POI: Michael Pak

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to know what those 3 really spoke about when they visited CPHs house. Threats? Collaboration?

BTW what kind of "boyfriend" lets his girlfriend go out and be a prostitute? Let alone crack her jaw open? If I was to get caught with a half gram of grass (not that I partake in that kind of behavior nor do I condone it), I would be penalized more than these three.

LINative13 asked: "BTW what kind of "boyfriend" lets his girlfriend go out and be a prostitute? Let alone crack her jaw open?"

LINative13,
A sneaky lying manipulative predator who exploits and sponges off a vulnerable young woman by enabling her, providing her with drugs and controlling her with threats and violence,manipulating her mind to accept this cycle of violence and dependence so that he can plop his lazy good for nothing *advertiser censored* on the couch and accept her hard earned money working a very dangerous, life threatening job to support herself, her addiction and keep him from breaking her jaw again.. Yep, that's the kind of guy I bet you'd want your daughter to bring home for dinner, right? I bet he'd be the main course.....for the dog.

LINative13 asked: "BTW what kind of "boyfriend" lets his girlfriend go out and be a prostitute? Let alone crack her jaw open?"

LINative13,
A sneaky lying manipulative predator who exploits and sponges off a vulnerable young woman by enabling her, providing her with drugs and controlling her with threats and violence,manipulating her mind to accept this cycle of violence and dependence so that he can plop his lazy good for nothing *advertiser censored* on the couch and accept her hard earned money working a very dangerous, life threatening job to support herself, her addiction and keep him from breaking her jaw again.. Yep, that's the kind of guy I bet you'd want your daughter to bring home for dinner, right? I bet he'd be the main course.....for the dog.

Ahhh, I love the truth. And it's even better when I don't have to inject someone with SP-117 to get it.

Here is New York State law regarding sex trafficking, no state lines have to be crossed. Even if MP did not receive any money he could be found guilty.

S 230.34 Sex trafficking.
A person is guilty of sex trafficking if he or she intentionally
advances or profits from prostitution by:

1. unlawfully providing to a person who is patronized, with intent to
impair said person's judgment: (a) a narcotic drug or a narcotic
preparation; (b) concentrated cannabis as defined in paragraph (a) of
subdivision four of section thirty-three hundred two of the public
health law; (c) methadone; or (d) gamma-hydroxybutyrate (GHB) or
flunitrazepan, also known as Rohypnol;
2. making material false statements, misstatements, or omissions to
induce or maintain the person being patronized to engage in or continue
to engage in prostitution activity;
3. withholding, destroying, or confiscating any actual or purported
passport, immigration document, or any other actual or purported
government identification document of another person with intent to
impair said person's freedom of movement; provided, however, that this
subdivision shall not apply to an attempt to correct a social security
administration record or immigration agency record in accordance with
any local, state, or federal agency requirement, where such attempt is
not made for the purpose of any express or implied threat;
4. requiring that prostitution be performed to retire, repay, or
service a real or purported debt;

5. using force or engaging in any scheme, plan or pattern to compel or
induce the person being patronized to engage in or continue to engage in
prostitution activity by means of instilling a fear in the person being
patronized that, if the demand is not complied with, the actor or
another will do one or more of the following:
(a) cause physical injury, serious physical injury, or death to a
person; or
(b) cause damage to property, other than the property of the actor; or
(c) engage in other conduct constituting a felony or unlawful
imprisonment in the second degree in violation of section 135.05 of this
chapter; or
(d) accuse some person of a crime or cause criminal charges or
deportation proceedings to be instituted against some person; provided,
however, that it shall be an affirmative defense to this subdivision
that the defendant reasonably believed the threatened charge to be true
and that his or her sole purpose was to compel or induce the victim to
take reasonable action to make good the wrong which was the subject of
such threatened charge; or
(e) expose a secret or publicize an asserted fact, whether true or
false, tending to subject some person to hatred, contempt or ridicule;
or
(f)testify or provide information or withhold testimony or
information with respect to another's legal claim or defense; or
(g) use or abuse his or her position as a public servant by performing
some act within or related to his or her official duties, or by failing
or refusing to perform an official duty, in such manner as to affect
some person adversely; or
(h) perform any other act which would not in itself materially benefit
the actor but which is calculated to harm the person who is patronized
materially with respect to his or her health, safety, or immigration
status.
Sex trafficking is a class B felony.

S 230.35 Promoting or compelling prostitution; accomplice.
In a prosecution for promoting prostitution or compelling
prostitution, a person less than seventeen years of age from whose
prostitution activity another person is alleged to have advanced or
attempted to advance or profited or attempted to profit shall not be
deemed to be an accomplice.

S 230.36 Sex trafficking; accomplice.
In a prosecution for sex trafficking, a person from whose prostitution
activity another person is alleged to have advanced or attempted to
advance or profited or attempted to profit shall not be deemed to be an
accomplice.

The very least MP should be charged with Sex trafficking; accomplice.

Truthspider LE is making a 'deal with the devil' if they are not charging MP in return for co-operation: what has that co-operation got LE so far.

LINative13 I am willing to bet that if LE caught MP for speeding that morning he would have faced greater legal consequences than he has to-date.

This is a slam dunk case for the prosecutor, MP has already confessed in the media of driving SG to JB for the purpose of prostitution. If nothing else LE would look like they are capable of investigating and prosecuting crimes.

I wonder if MP were facing a second conviction for sex trafficking if he would not be more co-operative with LE. He has been convicted and has served prison time for human trafficking, how would he like to face a judge again in a high profile case like this?

Rest assured if a warrant were issued for MP, he would sign like a bird, rather than serve time and be labeled a sex-offender in prison.

I think some posters are soft on MP, being soft on MP has not solved this crime to-date.

MOO

LINative13,

Samatha Spade and LInative13, I think you are getting a real idea of what kind of individuals we are dealing with when talking about MP and AK. Their actions and behavior tells everything you need to know about their character, integrity and trustworthiness.

MOO

They let that poor girl die that night. Pak let his "friend" (regardless if it is an accident or a murder) die. All because he was too selfish and worried about his own *advertiser censored* getting in trouble. He would rather let her die....and then have the balls to mumble "what did she say uhhhhhhhh uhhhhhhh oh yea "they are going to kill me"" Honestly, I bet if the cops showed up and Pak said "listen my friend is lost in this neighborhood, we were partying and she freaked out and ran away"....the cops probably would not have arrested him and would have instead looked for her. Even if you are in "the game" you gotta have a code.

Here is New York State law regarding sex trafficking, no state lines have to be crossed. Even if MP did not receive any money he could be found guilty.

person; or
chapter; or
or
status.

accomplice.

Truthspider LE is making a 'deal with the devil' if they are not charging MP in return for co-operation: what has that co-operation got LE so far.

LINative13 I am willing to bet that if LE caught MP for speeding that morning he would have faced greater legal consequences than he has to-date.

This is a slam dunk case for the prosecutor, MP has already confessed in the media of driving SG to JB for the purpose of prostitution. If nothing else LE would look like they are capable of investigating and prosecuting crimes.

I wonder if MP were facing a second conviction for sex trafficking if he would not be more co-operative with LE. He has been convicted and has served prison time for human trafficking, how would he like to face a judge again in a high profile case like this?

Rest assured if a warrant were issued for MP, he would sign like a bird, rather than serve time and be labeled a sex-offender in prison.

I think some posters are soft on MP, being soft on MP has not solved this crime to-date.

MOO

Yes but by not crossing state lines there was never any risk of a Federal Law being violated.

And for New York state law to apply the basis always falls back on proving that the person forced someone into having sex with others. The defense that MP has (that would stand up in court every time and yield a not-guilty verdict) is the fact that SG called HIM that evening to book his services as a driver. This is supported by her conversation with her own mother that she willing chose to work that evening (instead of visiting with her mom for her birthday). There is also evidence to support that AD was once SG's driver and that SG chose to start hiring MP because she felt comfortable and safe with him.

No way a prosecutor is going to charge a driver with sex traficking when there is so much evidence to support his defense.

Bottom line is that they will never be able to prove that MP profited off of her sex acts (no proof that will stand up in court other than third party testimony) and none of the evidence suggests that SG willfully engaged in the sex trade business and willfully hired MP as the role of "driver".

Sex trafficking laws simply cannot be applied here.

Hey, maybe Pak was the ice cream man making his deliveries. JB called him with an order, Pak drives out to LI with the girl and the order, makes a delivery. JB then takes a short drive to deliver some rocky road to an older fellerbdown the road, then heads back home to party. When Something freaks Shannan out, instead of sticking around and getting her help, he high tails it out of ther because he has a gallon of strawberries and cream for another customer in his trunk. just speculating.

Hey, maybe Pak was the ice cream man making his deliveries. JB called him with an order, Pak drives out to LI with the girl and the order, makes a delivery. JB then takes a short drive to deliver some rocky road to an older fellerbdown the road, then heads back home to party. When Something freaks Shannan out, instead of sticking around and getting her help, he high tails it out of ther because he has a gallon of strawberries and cream for another customer in his trunk. just speculating.

you are wise sam. jb has a rep for the cream, so maybe jb provides the girl to one or more other residents for a profit so he can pay for his cream. it would explain how jb was not the perp but had to be dishonest from the jump, can't exactly tell that ish to cops who are looking for a missing girl. come december 2010, bodies found and jb can put it all together.

I am dealing with new data as of late, and this might be a stretch, but it's possible the person/s jb provided for that night was used to being the provider, profiter, sub-pimp behind the gate and didn't like the idea that jb stepped on his turf so became wreckless and territorial. It's alomst odd thinking of people in a gated communtiy acting the same way thugs in tough areas act, but of course we know people are the same everywhere, whether it's a 3rd world country or an upscale town in one of the richest cities in the world....

I think that there are men in oak beach who (in hindsight) realize that one of their friends who was provding girls to party's all of those years, was keeping all of his friends money in the end and killing the girl at the end of the night. I am saying that I think the dorky SK could have been pimping behind the gate. It would explain why some non-perp people would prefer to ignore, lie, cover up, if part of the investigation is that they were all johns at some point to the girls who ended up dead. That has to be rough for these johns psychologically, yet keep them from wanting to rat, as the perp has dirt (lame dirt) on them.

Seaslug,

No where does this statute require force or coercion to take place.
The mere attempt to profit is sufficient for conviction. If MP cannot be convicted under this statute, the law is of no use.

I really think a jury would have no problem finding MP guilty in this case.

It is worth a try is it not?

accomplice.

MOO

you are wise sam. jb has a rep for the cream, so maybe jb provides the girl to one or more other residents for a profit so he can pay for his cream. it would explain how jb was not the perp but had to be dishonest from the jump, can't exactly tell that ish to cops who are looking for a missing girl. come december 2010, bodies found and jb can put it all together.

I am dealing with new data as of late, and this might be a stretch, but it's possible the person/s jb provided for that night was used to being the provider, profiter, sub-pimp behind the gate and didn't like the idea that jb stepped on his turf so became wreckless and territorial. It's alomst odd thinking of people in a gated communtiy acting the same way thugs in tough areas act, but of course we know people are the same everywhere, whether it's a 3rd world country or an upscale town in one of the richest cities in the world....

I think that there are men in oak beach who (in hindsight) realize that one of their friends who was provding girls to party's all of those years, was keeping all of his friends money in the end and killing the girl at the end of the night. I am saying that I think the dorky SK could have been pimping behind the gate. It would explain why some non-perp people would prefer to ignore, lie, cover up, if part of the investigation is that they were all johns at some point to the girls who ended up dead. That has to be rough for these johns psychologically, yet keep them from wanting to rat, as the perp has dirt (lame dirt) on them.

Thanks TruthSpider. I have my moments.
But considering how many different theories I have juggled, I'm bound to get it closer to the truth once in a while. I'm sure the victims' families appreciate you and your efforts to get the *advertiser censored* who did this.

I am not familiar with New York State law, however many jurisdictions have a process where a citizen can ask the District Attorney to lay charges, or ask for a Grand Jury to investigate.

There is nothing happening in this case; Is it not time to shake things up, to see what falls to the ground.

In the case of MP and S 230.36 Sex trafficking; accomplice............

Can some local ask the DA's office if this is an alternative that can be followed.

Moderators can you contact the DA's office on this matter as well.

The less that happens the more likely this case will go cold.

MOO

I am not familiar with New York State law, however many jurisdictions have a process where a citizen can ask the District Attorney to lay charges, or ask for a Grand Jury to investigate.

There is nothing happening in this case; Is it not time to shake things up, to see what falls to the ground.

In the case of MP and S 230.36 Sex trafficking; accomplice............

Can some local ask the DA's office if this is an alternative that can be followed.

Moderators can you contact the DA's office on this matter as well.

The less that happens the more likely this case will go cold.

MOO

There are WS verified lawyers in the Professional Posters link located at the top of this forum's main page.

You could ask them your question regarding sex trafficking.

P.S.

The WS Professional Posters are a great resource. All the Professional Posters I've been fortunate enough to have contact with have been very helpful and generous with sharing their expertise when I've had questions or needed help with this case!

person; or
chapter; or
or
status.

accomplice.

MOO

Driving is not trafficking. Allthough a vehicle is in "traffic", that is not what the law means. To convict on that charge he would have had to violate one for the sections provisions, and I don't see that he has.

Trafficking requires a level of coercion. Pak was filling the role of an employee.

Seaslug,

The mere attempt to profit is sufficient for conviction. If MP cannot be convicted under this statute, the law is of no use.

advance or profited or attempted to profit shall NOT be deemed to be an
accomplice.

MOO

The law is intended to target people who force others into or to remain in prostitution. Recieving money for providing a service to or as an employee of the prostitute is probably covered by other law, but it is not trafficking.

Not to mention, any such charge would get thrown out before trial because if would not be violating the code. A jury would never see it.

Btw, highlighted something you seemed to have missed in that part of the code.

The law is intended to target people who force others into or to remain in prostitution. Recieving money for providing a service to or as an employee of the prostitute is probably covered by other law, but it is not trafficking.

Not to mention, any such charge would get thrown out before trial because if would not be violating the code. A jury would never see it.

Btw, highlighted something you seemed to have missed in that part of the code.

Exactly!!

Seaslug,

accomplice.

MOO
You just quoted the clause that EXCLUDES MP from prosecution. It's the same clause that excludes Craiglist & Backpage.com from being held liable for Sex traficking charges. Same holds true for every major newspaper & magazine that allows escort agencies to advertise in their classified section. The condom companies, the motels & hotels, the lingerie companies... they all profit from the trade too. The law protects everyone who profits (not the other way around) because profit alone does not constitute sex trafficking.

"profited or attempted to profit shall not be deemed to be an
accomplice."

Do you really think with all of the heat that this case has brought on the department that they are overlooking any opportunity for sex trafficking charges?

I know the SCPD has their problems, but this is a no-brainer. If they could, they would. But they are well aware that if they could press charges against a driver then that would open the door for every taxi cab driver, livery & limosine driver & company to be responsible for the actions of the people that hire them. It just isn't going to happen because no law has been broken. Prosecuters have been down this same road hundreds of times while prosecuting organized crimes. They know the laws inside and out (better than any member here).

FYI...Alex was Shannans driver from an escort service before they became boyfriend & girlfriend. The escort Co took to much money...it was safer due to credit card payments up front etc.....

See MP started soliciting Shannan on the website that was mentioned other than craigs list....He also set up dates & trolled...because he would make money driving.

I think Alex had MP driving do to him working for the escort service Shannan left....I do not remember all the details...but they sure where always fishing for tricks...get a nibble than Shannan would be prompted.....

I can't remember the news link or if it was on an interview so take it for what it's worth....someone may validate this for me.

I think they all need to be put away, I do not know how much of a choice SG had about any Dates. MG stated Shannan talked with her & was going to see her for MG Birthday. I could find link if needed.....MG felt Shannan may have taken the booking to have $$$ for birthday gift & SG was always kind & generous to her family......

So that touched me....IMO MG will always be seeking the truth & it will come , she has spirit & Shannan is very much alive in many of us.....

So MP & Alex.....should be locked up with JB, CPH, GC.......all together in one lethal line using Sux...which IMO was a good choice of drug & easy for the Doc to obtain.....

So I say Swing Low Sweet Chariot...coming for to carry me home......They are all guilty as sin....IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay