Police at anthony home again 9-10-08

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think all this further proves what a cruel and emotionless person Casey is. Casey already has done what she's done with Caylee, and this drives the point straight on home!

How can Casey sit there and know that what her family is going through and still request they haul her butt around to sit comfortable at her lawyers office. Look at what's happening to her father, her brother....

She's one cold fish, she doesn't have a heart, my opinion is that she's a freak of nature! I would request to return to jail and save my family some of this torture.

No, I responded to someone else's post where the comparison was first made.

Bottom line. It is not normal to not search for a missing loved one. Whether you believe they are alive or not. Missing is missing. I agree with the protesters sign that says she would search for her missing dog and as far as I can tell the only searching Cindy has done was the day she took Amy over to Tonys to pick up KC and then the searching ended. WHY??

No, most of the talk around that statement was about drinking and partying. I don't recall anyone who took it any different when that was found.

See I recall the comment and I do not recall anything said about alcohol.

Bottom line. It is not normal to not search for a missing loved one. Whether you believe they are alive or not. Missing is missing. I agree with the protesters sign that says she would search for her missing dog and as far as I can tell the only searching Cindy has done was the day she took Amy over to Tonys to pick up KC and then the searching ended. WHY??

She got a good whiff of the car?

Just wondering.

Interesting answer to an honest question.

I'm sorry if my response sounded rude, I didn't intend for it to be. It's just complicated and usually involves a whole lot of discussion, the whole "not insane but considered mentally ill issue". And we have discussed it in other threads so I just figured if I directed you toward those threads you could read the discussions we have had and I woudln't have to clog this thread going into all that again and getting in trouble with mods for going off topic in this thread.

Again, I'm sorry I didn't mean to sound rude! :blowkiss:

give the A family a break... they cannot search for Caylee..... the county landfill is a dangerous place & not open to the public!

(If my snide remark is objectionable, I did not intend to offend anyone here; I do think that is where her body has been since a few days after Casey left with her. I have no opinion on whether her death was accidental, negligible or intentional, but I believe the poor child was discarded because in Casey's mind, it's all about Casey.... My contempt for the "mother" & her arrogance is immense.)

give the A family a break... they cannot search for Caylee..... the county landfill is a dangerous place & not open to the public!

(If my snide remark is objectionable, I did not intend to offend anyone here; I do think that is where her body has been since a few days after Casey left with her. I have no opinion on whether her death was accidental, negligible or intentional, but I believe the poor child was discarded because in Casey's mind, it's all about Casey.... My contempt for the "mother" & her arrogance is immense.)

I couldn't have said it better myself!

Let me say this and get it out there for everyone who feel the need to feel sorry for Casey ... or the whole family for that matter.

Does anyone remember the myspace posts where Casey was bragging to her brother Lee about how she and Cindy "officially taught Caylee how to take shots"???

That will NEVER leave my mind. What kind of family teaches a 2 year old about alcohol shots? And yes, that is what they were talking about. There is something severely wrong here.

So if a protester wants to stand on a blade of grass and exercise their rights .. Protest on!

OMG First time I've heard that one - that is just unbelievable!

I don't think it is fear...I think he is a jerk. How is he acting normally compared to the other family members? You mean other than the times he acts like he has the right to do whatever he wants to anyone?? Lee is just as much a bully but he doesn't yell so people don't notice it as much. I dislike him more than I do either of the grandparents but that is JMHO.

I agree with you 100%. He is clearly off the wall also. I disliked him from early on in the case and, as the days go by, he is more and more showing his true colors.

OMG!

I am sorry if I offend anyone, but I have laughed my butt off. That sign has kicked Lee's a$$. Every time he tried to break it, it would just bounce back. I was cheering for the sign.

Then at the end of the video that man brought it back and I started clapping too!

LOL.. I really needed that laugh today!!! Gotta love that sign.. super super sturdy! :dance::applause::thumb::yow:

leedogdish-1.jpg

Poor dog ~ lost his water dish ~:eek:

Where is PETA when you need them lol

:woohoo:
I think a LOT Of people saw the family's bind early on but geez laweez but they seemed to have chosen to support Casey over Caylee, and, to me who actually supported the GP's and Lee early on, that is completely unacceptable. Reasons why people have turned anti-Team Anthony

1. The Anthony's won't kick Casey of the team. The bailed her out of jail. They welcomed her back into their home. They drive her to cushy 6-8 hour per day visits with her mouthpiece (while her daughter is nowhere anyone can find) and Lee high fives her when they successfully run the gauntlet.
2. Cindy trashed a wonderful man, TM, who has been in her position, who WAS LOOKING FOR CAYLEE with his own organizations' funds, and by association trashed all the people wading through snake and allegator infested swamps in areas filled to the gills with mosquitos looking for HER GRAND CHILD, not theirs, HERS, and she insulted them...for trying to find Caylee.
3. Cindy called people who are upset and concerned about her grandchild maggots etc.. She was talking about the police, the media and the public, that's me...ME. How am I suppose to support her when she calls me names...for caring about HER grandchild!

My opinion, the protests are political, not personal. Our system is hosed when a so-called mother can 'lose' her child, refuse to co-operate with the police and get out on bail. Now I know the best way to address that is to petition for a change in the law. But this situation with Casey is madness. And her family is harboring her rather than letting her sit in jail, even though that's allowed under current law, and even though they may only be trying to play her into telling them where little Caylee is, it makes people crazy and it's logical and sensible for them to feel that way because, sorry but no woman who bakes brownies and comes onto guys while her baby is missing, no woman who does not co-operate with the authorities to locate her child, who- oh btw she neglected to report missing, should be out of jail. No parent of that woman should be supporting that child in any way. Bail is a way. Insisting to reporters and the public that the was kidnapped, when there is NO evidence to support that assertion and calling people names who are just trying to help is a way to put the interests of a really bad person over justice for an innocent child.

Protestors should be understood just like Team Anthony wants to be understood. They are exercising their free-speech rights. They should not tresspass, nor be violent or agressive. They should go out of their way to respect neighbors, but if they have every right to protest our messed up judicial system.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Now don't cha feel better

Where is PETA when you need them lol
Such a cute dog, friendly and very well trained. What get's me about this is that it's another example where Team Anthony seems to spend so much more time patrolling their property line, codorning it off, pounding sings, waving hammers and mixing it up with protestors, throwing people of 'their property' than they do actually looking for Caylee. It's almost like they wait by the window HOPING someone will do something they can go out and fight about. I watched that video again, and Lee was a total jerk. That woman was completely peaceful and, according to the what the police keep saying, allowed to be where she was sitting.

Let me say this and get it out there for everyone who feel the need to feel sorry for Casey ... or the whole family for that matter.

Does anyone remember the myspace posts where Casey was bragging to her brother Lee about how she and Cindy "officially taught Caylee how to take shots"???

That will NEVER leave my mind. What kind of family teaches a 2 year old about alcohol shots? And yes, that is what they were talking about. There is something severely wrong here.

So if a protester wants to stand on a blade of grass and exercise their rights .. Protest on!

Oh dang lilti there's been sooooooo much crap I almost forgot about that :mad:

First time poster & websleuths n00b...

Sharon didn't have a child who was a POI in Laci's murder, there was no reason for angry mobs to gather outside her home. It makes no sense to compare Sharon's behavior to Cindys, the circumstances are totally different.

Just a thought... but maybe if the Anthony family had actually made an effort to actually *search* for Caylee in the first place, they wouldn't be dealing with protesters today?

I've been trying to find some thread here cataloging any constructive actions the Anthony family has chosen to take during this entire investigation, beyond CA's original 911 calls. What am I missing? Anything?

amazing.....lots of Anthony support here this evening. On the very day that the high powered, reduced rate enabler for Cindy and George started the media blitz! The Anthonys are victims fantasy tour....:rolleyes:

I bet Lee and Casey did a BIG high five after that sign stunt.

Priceless

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thundercoyote
Back