POI: Michael Pak

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well. somewhere in the old threads were posts referring to exactly those links. which means they existed.
And that some people were riding attack after attack on CPH is no secret. The question, everyone avoided is, how far were those people willing to go. We know, they are willing to spend time, even some money on it. So, what is really the limit?

The only thing I can remember involved a certain JB who committed suicide right before they started searching in earnest again. I thought maybe he left a note that involved SG. But I honestly can't remember any actual articles. Does anybody else remember reading about a "hint" or "tip?"

As for CPH, well what to say...I agree that some people seem to be obsessed with CPH. How far will they go? I have no idea.

I agree I don't thing CPH had much to do with anything. I've never thought much of CPH other then he made a phone call by the request of SG boyfriend or MP or els someone used his land line with out him knowing to confuse people. I do think he was asked to call or something tho because how els would he know SG mothers name or phone number or that she was even still missing. Those are the things I would like to know. Because when you think about it now days and evan back in 09, 10, 11 people don't list their numbers anymore they are all cell phones for the most part.

The only thing I can remember involved a certain JB who committed suicide right before they started searching in earnest again. I thought maybe he left a note that involved SG. But I honestly can't remember any actual articles. Does anybody else remember reading about a "hint" or "tip?"

As for CPH, well what to say...I agree that some people seem to be obsessed with CPH. How far will they go? I have no idea.

NOTE!!!: I just, after posting several posts, realized I probably misunderstod your question about "a tip"
You ment a tip concering the man who commited suiciide and I have replyed with info on the alleged tip to LE concering the location of SG's remains that sparked the search in Dec 2011 that led to her beeing found.
Sorry about the misunderstanding.
-------------------------

Yes CC I remember seeing a videoclip where, I think it was Dormer, saying somthing about that they had recived a tip, but shortly after, same day or next day they denied it, damagecontrol I suppose.

I´ll try to find the videoclip, or a newsreport, if there is any, and if I find it I´ll post it.

Yes CC I remember seeing a videoclip where, I think it was Dormer, saying somthing about that they had recived a tip, but shortly after, same day or next day they denied it, damagecontrol I suppose.

I´ll try to find the videoclip, or a newsreport, if there is any, and if I find it I´ll post it.

I looked through some links, I have noted at the time, but it is all dead or updated with Dormer's later claim "points of interest". So ... another little piece of evidence gone?

Here is what I have found concerning the alleged tip:

At 1:25 into this video clip Gus Coletti is saying:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi39RTVIf2k"]Sources Pocketbook found during Oak Beach search - YouTube[/ame]

Uploadet den 12/06/2011
As told by News 12, Long Island.

1:18 into the video:
"Recident Gus Coletti says he let the officers into the gated community 7:45 this morning."

1:25 into the video Gus Coletti says:
"A tip that there may be sombody in the brush behind the baskeball court in the playground area.
And they were coming to take a look, they came in with 14 vehicles so they came in for more than just a look"

1:38 into the video:
"Inspector Stuart Cameron insist this was not a result of a new tip"

BUT... I´m still convinced I saw & heard Dormer, could have been another police officer, that said they had recived a tip, it was at Oak Beach a journalist stoped Dormer (or some other police officer) and asked for a comment on the sudden new search at Oak Beach or somthing and he was unprepared and mentioned the tip.

Anyone else remember this?

Here is another December 6, 2011 videoclip:

At 0:27 into the video Gus Coletti interviwed about the alleged tip, I guess it is the same interview as the one I posted in the previous post but here there is a bit more of the start of the interview:

http://www.newsday.com/news/breakin...-oak-beach-may-be-shannan-gilbert-s-1.3370375

Source: Purse found at Oak Beach may be Shannan Gilbert's
Originally published: December 6, 2011 2:48 PM
Updated: December 6, 2011 10:07 PM

Here is a good newsreport about that "new search" for SG:

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...lbert-Oak-Beach-Suffolk-Police-135107923.html

Here is the closest to LE indicate there was a tip, that I have read in any newsreports :

http://www.newsday.com/news/breaking/gilgo-search-no-new-evidence-found-1.3366847

Gilgo search: No new evidence foundOriginally published: December 5, 2011 7:51 AM
Updated: December 5, 2011 10:56 PM

Quote:

Last week, Dormer told Newsday that investigators do not believe Gilbert is a victim of that serial killer.

However, the police spokeswoman said the commissioner received information from the detective division last week indicating there is a "possibility" Gilbert may be dead -- her body dumped along the road in the same area.

Theres was never any basis or anything that pointed in the direction of the other person who shared the same initials as Brewer. That allegation was an idication of how far someone would go.

Theres was never any basis or anything that pointed in the direction of the other person who shared the same initials as Brewer. That allegation was an idication of how far someone would go.

I agree. But there was a lot of press when he died and it was so close to when SG was found (within days) that many people thought there may be a connection...For example: If detectives had questioned him he may have spilled some info and could not face what was to come (his being exposed) so he took his life. This is not necessarily MOO, but something I find veeerrrryyyy interesting. I remember the rumors flying and the Suffolk County LE spoke to the press to dispel the rumors. My family suffered a suicide loss so I would not want to offend anyone in the same circumstance. Just FYI and MOO.

Here is the closest to LE indicate there was a tip, that I have read in any newsreports :

http://www.newsday.com/news/breaking/gilgo-search-no-new-evidence-found-1.3366847

Gilgo search: No new evidence foundOriginally published: December 5, 2011 7:51 AM
Updated: December 5, 2011 10:56 PM

Quote:

Last week, Dormer told Newsday that investigators do not believe Gilbert is a victim of that serial killer.

However, the police spokeswoman said the commissioner received information from the detective division last week indicating there is a "possibility" Gilbert may be dead -- her body dumped along the road in the same area.

Thank You The Foreigner. You are an amazing sleuth!

I agree. But there was a lot of press when he died and it was so close to when SG was found (within days) that many people thought there may be a connection...For example: If detectives had questioned him he may have spilled some info and could not face what was to come (his being exposed) so he took his life. This is not necessarily MOO, but something I find veeerrrryyyy interesting. I remember the rumors flying and the Suffolk County LE spoke to the press to dispel the rumors. My family suffered a suicide loss so I would not want to offend anyone in the same circumstance. Just FYI and MOO.

The reason there was alot of press was because he was the founder and co owner of Atlantis marine park in Riverhead LI.

true, but it was also due to the TIMING after SG

IIRC Didn't this JB commit suicide the same day as SB's body was found? LE found SG during the day and JB committed suicide that evening?

If that is correct, maybe that's why people thought it was too much of a coincidence?

IMO I don't believe this JB was involved. :twocents:

IIRC Didn't this JB commit suicide the same day as SB's body was found? LE found SG during the day and JB committed suicide that evening?

If that is correct, maybe that's why people thought it was too much of a coincidence?

IMO I don't believe this JB was involved. :twocents:

yeah or the next day, and, yup, probably why people jumped on it

BBM

PB, I won't ask for a link because I don't believe there is one...but I agree with your thinking that someone must have phoned in a tip (or hint - interesting choice of words btw) as you call it, that led to her discovery...Can you elaborate on that a bit? Tx!

LE homed in on the dropped items pretty fast, so in all probability the "tip" was someone nosing about the swamp, finding the items, and thinking it could be tied to SG or the other girls called the find in to LE. LE then came in to look at it, realized what they had, then the search began systematically and in earnest because they realized that she was probably nearby.

Remember, there was a period of delay between when they found the items of clothing until when they found the body.

LE denies that they were given a tip about SG's whereabouts. They claim they were just checking out one of the "90 points of interest" mapped out during the original airial search. This new search did occur a day after a number of mafia people were arrested in a prostitution sting. Just a coincidence?

People are arrested in prostitution stings every other day, so probably not.

LE homed in on the dropped items pretty fast, so in all probability the "tip" was someone nosing about the swamp, finding the items, and thinking it could be tied to SG or the other girls called the find in to LE. LE then came in to look at it, realized what they had, then the search began systematically and in earnest because they realized that she was probably nearby.

Remember, there was a period of delay between when they found the items of clothing until when they found the body.

Correct. But there is one thing to ponder about: If that person "nosing around" told LE where those items were, what makes us so sure, the things were still were they dropped? We have also an earring near to CPH's home, even the timeline suggests, SG wasn't there and if, had not much time to be involved in any kind of altercation, that would have loosened an ear ring. And then, we have SG's other belongings conveniently popping up in the marsh when the first wave of the "lynch CPH" campaign went shallow. I have no prove for foul play on that front, I only wonder.

Correct. But there is one thing to ponder about: If that person "nosing around" told LE where those items were, what makes us so sure, the things were still were they dropped? We have also an earring near to CPH's home, even the timeline suggests, SG wasn't there and if, had not much time to be involved in any kind of altercation, that would have loosened an ear ring. And then, we have SG's other belongings conveniently popping up in the marsh when the first wave of the "lynch CPH" campaign went shallow. I have no prove for foul play on that front, I only wonder.

I believe the earring was found a couple of feet away from the bottom step of Brewers house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay