Police at anthony home again 9-10-08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
leedogdish-1.jpg

Poor dog ~ lost his water dish ~:eek:

That girl was sweet and polite. What kind of monster would want to deprive a big furry dog of his water in the oppressive Florida heat?
I wish she would press charges against him.

I definitely never saw that one ... do you have a link or a screenshot??

I'm gonna have to guess and hope it's in the myspace links thread. If not, then I would have to search it out in some of the very first general discussion threads.

Sharon didn't have a child who was a POI in Laci's murder, there was no reason for angry mobs to gather outside her home. It makes no sense to compare Sharon's behavior to Cindys, the circumstances are totally different.

YOU compared Sharon to Cindy!

No, most of the talk around that statement was about drinking and partying. I don't recall anyone who took it any different when that was found.

Yeah, I agree. I remember reading all her MySpace posts to Lee early on... and most of them seemed to include references to alcohol. Either how she needed some; could he bring some; etc.
:Banane35:

First George, now Lee.

Is this family trying to get someone to fight them. Maybe for a $$$ Lawsuit. Only it's backfiring.

Until they attacked the protestors, they had a good media bliz on how horrable it is for them. It was getting people to feel sorry for them. But Now??

Other parents have searched in other cases. Mark Lunsford searched. He didn't tell people to get off their azzes and look for his daughter. Sharon Rocha searched for Laci. So don't give me that crapola.

The only recent case I can think of where the family didn't search and told the public to go find their loved one was when Nicholas Francisco went missing. Then again, his wife went and deleted as much of his online presence as she possibly could...hundreds of pictures, etc. Kinda familiar...though there is still no conclusion in that case.

Not getting out there and looking, even a little, just puts them all in a very bad light, in my view.

There was no reason for them to.........she WAS looking for her daughter.....not telling the rest of the world to do it while she sat on her a-- at home begging for money!!!!!

RIGHT! Moo... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

The 'man' who assaulted me wasn't flipping out. In fact, he was quite calm. Sometimes, actions speak louder than words.

That's the whole point. These people are not normal yet everyone is expecting them to act as if they are.

No, most of the talk around that statement was about drinking and partying. I don't recall anyone who took it any different when that was found.

JMO here .... to get our kids to take they medicine when they are sick (they are 3 and 4) we tell them to chug it, and give them a chaser of juice to get the yucky taste out...yes we joke around that when they are 21 they will already know how to chug....but its honestly just to get them to take their medicine when they are sick...could it be innocent like this..

Sharon didn't have a child who was a POI in Laci's murder, there was no reason for angry mobs to gather outside her home. It makes no sense to compare Sharon's behavior to Cindys, the circumstances are totally different.

RIGHT! So why are you? Good grief!

I think Lee has to fake whatever emotions he has. That's why his facial expressions don't match up to what's going on or being discussed at that moment. IMO, that is typical sociopathic behavior. Boderline, anti-social, etc.

IMO, he's also the kind of creepy person who has a smile on their face and you don't see their punch coming.

He and Casey are "tight" is what we were told from the start... now we know how tight huh

"Sunday Fundays" At the Anthonys.......remember, we need BEER? Mom (Cindy) has plenty of wine coolers already. All from early in the case.

I am not showing support for the Anthony's I am stating the protesters and media are getting out of hand. NO ONE CAN CONVIENCE CASEY TO TELL WHAT HAPPENED! Casey showed no remorse for a month while Caylee was missing! Protesters wont either, in fact Casey just thinks even more in her twisted head she is a celebrity. Someone give her a a Louie Vouitton and a teacup dog.

I agree. and she thinks she will get away with it too and spend the money from the book or movie deals!

I watched the video and Lee REALLY tried to stay composed. I honestly cannot imagine what it would be like to be living in the Anthony pressure cooker right now.

I am NOT a Casey supporter; her behavior is beyond understanding! But does anyone believe that protestors will MAKE Casey speak the truth?

I'm so disheartened by this circus. My prayers are for finding Caylee.

I am so with you. Her family sends me for a tailspin at times as well.

With that said......

I feel like that anything and everything the Anthonys do (right or wrong) at this point will be shredded up and made into a controversy, sometimes for entertainment it seems.

I honestly don't know what I would do if I were even near the circus that is their house. I would definately lose it.

What's probably going to happen now.....once that video with Lee (being very foolish imo) gets widely circulated.....it's going to infuriate even MORE people and attract even MORE protestors.

That is exactly what I am thinking!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver
Back