard already.

Truthspider

In order to be able to truely concider wheter Dr H made those 3 alledged calls, may I ask you:
Do you have info/timeline of the alleged Dr. H's phonecalls?
Meaning could you please provide answers to thise questions about the 3 alleged calls supposedly made by Dr. H?

I´m only asking this question because, I have, not so far, seen any, in depth info/timeline, on the issue.

Thanks in advance.

1 call:
date:
Time:
Duration of the call,and was it confirmed by LE? :
Location of caller, and was it confirmed by LE?:
Name of caller, and was it confirmed by LE?:
name of the reciver of the call, and was it confirmed by LE?:
Location of the reciver, and was it confirmed by LE?:
Caller's type of phone (landline?, cellphone?,throw-away phone?:
Callers phonenumber, and was it confirmed by LE? :
Reciver of call's phonenumber, and was it confirmed by LE?:
Content of of the call by caller, and was it confirmed by LE?:
Content of of the call by reciver, and was it confirmed by LE?:
Characteristic of the caller, and was it confirmed by LE?:
Was the call confirmed by LE?:

2nd call:
date:
Time:

3rd call:
date:
Time:

I will start a new thread on this issue, and post thise questions in that new thread.
So may I ask you to please answer the questions in that new thread, due to that you seem to be the person who has most insight on the matter?

I think such a info/timeline will help the rest of us understnad the possible significance of those calls if we can see all the details in one place.

As someone that works in LE as a civilian employee that sells police reports (a police report contains incident, arrest, narrative, evidence, warrant info etc.)to the public I can say that sometimes cops do give out things they should not. I think I am verified on here. I have had a few experiences where customers have come in for supplements and when I gave them the incident of the supplement they required due to the sunshine law (meaning narrative and personal info left out) they got upset and showed me the first half of report with initial narrative that I know we would never give out (it was an ongoing homicide case). Also have had detectives come in when a client not happy with what we were able to give ask us why. Some are not aware of the laws that govern what LE can give out. Most are but not all. Just speaking from personal experience. It does happen sadly every once in awhile that info that shouldn't get out does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay