Police at anthony home again 9-10-08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'd be careful Lee, who knows what that dog is capable of. Geesh, A's like to give it as much as they get. I think they enjoy this on a weird scale!

I think the protesters are a distraction from what's important, but they can make their own choices. It seems as if the A family likes the conflict and drama, though, and in defying LE now that they didn't charge GA. It's scary how lacking in self-control they are.

I think the first woman at the door might have been the case worker doing her surprise visit.

Here's the dog. He's a big boy!!!!!
zmi2u.jpg

He's beautiful, you have to be a dog lover...:)

I am going to disagree with you here and trust me, I am no George Anthony fan. But if people came to my house - screaming in my face as those two did I too would push them back after asking them time and time again to leave his property. Alot of things that Cindy and George did are wrong, but these protestors have got to go. Think of the poor neighbors.....

I hope they bury his summons in a deep pile....this is the ONE time I agree with George Anthony

Ohh he!!, me too! I'd already be in jail if I were George (or Cindy for that matter). I'd have knocked someone the f@&! out by now!

I havent gone into how I feel about this case but I will say this-

I do not agree with how they are handling this and I agree with most people here in that they are probably helping Casey by covering something up. I also think that Cindy is the one who got them into this mess with the media and the public because she seems to think she can talk people into believing what she believes (or rather, what she has convinced herself she believes) and she doesn't know when to shut up.

HOWEVER- their granddaughter is missing, possibly dead and people are protesting in front of their home night and day, stalking them, screaming in their faces. There is obvious disfunction and instability within that household and these people are going through hell and obviously do not know how to handle it.

Yup, I agree they are screwed up, they have issues, they need a shrink, blah blah blah. But they are still human beings, ya know? If it is found they have commited a crime then I agree that they should be charged but as far as George shoving these people? He had more restraint then I would have so who am I to judge him?

I don't like the lies these people are telling and the games they are playing but (perhaps because of the life I have lead) I am able to look past that and see the pain that is below the surface driving those lies. I by no means agree with them I just understand the disfunction.

How do you post a picture in your message?...I have a screen shot of the woman, her dog, and another person taken from the webcam about 10 min. ago...TIA

Your so right, i would, but there is no way i could handle this Harassment 24/7 without losing it.I understand the protesters being there but no way i could have stood and let someone yell at me like they did GA.I think they have the full right to talk anything about Casey but we dont know yet that George and Cindy have did anything and we know Casey has at least LOST her kid if not worse.
Frankly, why do they even bother looking out their front windows? They never have to face a protester – pull the car into the garage, hit the remote, and go into the house. To leave, reverse the process, lather and rinse.

They WANT to engage these people, who are all too willing to engage right back at them.

And yet Cindy say they hired that lawyer to “preserve their privacy”? A hedge would have been cheaper.

Possible Charge= Destruction of personal property. maybe?
Nah, they aren't going to act on any charges against the A's and the A's know it. They don't want to give the impression they are harrassing the family.

This all is a case of becoming what you are fighting against...responding to despicable behavior with despicable behavior.

The public doesn't like that Casey is not in jail but she has legal rights. The A's don't like that this woman is sitting there with her sign but she also has legal rights. I bet you couldn't go up to Casey and shove her or rip something out her hands w/o being arrested. See the difference.

id like to see someone in front of my house yelling bad things at me.Public or not id ram a hammer in someone

:rolling:Good thing we both don't go around loosing our kids...lol public or not, I would too, do the same thing..

I don't think it is fear...I think he is a jerk. How is he acting normally compared to the other family members? You mean other than the times he acts like he has the right to do whatever he wants to anyone?? Lee is just as much a bully but he doesn't yell so people don't notice it as much. I dislike him more than I do either of the grandparents but that is JMHO.
I was one of the few who didn't trust him from the start.

Okay...Lee is really ticking me off. Who does he think he is?? He needs to be slapped, hard, into reality. You can't just destroy things that don't agree with you.

Wait a minute.....that's what this is all about isn't it, with the entire bizarro Anthony family -- they destroy or get rid off things that don't agree or side with them.

BULL. Charge Lee next. Destruction of property.

This whole family is a breed unto themselves.
Instead of them constantly calling police to their home, and Lee ripping up this woman's sign and giving his sister ^5 signs why are they not out looking for Caylee?
Caylee is lost in the shuffle with The Anthony's, it is just not about Caylee, nothing is about Caylee so very sad!

Whoa, Ch 6 just reported that the police wouldn't make the lady with the dog move. So, CA turned on the sprinklers. Then, the lady with the dog was sitting in a chair and Lee came out and told her to move (even tho the police had said she didn't have to) and apparently she refused. Lee then broke the woman's sign in half and took it and the dog's bowl and threw it in someone's trash.
The reporter said he'll have the story (and hopefully video) at 6pm.
I'm convinced...This family loves the attention and drama!
If they would ignore the protesters, and not come out and react... these people(protesters) would go away!

How does the Anthony's engaging in verbal and physical showdowns with protestors 24/7 help find Caylee? It doesn't. What about all those supposed "leads" coming in to the Anthony's every day that need to be followed up on? Why don't C and G take a trip to Texas, Mexico, Puerto Rico or NY to search for Caylee which is where C said she believed she could be? Surely Lee can handle watching Casey while the parents are trying to find Caylee.

It doesn't, but neither does sitting on the sidewalk with a dog and a sign.

Nah, they aren't going to act on any charges against the A's and the A's know it. They don't want to give the impression they are harrassing the family.

This all is a case of becoming what you are fighting against...responding to despicable behavior with despicable behavior.

The public doesn't like that Casey is not in jail but she has legal rights. The A's don't like that this woman is sitting there with her sigh but she also has legal rights. I bet you couldn't go up to Casey and shove her or rip something out her hands w/o being arrested. See the difference.
challengedcasey.jpg

LOL! Luv the "Truth Challenged" sign... The goofy facial expression Casey has is priceless!!

Whoa, Ch 6 just reported that the police wouldn't make the lady with the dog move. So, CA turned on the sprinklers. Then, the lady with the dog was sitting in a chair and Lee came out and told her to move (even tho the police had said she didn't have to) and apparently she refused. Lee then broke the woman's sign in half and took it and the dog's bowl and threw it in someone's trash.
The reporter said he'll have the story (and hopefully video) at 6pm.

OMG If I were the family I would tread carefully or ACLU will get involved
http://www.aclu.org/search/search_wrap.html?q=right+to+protest&imageField.x=29&imageField.y=6

This whole family is a breed unto themselves.
Instead of them constantly calling police to their home, and Lee ripping up this woman's sign and giving his sister ^5 signs why are they not out looking for Caylee?
Caylee is lost in the shuffle with The Anthony's, it is just not about Caylee, nothing is about Caylee so very sad!
This family has major entitlement issues. Thinking they can do anything they darn well want to!
The craziest bunch I've ever seen!!!

The more things escalate, it seems the more the Anthony's pull in tighter to protect and defend Casey. Sad that they don't afford Caylee that...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alwaysseeking
Back